IGNORED

My Diary to My Future Husband <3

Hestia

This is def not snarkable, just very, very sad.

I'm glad that you are leading a fulfilling, happy life now! (I think that you said that you are in a relationship - has your honey read any of this?)

This is def not snarkable, just very, very sad.

I'm glad that you are leading a fulfilling, happy life now! (I think that you said that you are in a relationship - has your honey read any of this?)

Yay I figured out how to quote! :-P

Oh yes. He has read everything. He was instrumental in getting me out of the mess I was in, so he knows every deep dark fundy secret :-P. Personally I find it very snarkable, although I have compassions for the girl I once was, I will be the first to say I used to be an obnoxious little brat at times!

Yay I figured out how to quote! :-P

Oh yes. He has read everything. He was instrumental in getting me out of the mess I was in, so he knows every deep dark fundy secret :-P. Personally I find it very snarkable, although I have compassions for the girl I once was, I will be the first to say I used to be an obnoxious little brat at times!

I'm glad your man was there for you!

I can see how it would seem silly and snarkable to you, it's you after all! If I had my diaries from back in the day (I was raised fundie-lite with a lot of batshit crazy thrown in) I would think that they were funny, too.

Archived