IGNORED

Josiah whines about us

formergothardite

It relieves me so much to know that in the 6 months since this thread died, I've "almost" been removed from the list of "People Who Should Be Stoned" in the eyes of Josiah W., albeit "not formally." Of course, he still has me on the "People Going To Hell" list, but at least I will be allowed to die of natural causes first. Maybe.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I know that you say we're not getting a pet fundy... but I'll love him, I'll feed him, I'll take him for walks, I promise. I just love the pure, concentrated bullshit of all this.

I know that you say we're not getting a pet fundy... but I'll love him, I'll feed him, I'll take him for walks, I promise. I just love the pure, concentrated bullshit of all this.

History has shown they cannot be house broken no matter how many times you take them for a walk.

"I don't want to have a discussion" = Last time I tried to debate you I came out looking like a fool.

"I came off as angry." = trying to avoid admitting I acted like an asshole

"You frustrated me" = you made an utter fool of me and I got pissed off because I am not capable of debating my beliefs in a rational way.

"I still think homosexuality is a sin, not sure about stoning the gays with my own hands thing, though"= having my real name connected to something that horrific could really screw me up if I wanted to get a job or anything.

What is it with fundies and blogging? I stopped blogging 5 years ago...

I have thought about this a lot.

The internet allows people to spout any old shite they want. I have played enough Role playing games to realise that your biggest foe is itching from unwashedness in his Mum's basement. But you know..he called his WARGAME hero Chuck and is brave...online. His credit card is always bigger. That is the language of gaming.

Forums. Same shit different day. Except ..no Credit...So just. Do I have accountability? They then realise, no. It is the WEB I can be who and what I want to be. I can call myself what I want. I can even use a proxy to hide me If I want. Oh my GOODNESS I can find a hobby, I can be SOMEONE I can be:

A) A good poster. Genuine. Because this is my interest.

B) If I am really good I can get affirmation of HOW good I am. I might get to be a MODERATOR.

C) A troll. (I love trolls btw. I have met so many in over 10 years on Scifi stuff) But that can be fun. For some.

D) Observer. You might get a good link.

E) The ability to not invest. ie. You went you saw you got bored. Fair enough.

F) The list is endless.

Facebook.

It is to people what it is. It is a way to connect. A way to over-share, but for some, their life. To each their own AND more importantly a huge source of evil for FUNDIES as in, OH you awful Facebookers, you gossip (insert biblical references where appropriate.)

BLOGS ( the beloved)

No different to all the above. All the same rules apply. I adore some blogs. But yes the FUNDIE blog.

A) This is my 'Ministry' Nope you are just talking the same shite as everybody else on the WEB. Without having to face the accountability rule. Same as everybody else.

B) Live it, Preach it, Own it...kind of loses any credibility when you disable comments. Kind of makes you look 'narrow minded' OH wait.

C) Nobody else cares? Maybe I'll try this?

D) I WILL find somebody who agrees with my racistbigotedmysoginistpatriarchalbullshit. Somebody will. Then you will feel great.

Josiah person...you can own your words. We all can. It is just easier to do it behind a computer. No shame in that. You are not alone. Just make sure rather than empty platitudes and apologies IF you did meet somebody 'REAL' who expressed a view as they did here. Would you own your words then? Or are you owning words the easy way?

I have thought about this a lot.

The internet allows people to spout any old shite they want. I have played enough Role playing games to realise that your biggest foe is itching from unwashedness in his Mum's basement. But you know..he called his WARGAME hero Chuck and is brave...online. His credit card is always bigger. That is the language of gaming.

Forums. Same shit different day. Except ..no Credit...So just. Do I have accountability? They then realise, no. It is the WEB I can be who and what I want to be. I can call myself what I want. I can even use a proxy to hide me If I want. Oh my GOODNESS I can find a hobby, I can be SOMEONE I can be:

A) A good poster. Genuine. Because this is my interest.

B) If I am really good I can get affirmation of HOW good I am. I might get to be a MODERATOR.

C) A troll. (I love trolls btw. I have met so many in over 10 years on Scifi stuff) But that can be fun. For some.

D) Observer. You might get a good link.

E) The ability to not invest. ie. You went you saw you got bored. Fair enough.

F) The list is endless.

Facebook.

It is to people what it is. It is a way to connect. A way to over-share, but for some, their life. To each their own AND more importantly a huge source of evil for FUNDIES as in, OH you awful Facebookers, you gossip (insert biblical references where appropriate.)

BLOGS ( the beloved)

No different to all the above. All the same rules apply. I adore some blogs. But yes the FUNDIE blog.

A) This is my 'Ministry' Nope you are just talking the same shite as everybody else on the WEB. Without having to face the accountability rule. Same as everybody else.

B) Live it, Preach it, Own it...kind of loses any credibility when you disable comments. Kind of makes you look 'narrow minded' OH wait.

C) Nobody else cares? Maybe I'll try this?

D) I WILL find somebody who agrees with my racistbigotedmysoginistpatriarchalbullshit. Somebody will. Then you will feel great.

Josiah person...you can own your words. We all can. It is just easier to do it behind a computer. No shame in that. You are not alone. Just make sure rather than empty platitudes and apologies IF you did meet somebody 'REAL' who expressed a view as they did here. Would you own your words then? Or are you owning words the easy way?

Of all the great posts I've read today--and as this is FJ there have been many great posts--this one is my favourite. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Of all the great posts I've read today--and as this is FJ there have been many great posts--this one is my favourite. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haha. Well you know now I just feel all 'internet Warm' If I was FUNDIE I would be convicted to be right, cos YOU said so. How sad is that?

Thank you anyway. It is my pet hate. It is easy to be brave. I am also just plain knackered...long day..This was relaxing :)

Haha. Well you know now I just feel all 'internet Warm' If I was FUNDIE I would be convicted to be right, cos YOU said so. How sad is that?

Pathetic! :laughing-rolling:

ETA: Ooh, I'm no longer the sin in the camp! How exciting! :dance:

Now I'M the pathetic one! :doh: :lol:

Aww; dammit! I missed the insane fundie troll again! :cry: How come I never get 1 to play with?

Aww; dammit! I missed the insane fundie troll again! :cry: How come I never get 1 to play with?

I'm sad he doesn't appear to be coming back to defend his non-existent manly pride. I'm PMS-ing and in the mood to rip a little fundie shit-stain to shreds. Which reminds me, I need to get a replacement scratching post for my cats...

Maybe if I sprinkle some fundienip around, he'll come back and we can discuss how disgusting I am to be on my period right now.

Maybe if I sprinkle some fundienip around, he'll come back and we can discuss how disgusting I am to be on my period right now.

There is far too much estrogen on this forum for Josiah.

I'm sad he doesn't appear to be coming back to defend his non-existent manly pride. I'm PMS-ing and in the mood to rip a little fundie shit-stain to shreds. Which reminds me, I need to get a replacement scratching post for my cats...

What kind of cats do you have; out of curiosity? I love birds, cats and dogs! I wanna cat; but my mom and brother are allergic to either their hair/saliva so that's a no; plus my mom doesn't like cats. Plus we already have 2 dogs. Oddly enough; the brother who's allergic to them and I are the only 1s in my immediate family who like cats and dogs!

Awe, well it's not as fun as it looks. I got to play with one once, and she just ignored me after I stated my concerns for her children's safety was exactly that and not just an attempt to hate on her as a parent.

Is the entire female population of FJ synched up?!

I'm not.

(Also, it's not PMS if your on your period since the P stands for "pre".)

My womb is closed, I come here for the cyber estrogen. It keeps my skin clear :lol:

What kind of cats do you have; out of curiosity? I love birds, cats and dogs! I wanna cat; but my mom and brother are allergic to either their hair/saliva so that's a no; plus my mom doesn't like cats. Plus we already have 2 dogs. Oddly enough; the brother who's allergic to them and I are the only 1s in my immediate family who like cats and dogs!

I have 5 cats (well, I have three and my mom has two but it's all the same household) Three were adopted from the local shelter and two were strays. My mom has an male orange tabby and a female tortie (the strays) and I have an all black female, a male who is a true mutt, and my giant motor mouth baby boy with at least some bengal in him somewhere (and who acts like a dog half the time) I actually think I'm mildly allergic to cats but didn't figure it out until I already had three and... well... I certainly couldn't give them up then, now could I?

We could probably wipe out fundie-ism completely if that ever happened.

(Also, it's not PMS if your on your period since the P stands for "pre".)

Close enough. It starts about a week before the period and lasts a couple days into it. And PaDMS is too annoying to type all the time.

I do, just made cupcakes yesterday!! (Sorry, I'm just linking this time because I'm too tired to save and upload)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=263939070377087&set=a.263410460429948.47445.263406823763645&type=3&theater

Those look so good, but I snarfed a bag of bridge mix at the theater yesterday...must...resist...!

Did anybody screencap Josiah's blogpost about us? 'Cause I can't seem to find it.

Archived