IGNORED

Name something the Duggars don't buy used

Jenesis Jexodus

I understand the buy used thing as I like doing that to. But buying used shoes? Who knows if they are fungus stricken? Gosh. Poor kids.

The shoe thing makes me angry. Wearing used shoes is bad for your feet, not only from a gross stuff standpoint, but it's also bad for your bones and muscles. Shoes tend to mold to their wearers feet, and when someone else wears them, it doesn't provide proper support.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pads, tampons would deflower everyone and they can't just do the washable pads discreetly without the howlers going into the laundry room asking "What's that?"

It does make me wonder how they wash underwear in that house.

I've been wondering about underwear washing and storage for a while. I think the underwear gets washed with all the other clothes because the girls (and grandma) do the laundry and women can't be defrauded (this assumption brought to you by the insane number of Fundies I've heard talk about men being turned on by women's bodies and clothes and women being defrauded by thinking a guy loves them). No clue about the storage, I can't see them stashing those with the communal clothes.

I've been wondering about underwear washing and storage for a while. I think the underwear gets washed with all the other clothes because the girls (and grandma) do the laundry and women can't be defrauded (this assumption brought to you by the insane number of Fundies I've heard talk about men being turned on by women's bodies and clothes and women being defrauded by thinking a guy loves them). No clue about the storage, I can't see them stashing those with the communal clothes.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be completely fabulous to see the freak out that would happen should some defrauding VS or FoH thongs show up in the wash? The communal fundie head explosion would be entertaining to watch. :D

Am I the only one who thinks it would be completely fabulous to see the freak out that would happen should some defrauding VS or FoH thongs show up in the wash? The communal fundie head explosion would be entertaining to watch. :D

Nope, I have day dreams of the Duggars beings faced with real world people wearing real world clothes and being told to suck it when they get up on their modesty horse.

Archived