IGNORED

ThatWife's taking down posts...

MotoMamaMess

The post "My Husband Is Not a Jerk" has been quietly removed from the blog-o-sphere. (Ugh, I just said blogosphere.) Over on GOMI, TH apparently contacted Alice to ask that his name be removed from there so employers can't link him to Jenna's blog.

I think somebody's mad that his image is gettin' trashed because he's married to Jenna!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be funny if they don't take his name down. But I'm mean like that. Nasty people get their comeuppance and these two crappy parents might be getting their's.

I think somebody's mad that his image is gettin' trashed because he's married to Jenna!

TH,

If you want your image to improve, instead of bothering Alice or (eventually) us, do these things:

1. Unlock the cheese and keep it unlocked. Locking up food to keep your wife skinny is a dick move. You can quote me on that.

2. Stop telling your wife she needs to lose weight. Especially that bullshit about wanting her to live longer. You don't sound romantic, you sound manipulative and, again, like a dick.

3. Start putting your foot down and work on your wife to do really USEFUL and IMPORTANT things like: talking with the baby, getting consistent therapy with the baby, uncage the baby, get a real bed for the baby, put said bed in a real bedroom and not a fucking bathroom, get off the computer and play with the baby, treat the baby like a baby and not just a once in a while prop to look cute on her blog.

4. YOU start doing the same as # 3 regarding the baby. Baby maintenance/upbringing/love/guidance/nuturing/care/feeding, etc. is not MOM work it's PARENT work. You're a PARENT. You are responsible for more than just a paycheck.

5. Just like shampoo, rinse and repeat 1-4 again and again until you get it right.

So he is smart enough to know that locking up the cheese makes him appear to be a monumental jerk ... should mean he is smart enough not to do it in the first place.

So he is smart enough to know that locking up the cheese makes him appear to be a monumental jerk ... should mean he is smart enough not to do it in the first place.

Damn. You beat me to it. I was all ready to say that's what happens to That Husband who locks up his wife's cheese. Now it has lost all my intended effect because you got it first. *sigh*

Maybe he's smart enough to have her take down the posts about her peeing all around the apt, wearing diapers postpartum and that weird appliance she used to keep her coochie tight. If he were really smart he'd lock her in the bathroom without cheese and internetz. :lol:

What's FreeJinger's official policy on posting names that the blogger herself has made very publicly available?

I don't see why we can't post ThatFug's name.

I'm not a big fan of keeping unsavoury/abusive behaviour in the closet just because the shit starts hitting the fan.

What's FreeJinger's official policy on posting names that the blogger herself has made very publicly available?

I'll take it in a pm I'd love to do some mining. :D

Guest Anonymous

Names are fine, I think - but I don't fully understand the ToU and have violated them accidentally once before, so I am not going to post his name here myself.

For anyone that is interested though, TH can be found easily by checking out Jenna Cole's Facebook page. His profile pic is one taken on his wedding day and he is easily identifiable by scanning her friends list and matching him against his wedding photo on TW's blog. She also names him on her flickr photostream.

For someone so skilled in locking down his wife's cheese supply, he is rather rubbish at securing his own online privacy. (I have taken screenshots in case he removes/edits them before anyone gets to see :)).

I am just confused as to why he is making requests to have his cheese-locking behaviours removed from the internetz, but is happy for the world (and prospective employers) to know that his little boy sleeps in a pack and play in the bathroom and has his toys rationed, so that his mother can sit on the internet in the 'spare' bedroom all day long....

weird appliance she used to keep her coochie tight

What?! I missed that one, but I rarely read blogs because I have the attention span of a gnat and I rely on all of you to keep me filled in. Kinda like the herd effect, but with blogs and no death to the readers/posters.

She actually posted that online for everyone in the world to see? Maybe she's just more open than I am (I guess not, if she's using her weird appliance), but no way in hell I'd post shit like that for everyone to read about. But then, I would never have a blog and only try to post nice/positive things about my kids/family on FB - and I rarely do that (I'm lazy and we aren't really that interesting :)).

Why am I picturing an old skool egg beater as her weird device?

You have to tell me more about this device. Nosy and inquiring minds want to know.

What?! I missed that one, but I rarely read blogs because I have the attention span of a gnat and I rely on all of you to keep me filled in. Kinda like the herd effect, but with blogs and no death to the readers/posters.

She actually posted that online for everyone in the world to see? Maybe she's just more open than I am (I guess not, if she's using her weird appliance), but no way in hell I'd post shit like that for everyone to read about. But then, I would never have a blog and only try to post nice/positive things about my kids/family on FB - and I rarely do that (I'm lazy and we aren't really that interesting :)).

Why am I picturing an old skool egg beater as her weird device?

You have to tell me more about this device. Nosy and inquiring minds want to know.

Preserving her coochie was a PRIORITY for her husband. That was what he was most worried about during the pregnancy.

All this while making posts talking about modesty. God forbid you show some cleavage, that's ungodly.

Preserving her coochie was a PRIORITY for her husband. That was what he was most worried about during the pregnancy.

All this while making posts talking about modesty. God forbid you show some cleavage, that's ungodly.

Not to mention all the talk about getting plenty of semen injections to keep things soft. How is that modest? I don't want to go back and check, but she may or may not have mentioned "ripening"; just typing that gave me the heebie-jeebies.

For the curious, the device is here: http://www.epino.de/en/epi-no.html

Basically it's a balloon you blow up inside your vag and then practice birthing. I don't know, it seems like a product with a purpose, and I wouldn't necessarily think someone was obsessed with keeping their vagina tight if they wanted to use it. But when you consider it along with the locking up of the cheese, etc., it just seems like another way that he wants to have control over her body.

Also, where do fundies hear about these things?! In the evil secular world I have never, ever heard of trying to keep your vagina from changing during pregnancy and childbirth.

I think the stuff about the coochie tightener has been taken down but her post op breast reduction photos are still up.

edited to add: Todays photo on her blog is a complete fail.

For the curious, the device is here: http://www.epino.de/en/epi-no.html

Basically it's a balloon you blow up inside your vag and then practice birthing. I don't know, it seems like a product with a purpose, and I wouldn't necessarily think someone was obsessed with keeping their vagina tight if they wanted to use it. But when you consider it along with the locking up of the cheese, etc., it just seems like another way that he wants to have control over her body.

Also, where do fundies hear about these things?! In the evil secular world I have never, ever heard of trying to keep your vagina from changing during pregnancy and childbirth.

Potentially TMI... I used one of these, but certainly not to keep tight! She does know it doesn't work like that right?

I used it to minimise tearing, twice a day from 37 weeks. My mother had a 4th degree tear delivering me and has long term issues as a result so im a little paranoid. I'm so glad I did! My baby was born sucking his thumb which obviously increases the diameter you have to stretch. I had superficial grazes only and the midwife said she's never delivered a baby in that position before without extensive tearing. Don't judge the device on her idiot ravings.

Her reasons are bullshit though, when you deliver vaginally you're never the same again, but it's not noticeable to your partner and anyway, you got a baby at the end of it!

It was my understanding that she didn't do it to stay tight, but because TH didn't want tearing. Heaven forbid a baby might interfere with his needs. *roll eyes*

It was my understanding that she didn't do it to stay tight, but because TH didn't want tearing. Heaven forbid a baby might interfere with his needs. *roll eyes*

I'm sure she was not keen on it either ;)

Just read her birth story, what a nutter! I had a home birth and didn't piss all over the place. Funny how she fetishises birth but seems uninterested in her baby.

Just read her birth story, what a nutter! I had a home birth and didn't piss all over the place. Funny how she fetishises birth but seems uninterested in her baby.

Naturally. I didn't phrase that to say what I meant. :-)

And absolutely to your second paragraph

EmmaUK - Your comment inspired me to go read her birth story, as I have never heard of anyone peeing all over their home during a home birth.

Wow. I don't even know what else to say other than... she's a nutter.

That Husband put on his swim trunks and hopped in the birth tub with me for the first time, pretending like I hadn’t earlier confessed to the entire room that I had peed in that very water many, many, many times by this point. He sat on the little stool on one end while I sort of stretched out on top of him. I liked having him in there with me not only for the emotional support, but because his lower body boosted mine up out of the water a bit which felt nice. Also it kept me from choking on pee infested water when I was resting.

I ended up with “skid marks†on the labia on either side of my vagina and a superficial tear on my perineum.

Also, I had a big long umbilical cord hanging down between my legs with a clamp on one end to stop the blood flow!

Sarah brought the placenta and cord in on in the bed and examined them in front of us at my request

I know I've never had a child and I shouldn't judge a woman's birth choices or experience, but I hold in this feeling of horror. What the fuck is wrong with this woman? Why does she think ANYONE wants to know this shit? Pee water, labia skid marks, hanging umbilical cord and placenta inspecting??????!!!!!111111!!!!!!!

Am I just a horrible person for thinking this should be PRIVATE????

I'm going to go shower to get the stink of "pee infested water" off me.

Archived