IGNORED

Lawrence Auster gets pushback when trashing female pilots

Doomed Harlottt

http://www.carlsaganjr.com/Its_The_Brain_Stupid.htm

I'm so sorry you no longer have your sister. Now that our parents are both deceased, my brother is the only other person in the world I can share childhood memories with. Siblings are so precious.

I just noticed this comment. His sister apparently died in 2003. As far I can tell, there appear to be no photos of her as an adult on Auster's page.

Whether Laura is a 'sock puppet' or not, I still couldn't understand why a women would hate other women for not following traditional roles?

Are they always brainwashed? if not then what would make conservative fundie women turn against their gender? Its so sad and discouraging.

Its like in Roald Dahl's The Witches, saying all witches are women and hate children very much. Come to think of it most child-hating characters in Roald Dahl's books are usually women.

If you look at Auster's picture on Wikipedia and Laura's picture on her blog, there is a resemblance, although I might be guilty of confirmation bias.

• 9 months later...
I'm with you guys on this. I totally noticed Laurence/Laura was cross-posting and referencing to himself.

Did you notice this?

http://www.carlsaganjr.com/Its_The_Brain_Stupid.htm

Here is a photo of Lawrence and his siblings. Notice that he has an older sister. He could be using a photo of her. She might even have given him permission to do so.

I clicked on my original link and it is gone. Here is a photo of Lawerence Auster as a child. Notice his brother and sister are in the photo. The girl could be The Thinking Housewife as a child. Can anyone give me a link to The Thinking Housewive's photo photo

amnation.com/vfr/archives/017945.html

I clicked on my original link and it is gone. Here is a photo of Lawerence Auster as a child. Notice his brother and sister are in the photo. The girl could be The Thinking Housewife as a child. Can anyone give me a link to The Thinking Housewive's photo photo

amnation.com/vfr/archives/017945.html

The only thing is, his sister was born in 1939, which would make her over 70 now if she was living. The woman in the TH photo is in her 50's, I'd guess.

re: these idiots

FSM give me the don't-give-a-fuck-ity to accept that there are idiots I cannot change, the lady-balls to change the things I cannot accept, and the words to rip fundies a new asshole when they say something idiotic.

The hello dear reader link is gone, but the last one remains. The carl sagan link is also wiped.

Someone is reading here!

*waves* Hi, LarryBoy!!!

Anyone know how to do a reverse image search?

Lawrence Auster is a "traditional Conservative" who likes to insist that he's not really racist as he constantly writes about the dangers of immigration and its existential threat to the wonderful white race. :roll: His site is the one mentioned in the OP. He also believes that society needs to actively discriminate against women. He's completely against homosexuality, but is unmarried himself.

"Laura Wood" is stated author of the blog thinkinghousewife.com

Lawrence and "Laura" frequently cross-post and quote each other. The style of writing is the same. The (whackjob) viewpoints are identical. There is nothing remotely resembling a female POV on the thinking housewife blog. It's just anti-woman, period. Genuine "ladies against feminism" type of blogs typically have some sort of personal blather, discussion of kids and crafts and cooking, etc. That's absent. I've never seen a fundie woman blog that it's somehow bad to raise awareness for breast cancer. This blog does.

I've noticed that full of grace seasoned with salt is the same way, very little chatter about her home life. When she did write about her life it was to say how she was depressed she had to work. I suspect she is depressed about having to support her deadbeat husband. If only an ebil feminist would quit her job so laura grace can stay at home.

Archived