IGNORED

Seppi engagement

fundiefan

Looks like the oldest Seppi girl was betrothed at Christmas. The guy looks kind of...old. Older than her, at least. I think she's 28 or 29. Her betrothed is either prematurely gray, with the added bonus of early hair loss, or he is significantly older than she is.

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2012/01/christmas-marriage-proposal.html

I'm really confused about how it happened...he was given a gift with his wedding invitation? With a baby boy's outfit? Then again, they are the Seppi's and there is little to nothing they do that has any kind of logic or reason to it.

Wonder if they'll save the babbbeees outside a women's clinic for their honeymoon?

His face doesn't look that old, maybe it is his lack of hair. My cousins started to turn bald in their early twenties.

But I too am confused with his gift.

Further down in the post... the I want a Calvinist Girl song was pretty awful....Just a snippet....So romantic????

I wanna woman who can love me for life.

I wanna woman who can be a good wife.

I wanna woman who can sing in a choir.

I wanna woman who can change a tire.

I wanna woman, she’s gotta be cute,

She’s gotta know her Calvin’s Institutes.

I wanna a woman who isn’t out on the skids,

I wanna woman who wants to have 12 kids.

I wanna woman who ain’t got no rheumatism.

I wanna woman who knows her Catechism.

That song made me want to vomit!!! I think there ought to be a song from the woman's POV, too! And I wanna know what that big lump on his forehead is as well. I'm shallow that way.

That song made me want to vomit!!! I think there ought to be a song from the woman's POV, too! And I wanna know what that big lump on his forehead is as well. I'm shallow that way.

His brain is rebelling and trying to escape.

But I too am confused with his gift.

He's divorced with a daughter, I'm thinking old man Seppi and his crew was making a point about having a grandson.

His brain is rebelling and trying to escape.

No kidding! Soon, a little sign will appear from the lump, reading, "Help me! They're killing brain cells in here!" :lol:

What is on his head?

DSCF1777.JPG

I noticed it too and just figured it's a cyst of some sort.

He's divorced? With a kid? How the hell did he pass Seppi/fundie muster? Born again or not, divorce is a biggie to the fundies. Like, bigger than murdering someone in some circles. It is the worst crime of the worst.

This just went from passing fundie watching to really interesting.

Last summer there was discussion that they were going to court and old man Seppi was negotiating the terms of surrender. I would think the dude had to prove that he divorced due to adultery which would make the second marriage ok.

The boil/cyst reminds me of this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097531/

Eeeewww...when it hatches, can someone kill it?

Eeeewww...when it hatches, can someone kill it?

Super funny movie with a bunch of the Pythons and three Beatles in it. Produced by Geo. Harrison.

I noticed it too and just figured it's a cyst of some sort.

He's divorced? With a kid? How the hell did he pass Seppi/fundie muster? Born again or not, divorce is a biggie to the fundies. Like, bigger than murdering someone in some circles. It is the worst crime of the worst.

This just went from passing fundie watching to really interesting.

He is wearing at least three shirts in that photo, so he's got the fundy clothing layering down.

He's pretty hot, minus the possible alien cyst. But I have a thing for older guys.

He is wearing at least three shirts in that photo, so he's got the fundy clothing layering down.

He's pretty hot, minus the possible alien cyst. But I have a thing for older guys.

I don't know about hot, but I do find him attractive. Which makes all the more disturbing that he went from a divorced man with a kid to a fundie. He's pulling the fundie/Seppi party line completely - the newest post on their blog is by him, sounding exactly like them. I wonder what his ex wife did to him to turn him to crazy fundie living? I mean, he'd probably have no problem finding a normal girlfriend/future 2nd wife in the real world. Why fundie land? What was he running from/escaping/never wanting to experience again?

Speculation, of course. But I can't help singing 'another one bites the dust' in my head because without the three shirts mentioned, he looks so normal, and is, in my opinion, a handsome man.

I note that he is a Ron Paul fan of the conspiracy theorist variety. If I had to speculate, I would guess he was fundie lite, has some power and control issues with women which caused the ex wife to bail. the blow to his ego was acute, he probably knew the Seppi's as mutual conspiracy types, and decided to acquire a younger virginal submissive type as wife number 2. Thus we witness the creation of a full blown fundie. Just a guess

What is on his head?

DSCF1777.JPG

Maybe they clonked him on the head with a frying pan and addled his senses?

What is on his head?

DSCF1777.JPG

I believe you should always jump to wild unsubstantiated conclusions so my bet is on devil's horn(doesn't have two because he is only part ebil for his previous divorce) or perhaps he is turning into a unicorn. And yes I did get my medical degree at the SOTDRT.

I believe you should always jump to wild unsubstantiated conclusions so my bet is on devil's horn(doesn't have two because he is only part ebil for his previous divorce) or perhaps he is turning into a unicorn. And yes I did get my medical degree at the SOTDRT.

Alas but I have no photoshop skills. If I had I would make a nice rainbow unicorn horn for his bump. :D

Interestingly, "devil's horn" may refer to cutaneous horns (cornu cutaneum....look up the pics if you're interested). Of course, it could be a pilar cyst, but given the location, it's more likely to be a sebaceous cyst. And my medical degree comes from University Wikipedia. :)

Archived