IGNORED

things that would make you watch ANOTHER duggar season

I live off the state

Dear Duggars,

My interest in your lives had been dwindeling over the last year (or 5) and it has been brought to my attention that many others feel the same. As the show is important for your income and for feeding your huge ego, I thought you may be interested in some suggestions of things that might re-ignite the interest of your viewers:

+ John David leaving the Santorum campaign to support Obama - bringing in a little friendly competition to the family.

+ Jana to anounce that God has been leading her heart towards Sarah Maxwell and they beging courting.

+ Anna could file for divorce from that fat lump of a son of yours

+ Jessa could move in with Anna's sister Susanna and actually have some wild fun

+ Jinger could (change her name to Ginger and) dye her hair green and go to a real university

+ Josiah could be allowed access to MTV and develop a crush on Justin Bieber

These are just a few inital suggestions, below you will find further suggestions from other friendly and concerned viewers,

Kind regards,

your number 65,742 fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. J'Chelle being told she has had the menopause, then spending that season carrying a reborn doll around.

2. The older girls leaving the house and getting a place together. They then go to college, eat pizza and defraud guys.

3. Joyanna sticks two fingers up at her parents, leaves and goes to the girls. A court hands custody to Janna who then puts Joy in a real high school.

4. Jimboob gets the mumps. Enough said.

5. Anna divorces Smuggar, gets awarded the business in the divorce courts. She then makes a huge success of it and ends up running a state wide chain of quality car lots. The kids go to school, and Smuggar just gets fatter and fatter. He spends his time back at the compound eating buckets full of TTC and CE.

6. Justin grows up and comes out as gay. He marries his husband in a navy themed wedding.

One of the kids actually leaving and moving out of the compound (house).

And/Or Attending a real school/college/university that isn't a fundie hive.

Someone actually saying NO and voicing an opinion other than the instilled beliefs, and someone actually rebelling!

Also to see the darker side of this family, the real batshit craziness and bring to light the baggage that these kids must have!

They start showing people on the street actively telling JB to shove it when he starts talking religion.

Uncle Jim, steps up to the title and involes the CPS and shows how terrible and distant Michelle is to her little flowers.

Justin and Jordyn are taken into foster care.

Justin's obsession with hats is notice and he is able to pursue his love of fashion with the help of accepting foster parents who teach him that its ok to be girly.

Jordyn who is with Justin, finally gets the love and attention she needs, someone who will play chess with her and cuddle her. I just saw the scene where she is nudging ofDuggar with a chessboard and being totally ignored. I cant get it out of my head, poor baby.

Jana gets married to a guy similar to Anna's brother in law - the nice one who posted on TWOP escapes and has only two kids enabling her to be a proper SATHM and bring up her two children brilliantly and actually know them esp their favourite colour.

Jill becomes an aid worker in Africa looking after all the cute babies.

Jinger writes the tell-all book to fund her new york photography accrediated university course.

Josie getting some proper therapy for her clear developmental delays

Jenny and Jordyn getting speech therapy

Michelle seeing a psych and being diagnosed as having some weird baby-addiction problem

The J'Slaves staging a collective rebellion

An inspector comes round and deems their homeschool to be inadequate and that the kids have to go to real schools

Someone gets pregnant or knocks up their secret girlfriend, and it's too late to claim an early baby

Jill gets to go to a real university to qualify as a midwife

Any of the older children talking candidly to camera about what they really think of their life and what they actually want

The kids go to real schools/universities.

One of the older girls deciding she wants a career in something 'masculine' like construction, or studying science at university.

One of the boys (Josiah?) deciding he wants a career in something 'feminine' like nursing, or studying something artsy at uni.

I would be content with a crossover episode showing how crappy they eat.

But yest to all of the above.

Is there a link to Anna's BIL's comments on TWOP?

I would be content with a crossover episode showing how crappy they eat.

I hate Gillian McKeith, but it would make great trainwreck TV. I would pay to see her face when she is introduced to TTC. Also, imagine when Jim Boob has a probe put up his bum for the colonic irrigation! He'd probably think they were trying to turn him gay!

I hate Gillian McKeith, but it would make great trainwreck TV. I would pay to see her face when she is introduced to TTC. Also, imagine when Jim Boob has a probe put up his bum for the colonic irrigation! He'd probably think they were trying to turn him gay!

I know! It makes me giggle...

But I can only imagine. With all the velveeta in their diets, they must all be pretty bound up.

Josie getting some proper therapy for her clear developmental delays

Jenny and Jordyn getting speech therapy

Michelle seeing a psych and being diagnosed as having some weird baby-addiction problem

The J'Slaves staging a collective rebellion

An inspector comes round and deems their homeschool to be inadequate and that the kids have to go to real schools

Someone gets pregnant or knocks up their secret girlfriend, and it's too late to claim an early baby

Jill gets to go to a real university to qualify as a midwife

Any of the older children talking candidly to camera about what they really think of their life and what they actually want

These.

Is there a link to Anna's BIL's comments on TWOP?

duggarswithoutpity.blogspot.com/2009/01/insights-from-insider.html

I would love to see anyone in the family convert to a different religion. Any religion will do, but it'd be really entertaining if it was something different like Hinduism or Wicca. That'd be awesome. And anyone saying f-you to the parents and going off on their own would be good :)

Josh getting a real job and being like WHOA HOLY SHIT every 5 seconds because he's never spent time outside the ATI world.

One of the kids coming out of the closet.

One of the kids actually questioning Gothardism. I don't remember which one said he wanted to read the Bible back and forth, but if he did that he would have seen some of the not-so-nice things in the Bible, never mind the contradictions. It would be awesome if he also questioned Christianity.

Random girl from town announcing that she's pregnant and one of the older Duggar boys (not Josh) is the father.

M and JB go on a trip and come back to find the kids had a giant party and invited all the neighbors kids and come home to find the house trashed and the adult kids having a hangover

One of the older girls tells the parents to blow off and leaves begins their own life off of movie and book rights

Jana is seen kissing a boy on the front porch only to have the boy chased off by JB

Anna to tell Josh I am not having anymore kids I am not your mother

JD runs off and marries someone in Vegas because JB and M disagree with his choice

I would love to see anyone in the family convert to a different religion. Any religion will do, but it'd be really entertaining if it was something different like Hinduism or Wicca. That'd be awesome. And anyone saying f-you to the parents and going off on their own would be good :)

Yes, that would be great. It would be like the immense pleasure I get from Alissa Jeub converting to Islam. Though I'd rather see any of them move more towards agnosticism or even some New Age-y stuff.

duggarswithoutpity.blogspot.com/2009/01/insights-from-insider.html

Thanks! I'm reading it now, and not getting housework done :-p

Tim Tebow comes to visit the family after seeing the success they provided for Santorum. Instead, he catches Jinger's eye and the two realize they had it all wrong. After a whirlwind week together, they have a pagan ceremony officiated by a lesbian witch. Tim quits the NFL when he realizes worshiping his wife is a more important job as Jinger delves into the world of healing with crystals and herbal medicine. They get their own show where Roseanne is a frequent guest.

that would be bad as knowing the duggers they woulf go way overboard.

God's holy lightning burns down the Tinker Toy House. Since they don't have insurance (Ned Flanders says it's gambling) they have to move back into a 1500 sq. foot house with one toilet. Jim Bob gives lectures about how the planet isn't overcrowded, while everyone nervously smiles behind him.

Michelle carrying around a plastic fetus named Jubilee, having conversations with it, and ignoring the other kids woudl make me watch for sure!

*the family describing "how conservative" their religion is*

*One of the kids living the 'kid farm' without marrying anybody*

*One of the kids coming out as bisexual, gay, lesbian or wanting to join another religion. The parents must be honest but respect of telling their kids how they view them, but knowing the news I read often about the Duggars (I read more on them than watch them) this isn't a possibility*

Archived