IGNORED

Kori Wissmann

Fundilicious

I know she has been discussed in other Wissmann threads about how she is more mainstream then most Fundys. I personally would go as far as saying she just seems like a normal Christian gal (aside from the courtship. That is a bit more Fundy).

The reason for the post is more along the Wissmann parents. I'm curious how accepting they really have been of her? Do you think they even care? I thought at first maybe Andrew would bring her over to the dark side and we would see more pictures of her in longer skirts/ dresses, blogging about how she loves staying home. Yet I see the opposite. He seems to be going more her way.

Anyways, sorry if all of this is redundant. Just read her blog this morning so it got me thinking. :)

It looks like they seem to have accepted her into the family. Since their son doesn't seem to care how mainstream she is, I don't think his parents as well. Plus, it looks like Kori's husband is just as mainstream Christian as she is, looking at their honeymoon pictures. Plus, on her blog, she talks about her having a job.

It'll be interesting to see how many kids they spawn, I think that'll be the telling thing. From her Christmas post I think she's already pregnant.

In one of the older post she also mentioned a recipe where she used white wine. That doesn't mean that they are also drinking wine, but it's not really THAT fundie.

It'll be interesting to see how many kids they spawn, I think that'll be the telling thing. From her Christmas post I think she's already pregnant.

I've wondered this too, but I'm having to guess not a lot. Unless she really loves big families, then I could potentially see them having more then 3, but hopefully not 12.

It's also interesting you think she could be preggers already. Should be interesting to see if it's true.

In one of the older post she also mentioned a recipe where she used white wine. That doesn't mean that they are also drinking wine, but it's not really THAT fundie.

Kim at Life in a Shoe lets her older daughter drink beer.

I think the Botkinettes also mentioned or showed pictures of wine being drunk by their family.

Both of them are uber-Vision Forum-fundy, so avoiding alcohol isn't always a hallmark.

Quote:

I've wondered this too, but I'm having to guess not a lot. Unless she really loves big families, then I could potentially see them having more then 3, but hopefully not 12.

It's also interesting you think she could be preggers already. Should be interesting to see if it's true.

I don't think she is preggers yet. What makes you think she is? I don't see how you could assume that from her christmas post? But, you never know with fundies... they always seem to be getting pregnant! Maybe we'll see an announcement post in the next few months...

Most of them do have pretty babies indeed.Most of those beautiful babies will grow into adults who will try to send us or just really,really want us to be back in the good ole days of clinging,childlike women and 'real' men also.

Guest Anonymous

**Edited for now while I check to make sure I'm not breaking the rules.**

(Got the go-ahead, this is all public info, so I'm good.)

So, this is a record of Haterblocker's posts up to this thread, just in case we have a flounce with deletion. This will become relevant in my next post, sorry for the tl;dr in the meantime.

I wonder how his family felt about this wedding. it looks so over the top and showy it looks like her parent put alot of money into it and Not typically what a fundie family would want their name attached to. Her dress is not modest at all. the bridesmaids dresses are fairly modest, but probably only because she had 4 of his sisters as bridesmaids. (she definitely doesn't seem like a fundie) Maybe thats why there hasn't been any pictures posted on the wissmann family blog,

Don't get me wrong, it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I just don't think it is fundie/wissman approved.

Tree huggers chill out

l. What give you the right to pick apart the foods that they eat? What difference does it make? America is unhealthy. Just because ranch dressing is high in calories doesn't mean the duggars can't eat it! Millions of Americans eat it everyday. And I can tell you right now that they don't serve tator tot casserole or chickenetti for every single meal. That's just what gets put on tv and obline cuz it's unique

I am not apart of a big family but I do know what it takes to feed a small family and it's not cheap. So the fact that they used canned veggies or paper plates is not because they're trying to be unhealthy, but because it is the most economically effenient way to feed that many people. Can you imagine how much it would cost for them to use fresh produce for everymeal?? It's expensive to so that. Cannes veggies are much more economic. And so is velveeta. As gross as it is.

So many of us eat unhealty every day. So to criticize the duggers for some of their favorite dishes is extremely hypocritical.

It does look like there is a glass of wine in the picture but it's hard to tell. It could be water. And she doesn't look like she wears "modest" swim wear either. In the snorkling picture and the underwater picture, there is no sign of shoulder covering. *oh no!*

it appears that this girl breaks all the fundie rules. wedding dress, strapless dresses, swimwear, shorts, etc. Wonder how papa wissman feels about that.

That's not the wedding party. That's the wissman family! haha :lol: Do you mean the brown ones on the girl in the lighter pink dress?? or the silver ones that all the bridesmaids wore?? The brown ones are awful.

I think the silver ones were pretty. It compliments the dresses really well. And the men look like they are wearing silver ties. I think it all looks very classy. Favorite fundie wedding ever.

This wedding was snarked about on a previous thread the other day... but since we're comparing small cheap weddings to expensive ones, it looks like a pretty big chunk of change was spent on this wedding! ! !

http://koris-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/ ... -post.html

I read them... I more so look at the pictures though hahahaha

It is hard for us to judge how he (and his family) are grieving. Media can misconstrue things and make his attitude seem different that it truly is. I don't doubt he made the statements, but they could have been in a different context that how the media portrays it.

I would agree that his actions were stupid, and he never should have pointed a gun, loaded or unloaded, at her. And I am sure he would agree that his actions were incredibly stupid and he is having to pay the price by serving jail time and living the rest of his life without his wife. I would guess that he is probably harder on himself than any of us could ever be. This is such a horrible, heart breaking situation.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. Maybe I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt (I have no idea why) But that could also be how they grieve. Anna is looking at the more positive side of the situation, or so it would appear to the public. Fundys tend to do that.

I can't imagine spending a holiday that is centered around being thankful, and things we have to be thankful for, in jail. For him, I can see how that would be miserable. Especially after losing his wife, then having to spend holidays alone. So for him to say the things he said in his letter doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it sucked balls to be in there alone, knowing the the love of his life was dead because of his stupid judgement.

I don't know. I'm feeling rather optimistic this morning, so maybe that is why I feel for them. haha ;)

from what I can tell, I don't think she grew up as a fundy.

I caught that too... So does that mean her future husband will not get her whole heart?

Wooooo! Someone finally went after Rachel W. She must be really happy. And her family probably is too!

He doesn't look that old. Maybe 34 35? Some men gray young. My dad started graying at 30. She's getting up there in years too though. She's 30 I believe. So it's probably not that big of an age difference.

At least he's older than her. I think bethanys husband Dan is younger than her.

Ow ow look at those legs! Damn that's sexy! She's one good looking girl. Andrew has definitely got the hottest fundy lite wife.

You have my FULL attention No KoolAid. Ive never known much bad about this family. Aside from their blackface fiasco. Which, personally, I don't believe that was intentionally done to be racists, just out of innocent fun for their skit. (Hate on me if you want- just my opinion.) But anyways.I'm very interested in your experience with them. Was this in a church you attended regularly with them? or from their travels? Please do elaborate.

Was the term black face something they used to describe it? Or did that start on FJ. I've only seen posts on here about it with the pictures. Never actually looked on their blogs. Maybe I'm just see the whole picture? To me, it doesn't seem like it was done intentionally.

Wow. Apparently I'm as naive as they are. I went to to public school and public community college and have never been taught about this in any class i've ever taken. I can see why this could be offensive. I guess can't judge them on it because i was as out of the loop as they were. I feel very stupid. And definitely can see why this would upset people.

Yeahhh Jing!! Going to be legal!! Wonder what she'll do. Buy a lotto ticket? or a pack of cigs?? Time to break free!

Guest Anonymous
I don't think she is preggers yet. What makes you think she is? I don't see how you could assume that from her christmas post? But, you never know with fundies... they always seem to be getting pregnant! Maybe we'll see an announcement post in the next few months...

and can I just say... the will make some beautiful little fundie babies.

This is a very weird way to talk about yourself, Kori. Just a tiny bit conceited, don't you think?

Haterblocker = Kori Wissmann. If you click the e-mail button on her profile you will get the address kori2714@yahoo.com. What an interesting name with a unique spelling!

Plug kori2714 into google and you'll get this public photobucket album: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Kori2714/

Well, would you look at that - see anyone familiar?

That's the exact same (senior pic maybe?) picture of Kori in the black drape on the photobucket album and on the Kori and Andrew blog. You can browse through all sorts of pics, if you're so inclined.

So Kori, did you explain to your in-laws why dressing up in blackface is offensive? Or were you too busy linking sexy pics of yourself over here?

That is extremely strange. Either Kori is here, talking about herself in a most bizarre way, or Haterblocker is totally SWFing Kori.

Doo-doo-doo-doo... [/Twilight Zone music]

Guest Anonymous
That is extremely strange. Either Kori is here, talking about herself in a most bizarre way, or Haterblocker is totally SWFing Kori.

Doo-doo-doo-doo... [/Twilight Zone music]

Since Haterblocker/Kori came by and made her e-mail private I'm pretty sure it's the first scenario. Unsurprisingly, she didn't respond to this thread while she was here.

If I married into a family like the Wissmanns, I would be on forums incognito on the internet too talking about them. But I would disguise who I was, even if I had to throw in random weird comments in order to make nobody suspect.

That said, those comments have a distinctly masculine tone to them, at least to me, which makes me wonder if it's actually Andrew having some fun.

Yeah, I kind of have a feeling that both Kori and Andrew are posting under that username. Hey guys, this is something my 12 year old cousins have done in the past; create an account and pretend to be someone else in order to see what others are saying about them. Just thought I'd throw it out there since you're both ADULTS and MARRIED and not pre-teens. FYI.

This is a very weird way to talk about yourself, Kori. Just a tiny bit conceited, don't you think?

Haterblocker = Kori Wissmann. If you click the e-mail button on her profile you will get the address kori2714@yahoo.com. What an interesting name with a unique spelling!

Plug kori2714 into google and you'll get this public photobucket album: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Kori2714/

Well, would you look at that - see anyone familiar?

That's the exact same (senior pic maybe?) picture of Kori in the black drape on the photobucket album and on the Kori and Andrew blog. You can browse through all sorts of pics, if you're so inclined.

So Kori, did you explain to your in-laws why dressing up in blackface is offensive? Or were you too busy linking sexy pics of yourself over here?

Great catch, Lissar. Fundies and trolls, beware!

I actually caught your original post last night with your screenshots, but just now had a chance to reply. That was a good catch. Though I have to wonder if it could be a very strange stalker/ fan impersonating her, but who knows. Personally I would love for it to be Kori and Andrew and for them to come out of hiding and give us some inside scoop :)

P.s. I read through all of HaterBlockers comments. Whether it's Kori or Andrew posting them, it really is a strange way to talk about your family, even if they were trying to keep their account incognito.

@Lissar

Now that detective work deserves a great big trophy cake!

2358494405_884030a4a6.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I actually caught your original post last night with your screenshots, but just now had a chance to reply. That was a good catch. Though I have to wonder if it could be a very strange stalker/ fan impersonating her, but who knows. Personally I would love for it to be Kori and Andrew and for them to come out of hiding and give us some inside scoop :)

P.s. I read through all of HaterBlockers comments. Whether it's Kori or Andrew posting them, it really is a strange way to talk about your family, even if they were trying to keep their account incognito.

What bugged me was the catty comments about the young in-laws, the racism defense and the defense of Josh Beasley shooting his wife, and the prying at the person who knew the Wissmanns in real life and wasn't impressed with them. Although the comments about how much money was spent on her own wedding and the "oh, how sexy" is pretty tacky, too. Kori's coming off as shallow and backstabbing. If she wanted to hang around incognito and comment on family doings she could've done so without that. The weird posting was pinging my spidey-sense from when she first appeared, but I didn't think to look up the e-mail until last night.

**ETA: Oooooh, cake!

I think this is her way of trying to see what us FJers are saying about her in laws--by pretending to be one of us and chiming in. It kind of makes me wonder, however, if she truly does have problems with her in laws. In her latest blog posts, she talks about how she and Andrew have moved down to Florida for the winter and be closer to her family. I wonder if Andrew is getting kind of fed up with his parents too and their fundamental ways. Maybe this is Kori's immature way of venting out. Still kind of a stupid way to do it.

Seriously, Josh and Anna, and now Kori/Andrew are both my age yet I feel like my boyfriend and I can do circles around them with maturity levels.

What a find! (not that is was very hidden). Kori puts the fun back in fundie! I can see her reasoning - she is a mainstream Christian, marrying her fundie beau. On top of the strain of fitting in with his fundie family, she finds comments about herself on this website. Not being from a fundie family used to this kind of criticism, she decides to register here to defend herself and have a little fun in the process. Maybe they moved to Florida to get away from the inlaws for a while.

But such a weird mixture of comments - defence of their family followed by boasting and little stabs (but I agree, the brown shoes were not that attractive). An effort to fit in here? Btw, does it matter how expensive the wedding is?? and what do mama and papa wissmann think about you?

Whatever. Kori, I still admire you. You, a non-fundie, have married a fundie. And seem to be introducing him to a lifestyle very different from his parents. Keep this up, don't get pressured into being a fundie.

She seemed to try to steer the conversation toward more positive reflections of her family. Understandable, but sneaky. Great detective work!

Guest Anonymous
Can't help but laugh, man, what a find! All this time I wondered if sarahisawesome was Kori.

I had a shifty at that one too, but couldn't really come up with anything. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she has something to do with the Wissmanns/Kori, though. The way the pair of them responded to you in that other thread had me giving them the side eye.

Archived