IGNORED

I found some old TW posts--how did she go from then to now?

masagoroll

loremipsum - since you followed her WeddingBee posts (and I assume, since she's mentioned several times that she posted there, that that's okay to post), did you think her vows to TH were kind of weird? I read some of her posts - mostly normal wedding stuff, but the vows REALLY threw me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its my understanding that women who have had breast reductions can have difficultly breast feeding. The only experience I've had in this is with my step who successfully BF 1, and 2 but #3 was 2 yrs post op and she was unable to BF.

Reading her Christmas post, her whole family just seems so...materialistic. (Yeah, I know it's Christmas, I don't want to begrudge anyone their Christmas presents, it was just the vibe I got.) It just seems like compared to the average person, what makes TW happiest in life are things and high-quality photos of those things.

You put together a PPT to ask someone to go to a dance (like Prom) with you.

TW needs to learn the importance of not putting too many words on a PPT slide. Her Marriage PPT was a hot mess because she put too many words on the slides.

TH sounds like a total asshat. But TW is delusional enough to think it's love. Honey, it's called settling.

Also, what person actually thinks they are going to be able to retire when they are 40? Apparently, TH.... maybe they do belong together- they are both delusional.

Archived