IGNORED

That(Dick Of A)Husband

Sprocket

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She kept her maiden name- she didn't want to take Bialkiewicz, she didn't want a last name no one could pronounce.

Everything else is Jena Cole. Why make this different?

She kept her maiden name- she didn't want to take Bialkiewicz, she didn't want a last name no one could pronounce.

My last name is worse than his :lol: But I think she kept her maiden name so that she would not be connected to his professionally. He's moving up the corp. ladder and having an idiot wife blogging with an easily identifiable name may not have been helpful.

So is her maiden name Cole or Andersen? Her Google Plus profile (found through her husband's Google Plus profile) is under Jenna Andersen. I are confuzed :? .

So is her maiden name Cole or Andersen? Her Google Plus profile (found through her husband's Google Plus profile) is under Jenna Andersen. I are confuzed :? .

Anderson is her maiden name, jena cole is made up. She also has other profiles under Jena Anderson Husbandslastname. The woman has one hell of an internet presence. I think thathusband will have a full time job scrubbing it.

I think the 'Cole' business is from her middle name. Nicole, maybe? I don't remember where she said that, though.

First- those post-it's are crazy. I would be quite angry if my husband chose that way to motivate me to lose weight.

Second- I'm not familiar with that wife. I glanced through her blog and didn't noticed anything really glaring. Whats the quick and dirty on this gal?

First- those post-it's are crazy. I would be quite angry if my husband chose that way to motivate me to lose weight.

Second- I'm not familiar with that wife. I glanced through her blog and didn't noticed anything really glaring. Whats the quick and dirty on this gal?

Do a search, there are numerous threads about her on FJ.

Just searched her...she sounds interesting to say the least. She kind of reminds me of MckMama...someone who just loves herself and her blog.

Guest Anonymous

She is Jenna Anderson, married, I think, to S. B. Name redacted by request of SB - Alecto Jenna Cole is her business name (photography and cooking lessons). Poor Bathroom Baby - both of them deserve to be locked in a bathroom permanently for what they are doing to him.

I wonder if the married ass is so good-looking himself, or if he is exposing his poor wife to belly fat and too much hairiness.

His character is ugly as hell, there is no question about it. Such men should not be allowed to get married. But she shouldn't have done it, either.

She is Jenna Anderson, married, I think, to S.B.. Jenna Cole is her business name (photography and cooking lessons). Poor Bathroom Baby - both of them deserve to be locked in a bathroom permanently for what they are doing to him.

LOL, when businesses google him, hopefully they'll come across FJ and see what they do to their baby.

Quote edited to reflect original edit by Admin. - StarrieEyedKat

Um, you know how most kids have their own room? Or share one? Her kids sleeps in the bathroom!! In a pack in play. The bathroom where human waste is disposed of, in a makeshift bed that is not meant for long term.

It is disgusting because they have a spare room & they are quite well off. If you can afford to travel to Europe a few times a year, you should be able to buy a crib & create a place for your child to call his own. Not a place where microscopic amounts of feces, and access to a tub that could accidentally be filled with running water are present.

But that's just my take on the matter, she doesn't have to listen to the advice of a freejinger hag.

(I believe Nicole is her middle name.)

I wonder if the married ass is so good-looking himself, or if he is exposing his poor wife to belly fat and too much hairiness.

His character is ugly as hell, there is no question about it. Such men should not be allowed to get married. But she shouldn't have done it, either.

He's not that good looking, really. Maybe if you squint. His smile makes him kind of look like a poorly-designed puppet.

If my husband ever told me "think of the belly fat", I don't know what I'd do. Probably very seriously think about our relationship. I definitely wouldn't post a picture of it online!

When I was in high school I was constantly trying to lose weight, and I thought if I just hated myself enough, I would stop eating. So I wrote stuff like that to myself to try to encourage myself to lose weight. It didn't work. Fifteen year old me wants to shake TH by the shoulders and yell, "What is wrong with you?"

I'm definitely not defending TH but I wonder how much TW whines and complains about how faaaaat she is and how her belly is sooo pooooochy and so, like in true sitcom style, TH just wrote down what she was complaining about, as if he were at a loss about what to say.

"Waaaah! I look so fat in these pictures!!!" TH--uh, ok: "think of the pictures"

Again, not defending him, but there seems to be some stereotypical male/female miscommunication here. My internet diagnosis is two shallow people who don't like each other trying to get along. A recipe for a trainwreck reality show if not for the baby.

Of course, it doesn't discount the idea that his barely veiled hostility is actually quite real and she is just misreading it.

I really don't condone infidelity...but can I have a fantasy that TW will venture out of the house with T1, and a find a guy (or a girl, for that matter...) who starts to play with T1 and also thinks that TW is cute, curves and all? Not in a creepy stalker way, but as something that develops enough over time to make TW think, "Hmmm, maybe I don't need to put up with this marriage and I can focus on my kid instead of obsessing about how to please my husband." I'll even settle for TW meeting another couple, who are obviously enjoying playing with their toddler and where the husband obviously loves his curvy wife.

I looked back in the blog to see where she talked about the PowerPoint to convince him to marry her. All I can say is, wth? He'd told her, when they were just friends, that he didn't want to marry until age forty so he could concentrate on his career. She showed him some PowerPoint saying that God wanted him to be married...that God would pity him for not being married. This relationship was based on manipulation from the beginning. That the guy went along with this instead of getting far away from the crazy speaks volumes about his personality as well. I bet they play a lot of passive aggressive games with each other.

I honestly think TW is just living out the day to day consequences of being married to someone who just does not love her. He is never going to think she's good enough because he never wanted her in the first place, and she is always going to be desperately trying. It's depressing.

I'm definitely not defending TH but I wonder how much TW whines and complains about how faaaaat she is and how her belly is sooo pooooochy and so, like in true sitcom style, TH just wrote down what she was complaining about, as if he were at a loss about what to say.

"Waaaah! I look so fat in these pictures!!!" TH--uh, ok: "think of the pictures"

Again, not defending him, but there seems to be some stereotypical male/female miscommunication here. My internet diagnosis is two shallow people who don't like each other trying to get along. A recipe for a trainwreck reality show if not for the baby.

Of course, it doesn't discount the idea that his barely veiled hostility is actually quite real and she is just misreading it.

I would agree if it weren't for the fact that he wouldn't marry her until she lost weight and he's saying no to another baby until she loses weight. He's clearly hung up on the fact that she needs to be a certain size, so it's not just about her complaining.

I looked back in the blog to see where she talked about the PowerPoint to convince him to marry her. All I can say is, wth? He'd told her, when they were just friends, that he didn't want to marry until age forty so he could concentrate on his career. She showed him some PowerPoint saying that God wanted him to be married...that God would pity him for not being married. This relationship was based on manipulation from the beginning. That the guy went along with this instead of getting far away from the crazy speaks volumes about his personality as well. I bet they play a lot of passive aggressive games with each other.

And this is why I consider a certain central doctrine of Mormonism to be so reprehensible: that people cannot get into the Celestial Kingdom (the "best" part of Heaven) if they're not married. In the book Secret Ceremonies by Deborah Laake (who was excommunicated in part for having gone public about certain tenets of the LDS Church), the author mentions the stress on young Mormons to get married, and the Mormon idea of finding "the one." She writes of very young men and women developing crushes on someone, and insisting to the object of their affection that s/he is "the one," and that God intends for them to marry.

On some Mormon blogs, I've also seen a great emphasis on a woman's physical appearance, because being attractive to potential mates (and staying attractive to one's spouse) is so critical. So, a young woman whom most of us find curvy and pretty considers herself a revolting fat tub, and Mr. "The One" is more than happy to go along for the ride, because it's obvious that he doesn't truly love her. I wonder if, in fact, she ever really loved him, but just considered him the most easily obtained candidate for marriage--just because he was there.

Looking at her pics of herself, I feel sad. She's built just about exactly the way I was at that age, and I remember agonizing over never feeling thin or pretty enough. (I was a teen in the Twiggy era. 'Nuff said.) I wish to God I'd appreciated it, and definitely wouldn't mind having that body now!

They'll divorce eventually because of the mutal mental abuse, because it's only a matter of time before she reaches her snapping point with his over the top remarks OR some other hot piece of ass comes along and he follows his nose to greener pastures. Which is only sad inasmuch as they'll both be single again and free to inflict their bullshit on other unsuspecting innocents.

They'll divorce eventually because of the mutal mental abuse, because it's only a matter of time before she reaches her snapping point with his over the top remarks OR some other hot piece of ass comes along and he follows his nose to greener pastures. Which is only sad inasmuch as they'll both be single again and free to inflict their bullshit on other unsuspecting innocents.

And little kids caught in the middle of all that insanity...

*riffle

Yup I have thought that for a long time - didn't want to say it though. I feel a bit bad for the way he puts her down about her appearance as I think she is beautiful and obviously has lots of talent. However I feel conflicted saying that too because she hugely pisses me off the way she treats her child - she maybe was never meant to have kids in the first place - or needs to be really taught how to take care of him.

He is obviously out all day working late and doing whatever he wants, meanwhile she stays at home in the little world of her apartment blogging. The whole situation is weird, and the poor kid.

And this is why I consider a certain central doctrine of Mormonism to be so reprehensible: that people cannot get into the Celestial Kingdom (the "best" part of Heaven) if they're not married. In the book Secret Ceremonies by Deborah Laake (who was excommunicated in part for having gone public about certain tenets of the LDS Church), the author mentions the stress on young Mormons to get married, and the Mormon idea of finding "the one." She writes of very young men and women developing crushes on someone, and insisting to the object of their affection that s/he is "the one," and that God intends for them to marry.

On some Mormon blogs, I've also seen a great emphasis on a woman's physical appearance, because being attractive to potential mates (and staying attractive to one's spouse) is so critical. So, a young woman whom most of us find curvy and pretty considers herself a revolting fat tub, and Mr. "The One" is more than happy to go along for the ride, because it's obvious that he doesn't truly love her. I wonder if, in fact, she ever really loved him, but just considered him the most easily obtained candidate for marriage--just because he was there.

Looking at her pics of herself, I feel sad. She's built just about exactly the way I was at that age, and I remember agonizing over never feeling thin or pretty enough. (I was a teen in the Twiggy era. 'Nuff said.) I wish to God I'd appreciated it, and definitely wouldn't mind having that body now!

I feel the same way, as I've seen on other Mormon blogs that there is a huge emphasis on appearance, and that there is intense pressure to marry ASAP. I've also seen on blogs that if a couple is extremely horny, it's best to just elope and wait the year to have a temple wedding than it is to commit the sin of premarital sex. I think she was so desperate to fit in as a Mormon that she convinced her husband who wasn't attracted to her at all to marry her by making a PowerPoint presentation saying that God wanted them to marry.

Archived