IGNORED

That(Dick Of A)Husband

Sprocket

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but I found this....

http://web.stagram.com/n/thatwife/?npk=35499387_672985

I know ThatAsshole locked up his wife's cheese, but seriously, if my husband wrote these notes to me, we'd be getting a divorce faster than you can say "homemade bread". You can mess with my cheese, but don't eff with my bread.... I'll cut you.

Title:

Sticky notes from TH reminding me not to eat the homemade bread b/c of long term goals

Sticky Notes Read:

Think of the Children (Hopefully, she'll start to think about the one she already has one of these days.)

Think of the Pictures (Does she think of anything else?)

Think of the $175 (? Is he bribing her now?)

Squeeze your belly fat and think again (!!!!!!!!!!!! He'd be one dead husband if he were mine. Wow, what an ass.)

And on other T1 issues:

T1 had a friend over to play. At least somone will play with him... his mommy sure won't.

T1 has improvised since he has no toys to play with... he plays with his mother's bra. And then his mother posts it on the interwebs. I hope she is saving for his therapy he's going to need.

T1 went to church sick and didn't get to go to the nursery... I'm sure all the other children's parents are glad of that. Oh wait, you still took your sick child out where he could infect others. I'm sure they think you're a peach.

T1 pooped on the carpet... does anyone else thinking that he poops and pees on the carpet is a cry for attention?

T1 plays with an old Cabbage Patch doll. Glad TW had toys that she was able to save. Maybe T1 will save his mom's old bra to give to his kids or her old IPhone, he was playing with that too.

T1 plays with the vaccuum.... do you see a trend here?

T1 plays in an old box.... now do you see a trend?

riffle -- seriously, I'm beginning to think this is how it's spelled. LOL, thanks FJ!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that ass too, he's cute. He is a very good reason why I like to specify what kind of ass I'm talking about when I call someone an ass.

He'd be carrying his junk around in a paper bag if he were married to me.

After his Bobbitectomy, I'd have run his junk down the Insinkerator, then, against manufacturer's instructions, I'd have poured in a whole bottle of Liquid Plumr.

There is not enough WTF in the world to describe that postit picture.

And even more WTF is needed to explain WHY ThatWife felt this was something normal/not insane to be posting on her account!

And even more WTF is needed to explain WHY ThatWife felt this was something normal/not insane to be posting on her account!

My thoughts exactly. Unless it's evidence for the divorce.

I wondered the same thing. In the mean time most of her recipes are still heavy on the dairy fat. Cheese crackers, omigoddess, yea thats diet food.

This is the woman who made an entire Powerpoint presentation to convince a man who was not at all sexually attracted to her to marry her.

They're both insane and deserve each other. The only one I pity is that poor baby boy (and any future kids)

web.stagram.com/p/56810105_672985

His changing table toy of choice is a free Pez dispenser I snagged. Keeps him from reaching down to explore the diaper area when I'm changing him.

So many levels of inappropriate. Why is this posted online?

This is the worst thing yet I've seen THAT ASSHOLE do to his wife. She's a jerk, and a bitch for ignoring her child, yes, but he's abusing her too. "Squeeze your belly fat", indeed!!!! :evil:

That picture was extremely triggering for me. When I was in college, I dated a guy who was physically, mentally, and spiritually abusive. I was ULTRA thin (5'10" and 135-140 lbs), but he was always on me about my weight. He policed my food constantly and nagged at me continually under the guise of "helping" me. He also isolated me from friends and family, etc., all the classic abuser stuff.

His father was a real bastard-- his mom turned up at his dorm room one Saturday evening, saying she was going to leave his dad (she ultimately didn't)-- so the apple didn't fall far from the tree, evidently.

TW, your husband IS a jerk. You need a TON of therapy to learn to value yourself, your gorgeous little boy, and most of all, dump that abusive creep of a husband! I don't CARE how "cute" you think he is-- he's a DICKWAD and not worth spending two seconds with.

Leave now, while you can. Fuck that "Celestial Kingdom".

ass_asiatic_wild_flickr_roni_g.jpg

He's not the same (that would be mean to the ass) but he shares a name with it.

That's actually a really nice-looking ass.

Guest Anonymous

After his Bobbitectomy, I'd have run his junk down the Insinkerator, then, against manufacturer's instructions, I'd have poured in a whole bottle of Liquid Plumr.

You're a woman after my own heart

Holy F. I hope and pray that they both know this is insane and scheme together to post these things for clicks. I know that's probably not the case though. That entire family is F'd. Think of the children indeed.

I couldn't believe the picture of t1 from a year ago standing in the bassinet setting of his tiny travel pack n' play!

http://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/medi ... 3801_7.jpg

Those things are only good to 15 pounds- and I'm pretty sure not to be used at all when baby can stand up!

Yeah, but from what I've read of TW, it's pretty much par for the course for her to ignore that fact, then blame T1 if he escapes/gets hurt.

Holy F. I hope and pray that they both know this is insane and scheme together to post these things for clicks. I know that's probably not the case though. That entire family is F'd. Think of the children indeed.

The picture was on Instagram, so I don't think clicks matter -- unless she's taking controversial pics to drive clicks to her website. Granted, it is listed as TW, but the name beside it is Jenna Andersen. I wonder why she's using her maiden name for her Instagram?

Yeah, but from what I've read of TW, it's pretty much par for the course for her to ignore that fact, then blame T1 if he escapes/gets hurt.

Christ on a cracker, that kid has always been in the bathroom, huh?

The picture was on Instagram, so I don't think clicks matter -- unless she's taking controversial pics to drive clicks to her website. Granted, it is listed as TW, but the name beside it is Jenna Andersen. I wonder why she's using her maiden name for her Instagram?

Maybe in an effort to protect ThatDouche's identity? Does she use her married name on any other of her websites? :think: Although his name really isn't that hard to figure out..

She kept her maiden name- she didn't want to take Bialkiewicz, she didn't want a last name no one could pronounce.

Archived