IGNORED

Fetuses for your Superbowl Party (Randall Terry's back)

Brainsample

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.acti ... 4981013083

Get Ready for Bloody, Aborted Fetuses During the Super Bowl

January 11, 2012 01:20 PM EST

During the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction that shocked a nation. Now a 2012 commercial approved for air in 40 U.S. cities is going to make Jackson's nip slip seem like nothing.

Graphic and Bloody During Family Time

Nothing is going to drop jaws more or cause parents to cover their children's eyes more than graphic, bloody pictures of aborted fetuses in an anti-abortion advertisement paid for by Democrat Presidential hopeful Randall Terry.

What a great way to get publicity; traumatize children with images that they normally would not see at 7 pm on a Sunday night. It is a good thing there is advance notice of these ads, so schools can be ready on Monday to explain to children, some who are too young to understand abortion and explain it in a way that does not demoralize a woman who has had to make the decision to have an abortion to save her life, or was raped or molested.

(More in the article)

And here's another one: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01 ... y-fetuses/

Wow, I made the mistake of going to Randell Terry's website, that is a whole bunch of fucking CRAZY right there.

M.

I always felt like if he could afford to be in jail that often, he had more money than sense.

I think that there is honor in being willing to go to jail for standing up for your beliefs instead of bugging out, etc. But if you've been in jail 50 times, and that one time, a judge put him away for awhile in contempt of court, you've got to have more than a couple of screws loose.

What's also ridiculous is in 2004, CBS refused to air an Anti-Bush ad done by MoveOn (I remember the complaint being it compared Bush to Hitler, but I couldn't find anything online saying that) and an ad from PETA where the message was consumption of meat can lead to impotency (I know it's PETA, but hear me out here heh). Both ads were deemed "controversial" and CBS said commercials like that won't air during the Superbowl. Now there's this? Is there a double standard?

Edited for content

But why can't those stations refuse to show those particular ads? The way the article reads that he or any other

candidate can make them show *any* political ad the candidate wants 45 days before the election. Really? It seems like stations could turn down ads they deem inappropriate.

Randall Terry is a Democrat now? That news is as surprising as learning Newt Gingrich was still alive. I assumed his ex-wives ganged up on him.

Randall Terry is a Democrat now? That news is as surprising as learning Newt Gingrich was still alive. I assumed his ex-wives ganged up on him.

It would not surprise me if he just took the slot in the party just so he could rally to get those ads on TV. I followed a few links and saw some of the photos. They were more disturbing than the usual stuff -- some of the late term babies -- about 100 times worse than that twilight zone abortion bit in that Monstrous Regiment video.

My "wonderful husband" has protected me from these images, since my D and E, after a failed pregnancy. He's not home now. I want to see what the fetus looked like. Is that awful?

So I can expect One Million Moms to jump on this issue, because we have to protect our children from offensive images, right? Right?

My "wonderful husband" has protected me from these images, since my D and E, after a failed pregnancy. He's not home now. I want to see what the fetus looked like. Is that awful?

The one that's linked through the ThinkProgress article is pretty graphic and horrible looking. I'm of the belief that if you use photos like that, you should be required to tell the entire backstory of the photo.

The one that's linked through the ThinkProgress article is pretty graphic and horrible looking. I'm of the belief that if you use photos like that, you should be required to tell the entire backstory of the photo.

OK, I won't look at it. It's too soon. Thank you StarrieEyedKat.

OK, I won't look at it. It's too soon. Thank you StarrieEyedKat.

No problem, it would definitely be considered a triggering photo. Healing thoughts to you.

Archived