IGNORED

Name something the Duggars don't buy used

Jenesis Jexodus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually did buy the industrial kitchen used. I'm just not sure why, considering how rarely they actually seem to use some of the appliances. They used to buy used shoes as well. I have a feeling that's one of the reasons the j'slaves turned to flipflops...they are cheap enough that they could be allowed to buy new ones.

I was going to say bulk pregnancy tests, but doggie beat me to it...

Toothbrushes... maybe. (I said maybe.)

Eeeeeeeeeew. I don't even like sharing with my husband. I wonder if JimBoob makes the kids share their toothbrushes.

-to save the difference. I can think of a couple of things right off the bat. Toilet Paper and their industrial kitchen.

Kids!! (adoption is evil) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking about kids. They don't buy 'used' men and women either. ,) :D And they keep their girls unused so that someone can buy them, when gods sends him along.

I could see Boob and J'chelle getting new underwear but everyone else is forced into handmedowns.

That's hot, Joy Ana inheriting used underwear from her sisters who have had their cycles for years.

I can't say for underwear but the oldest four girls seem to share clothes quite a lot.

They probably don't even have a specific owner of each skirt. It's kind of like how nobody seems to have any personal possessions. You look in their room and it's just bare of individual personality.

They probably don't even have a specific owner of each skirt. It's kind of like how nobody seems to have any personal possessions. You look in their room and it's just bare of individual personality.

They don't even have closets, just a single family closet. The clothes go to whoever they fit at the time. That would make me want to pick up a few extra pounds so that no one else could fit into my damn clothes but me...

They don't even have closets, just a single family closet. The clothes go to whoever they fit at the time. That would make me want to pick up a few extra pounds so that no one else could fit into my damn clothes but me...

Everybody would love to just jump into your comfy, fuzzy, loose clothes, I betcha.

I'd be more concerned over long term structural damage. Feet aren't all shaped the same, and over time your shoes will conform to YOUR foot shape. Wearing somebody else's shoes that have conformed to THEIR feet - well, it's like wearing too-small clothes. And to do that to developing bones, which are still soft - no.

Shoes are one thing that should not be handed down to younger children (or bought used) unless they are in extremely good condition and, preferably, the sort of shoes you only wear occasionally or for a short period. (Winter boots in a mild climate, tap shoes, fancy dress shoes for parties, that sort of thing.)

Ditto that. I'll pass on the occasional pair of boots that never really got worn, or the odd pair of "fancy occasion" shoes, but not ones that got regular wear. Kids need proper shoes that fit well, conform to THEIR feet and aren't worn out. Plus, I've never had a pair of running shoes survive my son intact.

I think we decided that Michelle's birthday elliptical was bought brand spanking new.

Nor does anyone in that house get to "use" it except Michelle.

I think we decided that Michelle's birthday elliptical was bought brand spanking new.

Nor does anyone in that house get to "use" it except Michelle.

Oh I'm sure she shares with the older girls, once they've finished cooking and cleaning and watching kids and mowing the lawn and picking the cotton....oh wait, that is EXERCISE. They don't need a machine for the stuff they already do all day.

Babies . I am pretty sure that they dont buy those used. Adopting is discouraged for those in the ATI cult.

I have to agree. None of those recent gadgets looked rundown to me, they always have the latest models. Am I still hot shit with my iP2?

-to save the difference. I can think of a couple of things right off the bat. Toilet Paper and their industrial kitchen.

Their industrial kitchen stuff was bought at auction, I think.

Their industrial kitchen stuff was bought at auction, I think.

Oh my bad. I just thought that they splurged on that. Michelle was very pleased and proud of the fact the the dishwasher could wash the dishes in 3 minutes. I remember when she was showing it off she was talking to the man like he was an ignorant baby who never saw such a thing.

Archived