IGNORED

Miss Raquel reviews War Horse!

formergothardite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorely tempted to write a "review" in the style of Miss Raquel, but I can't decide which film to pick. Any ideas?

I'm sorely tempted to write a "review" in the style of Miss Raquel, but I can't decide which film to pick. Any ideas?

Please, something inappropriate, like the Shawshank Redemption or Rocky Horror.

Party Monster.

They might give her a Princess title for producing a future heir to the throne. It would probably be prudent and conducive to sustaining the future of the Monarchy, but they will want to be sure about her first. I think she will be Kate Middleton in the press until, and probably long after, this happens.

Maybe the Revolution will come before that odious day arrives. :D

One can but hope. And work. ;)

Any of the Jackass films.

Revolutionary Road.

It really made me re-evaluate my marriage because it is kinda relevant to our situation. But we are very different people; I think my husband (who watched it with me) was re-evaluating as well. Even so, I think it is an interesting commentary on marriage in general.

Please, something inappropriate, like the Shawshank Redemption or Rocky Horror.

Schindler's List

Thelma and Louise

Saving Private Ryan

Irreversible

Archived