IGNORED

Miss Raquel won an award!

genericJname

I just noticed that God's daughter was named the best blog by AA.

http://wilsonftw.blogspotdotcom/2011/12/very-awesome-blog-award-2011.html

It may be a blog focused on women, but that doesn't keep it from being thoroughly fun and entertaining. With a mix of interviews, reviews, and onward; Raquel has never failed to bring juicy content to her readers and to myself this year.

How sweet and not-patronizing. It may be a website full of girl shit, but it doesn't totally suck.

AA, he is the one who sent all his friends to defend him and they just ended up making him look way worse. LOL I wonder if he is friends with Josiah too. Miss Raquel knows them both in real life.

And Miss Raquel's response:

::squeals:: Aw!!!! What a perfectly...COOL award!!! :D Thank you so much, Daniel!! I am very much honored :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

So articulate. Although, I do enjoy her double ellipses and USE OF CAPITALS! SQUEE!

And Miss Raquel's response:

::squeals:: Aw!!!! What a perfectly...COOL award!!! :D Thank you so much, Daniel!! I am very much honored :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

So articulate. Although, I do enjoy her double ellipses and USE OF CAPITALS! SQUEE!

Looks like Miss Raquel is about tied with Rebecca for "Most Exclamation Points Used" award.

Random comment: "God's Daughter is ah-mazing!!!" :?

Ah-mazing? :? I have never heard that one before. Apparently it's a variation of the word amazing, used by cliquey girls. Hmm... sounds lame.

Good, I bumped the other thread up so you could answer the last thing you posted to me before you were told you couldn't come back.

Edited for riffles and to say, wow, he ran fast didn't he. Guess I will never get that answer.

He's still on according to the count now.

I thought she won an award for being such a poor horse owner.

I think AA made up an award and gave it to her because he is trying to drum up readers to his blog. I think I'm going to award him the most whiny award. Since having people disagree with him apparently crushed his soul.

It may be a blog focused on women, but that doesn't keep it from being thoroughly fun and entertaining. With a mix of interviews, reviews, and onward; Raquel has never failed to bring juicy content to her readers and to myself this year.

Juicy, huh? I could make a dirty joke here, but I don't want to defraud anyone.

Perhaps by juicy content he means lots of defrauding pictures of herself? That is pretty much what all her blog is.

I think AA made up an award and gave it to her because he is trying to drum up readers to his blog. I think I'm going to award him the most whiny award. Since having people disagree with him apparently crushed his soul.

That's what I thought. He has been hovering around 75-ish followers for about a month now. I considered following his blog because he seemed so desperate but then I realized I would have to figure out how to follow it and then I got too lazy :)

I think he really wants to be the male version of Miss Raquel, but to do that he needs to write less and post more defrauding pictures all under the guise of being modest.

Archived