IGNORED

New matching Maxwell frumpers

fundiefan

frumpershoot

Bwahahahahaha. *wipes tears* Nice. :lol: Definitely writing that one down.

I've had friends over for art (in my case often it's collages, sometimes we have fun "assignments" such as seeing who can make something interesting with images gathered from only ONE issue of one magazine, or maybe better yet two crazy mismatched ones, so maybe Good Housekeeping meets Guns and Ammo, or similar). Or working. There's always the "come over! We have beer, and yeah, you can help me fold materials and make picket signs for my political campaign" parties hahaha. But hey, I got a husband at one of those political campaign parties. We can only hope the best happens for Sarah!!

Nice to see they like Janome machines though, yay...

It makes me so sad.

That tiny flicker of hope in Sarah's eyes is completely gone. I've noticed it before, but hoped it would return.

I don't think it's going to.

Stevie, you've won. You've destroyed her spirit.

For the love of your child, please. Let her get married.

I've noticed this, too. The other two girls don't carry the sadness Sarah does...

ETA - Steve, on the off chance you are reading this. Don't do anything to stupidly punish her for that, or try and force her to look happy. As stated above, let her marry. She's worth far more as a person than the money she generates you through her Moody books.

I've noticed this, too. The other two girls don't carry the sadness Sarah does...

ETA - Steve, on the off chance you are reading this. Don't do anything to stupidly punish her for that, or try and force her to look happy. As stated above, let her marry. She's worth far more as a person than the money she generates you through her Moody books.

She's the prettiest of any of the Maxwell females -- let her marry! Even a guy that might not meet the standards of wholesomeness (like maybe a widower with a couple of kids?). She deserves to get out of the house and make someone other than her parents and siblings happy.

I'm starting to think we need to rename this site "Free Jinger and Poor Sarah". Poor, poor Sarah.

She's the prettiest of any of the Maxwell females -- let her marry! Even a guy that might not meet the standards of wholesomeness (like maybe a widower with a couple of kids?). She deserves to get out of the house and make someone other than her parents and siblings happy.

I'm starting to think we need to rename this site "Free Jinger and Poor Sarah". Poor, poor Sarah.

Yeah. Sarah has been completely crushed. The others not just yet. But it will happen if one of them doesn't wake up soon and alert the troops. I'm thinking one of the boys has to resist first. Unfortunately if it's Joseph, I don't think it will be pretty.

Then they could get real educations. You know Steve, one with a little piece of paper at the end making them legible and marketable in the real world? - not one-size fits all drawing lessons at SOTDT once cleared of one-size fits all frumperclass. Who are you trying to convince, Steve?

He apparently has produced lockstep robots, Crushed and Buried by Dad Inc. :twisted:

Yeah. Sarah has been completely crushed. The others not just yet. But it will happen if one of them doesn't wake up soon and alert the troops. I'm thinking one of the boys has to resist first. Unfortunately if it's Joseph, I don't think it will be pretty.

Then they could get real educations. You know Steve, one with a little piece of paper at the end making them legible and marketable in the real world? - not one-size fits all drawing lessons at SOTDT once cleared of one-size fits all frumperclass. Who are you trying to convince, Steve?

He apparently has produced lockstep robots, Crushed and Buried by Dad Inc. :twisted:

I think the last straw for Sarah was when Christopher got married and now that Anna is pregnant. I think she and Chris were really close while he was still in the house. I think Sarah is lonely and since she is the last of the children before the reversals, she is way older than any of the "children" at home. I think she sees Chris and Anna so happy together and out from under Steve's thumb and she wants that too.

them legible and marketable in the real world

Did you mean eligible?

Friends always have to be friends of the ENTIRE family and "fellowshipping" should only be done with entire families. Then no "unfortunate" situations can arrise like, say, playing doctor..... And WORK is what life is for........

She's worth far more as a person than the money she generates you through her Moody books.

...especially since the books are guaranteed to be even more mind-numbingly boring now.

Also poor Rebecah K!!!!!! is hinting they should spend time together. For some reason that really angers me about Steve. A lovely girl, one of the few families that do lap up his every word, and he thinks his little family is to good for her.

I have a feeling Dave and Liz are never coming back after this visit.

I think these are the people who do the Maxwell "work" (shipping, etc) when they are "touring". I've seen these people "working" with the Maxwell's before in their blog.

I think these are the people who do the Maxwell "work" (shipping, etc) when they are "touring". I've seen these people "working" with the Maxwell's before in their blog.

I think the slaves, oops I mean friends, who do the shipping work is the "C Family". I believe Dave and Liz live out of town.

I think the slaves, oops I mean friends, who do the shipping work is the "C Family". I believe Dave and Liz live out of town.

OK, I do remember seeing them in their blog before. I wonder if the Maxwell's ever "work" at anyone else's home. :roll:

OK, I do remember seeing them in their blog before. I wonder if the Maxwell's ever "work" at anyone else's home. :roll:

I've often wondered that, too. How much do they put in at the homes of others? If they do it, they don't take photos. They are capable people, but you don't see them helping others other than themselves.

It's like watching the wicked king in The Last Unicorn in action. He wanted to feel joyful, but his solution was to lock up all the joy so nobody else could have it.

Archived