IGNORED

Name something the Duggars don't buy used

Jenesis Jexodus

-to save the difference. I can think of a couple of things right off the bat. Toilet Paper and their industrial kitchen.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condoms.

Okay, to be fair, we all know they don't buy those at all, because we all know that is infanticide on a massive scale. :roll:

Condoms.

Okay, to be fair, we all know they don't buy those at all, because we all know that is infanticide on a massive scale. :roll:

You were faster than I.

I hope they at least buy new underwear.

They do, as JB so kindly showed us when they were packing for their World Tour.

My contribution: Aquanet.

iPhones. Macbooks.

I have wondered about the Macbooks for awhile and I think there is a small chance they might be buying refurbs.

You were faster than I.

Gross question: is it still infanticide if Jichelle sits or stands up within 4 hours or so of doing the deed? How responsible is she for the welfare of JB's potential genetic material? And do they ever wash their sheets, or could that be considered potential-fetus homicide (if so, would they then need to bury their soiled sheets in their backyard and buy new ones?

Inquiring minds, and all that.

I understand the buy used thing as I like doing that to. But buying used shoes? Who knows if they are fungus stricken? Gosh. Poor kids.

Gross question: is it still infanticide if Jichelle sits or stands up within 4 hours or so of doing the deed? How responsible is she for the welfare of JB's potential genetic material? And do they ever wash their sheets, or could that be considered potential-fetus homicide (if so, would they then need to bury their soiled sheets in their backyard and buy new ones?

Inquiring minds, and all that.

Oh my, this punched my giggle button this morning! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

I understand the buy used thing as I like doing that to. But buying used shoes? Who knows if they are fungus stricken? Gosh. Poor kids.

I agree buying used shoes sounds really gross. Boob could probably find some new shoes at Payless for low prices.

I agree buying used shoes sounds really gross. Boob could probably find some new shoes at Payless for low prices.

But wearing new and good smelling shoes would make the kids think that the world revolves around them. I mean, new and infection free shoes for everybody? The odor and stains the previous owners lft there for the kids are reminders that others come first and them at last.

But buying used shoes? Who knows if they are fungus stricken?

I'd be more concerned over long term structural damage. Feet aren't all shaped the same, and over time your shoes will conform to YOUR foot shape. Wearing somebody else's shoes that have conformed to THEIR feet - well, it's like wearing too-small clothes. And to do that to developing bones, which are still soft - no.

Shoes are one thing that should not be handed down to younger children (or bought used) unless they are in extremely good condition and, preferably, the sort of shoes you only wear occasionally or for a short period. (Winter boots in a mild climate, tap shoes, fancy dress shoes for parties, that sort of thing.)

But wearing new and good smelling shoes would make the kids think that the world revolves around them. I mean, new and infection free shoes for everybody? The odor and stains the previous owners lft there for the kids are reminders that others come first and them at last.

Nah. They get new shoes. Flip flops are cheap.

Food although I guess all the chemicals and processing make their frozen favorites a bit "used or second-hand

Pads, tampons would deflower everyone and they can't just do the washable pads discreetly without the howlers going into the laundry room asking "What's that?"

It does make me wonder how they wash underwear in that house.

Pads, tampons would deflower everyone and they can't just do the washable pads discreetly without the howlers going into the laundry room asking "What's that?"

It does make me wonder how they wash underwear in that house.

'That's where your unborn sisters and brothers go every month after my precious eggs' souls fly up to heaven.'

Archived