IGNORED

Meredith hospitalized last year

Hisey

I was reading through Joy Alexander's latest post. It is a collection of year-end notes she'd written to herself since the beginning of her marriage. It is sort of interesting. The most interesting part is the 2011 entry, which talks about Meredith's pregnancy. Joy says:

http://www.alexanderadventuresfamilyblo ... tters.html

"Then Mere and Stephen moved to Oxford in England. God has already blessed them with a pregnancy but Mere has been in the hospital for a week from severe dehydration and vomiting"

Poor Mere! Two months in Oxford and she's sick and pregnant! I wish she'd had time to have fun before the babies started coming. I wonder how long she ended up being hospitalized?

This was shocking but even more so was the fact that Joy miscarried again in 2009 after Sheridan was born. She has a serious medical condition that makes pregnancy life threatening for her. These people just won't quit.

Wasn't this information (that Meredith was hospitalised for hyperemesis) also in that update from Meridith's Facebook that the TT/Lina-troll account posted?

Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that, no worries! It's just that many people thought the post was a fake at the time, and this seems to lend some authenticity to it. I found the thread I was referring to here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5963&hilit=meredith+update

It seems that the last half of the original post is missing, but reference is made to the fact that she felt bad about not being able to be Stephen's "perfect helpmeet" whilst vomiting profusely and in hospital. It was there, I promise! I'm not much of a Meredith fan so I wouldn't have read it anywhere else...

I don't know how anybody with hyperemeses (sp?) could possibly be quiverful. I just don't. Maybe you could start out that way, but who could be that sick again and again and again without deciding you've had enough? I sure couldn't.

I don't know how anybody with hyperemeses (sp?) could possibly be quiverful. I just don't. Maybe you could start out that way, but who could be that sick again and again and again without deciding you've had enough? I sure couldn't.

I am a mega wuss. I limited my quiver to one after my horrid hyperemeses.

I am a mega wuss. I limited my quiver to one after my horrid hyperemeses.

Mine is like mega mild hyper emesis, controlled with zofran, ginger and b6 supplements. I'm finally starting to feel human again. I told my husband, "THIS IS THE LAST BABY. PERIOD. FULL STOP. THE END"

Archived