IGNORED

What's going on with Michaella?

snickerz

Seriously Baylee, instead of sending them material, you should send them supplies to feed and care for their poor, neglected horses. Nice people don't treat horses like they do.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly spells it with 2 "L"s. She's the girl's mother, so that's what I go with. I know it threw me for a loop when I first saw it w written that way, but I happened to catch the first Bates visit on the Duggar show - when ALL the girls wore the clown dresses - and production actually spelled it with 2 L's as well. At the time, I recall thinking that one off as one of their many erroneous captions, but seeing how Kelly writes it that way...score one for TLC...for once.

I think in an early special they had it as 'Mikaleh'

What is so difficult about having one way of writing your oldest daughters name? I mean Kelly and Gil are seriously as ignorant as all the other QF-parents, but at least they went to college and have received a decent education...

No way, FJers, there is no way I am going to say even one additional thing about the Bates, other than to repeat what I said before. They are a wonderful, humble family who love their children and each other. Spell Michaela any way you like. When I was a child I spelled my name differently than my parents did, and I still do. And no, I do not post on the Bates website.

Did you watch that video of them with the horse almost biting the child several times? Have you seen the videos of their sad looking horses? Wonderful people don't treat their animals or their children like that. And of course you won't try and explain why, because you can't. And you know it.

ETA: It just always amazing me when die-hard fans of people like the Duggars or the Bates refuse to even discuss their crappy actions. It is like if they don't acknowledge them they don't exist and the familes are perfect.

I don't understand why Erin's considered the "pretty one" compared to Michael(l)a.

The girls look very similar, IMHO, but Michaella's hairstyle is really unflattering and she seems a lot less comfortable in front of a camera.

Archived