IGNORED

Mini-Kelly @ GC

Effie

But what I don't understand is WHY WHY WHY does Kelly encourage her to flaunt her ignorance?

Her writing is a gigantic red flag for anyone considering the SOTDRT.

Because Kelly is too ignorant to realize how dumb her daughter comes off? They are surrounded by a glass tower of other fundies JUST LIKE THEM. Hell, I remember some insane YouTube that Kelly did about how big families are actually better for the environment because they have to be more careful about using resources. It doesn't seem to have occurred to her that every time she has a baby, that baby is going to use more resources - and THEIR forty babies are going to use more resources. I was all, WTF? How can you be so incredibly dumb?

Because Kelly is too ignorant to realize how dumb her daughter comes off? They are surrounded by a glass tower of other fundies JUST LIKE THEM. Hell, I remember some insane YouTube that Kelly did about how big families are actually better for the environment because they have to be more careful about using resources. It doesn't seem to have occurred to her that every time she has a baby, that baby is going to use more resources - and THEIR forty babies are going to use more resources. I was all, WTF? How can you be so incredibly dumb?

Archived