IGNORED

Where Are You Smuggar?

Sister Mary Savage

CB6000S_black_1.jpg

For you, Anna. Send FJ your address and you'll receive one in the mail.

Anna might need to buy a smaller size...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I have seen a picture of chickenetti, I am kind of glad that schools are cracking down on healthier lunches. That crap used to be on the menu at school... and I got the free lunch, so I had to either eat it, or pray the sides were decent so they would last me the rest of the day. Anyways, nobody... kid or adult should have to eat that stuff. It is NASTY!!!!!

Chickenetti... GROSS!!!!!!! I cant believe schools even served that slop. Do they still I wonder? Or have they all cracked down enough that its not there?

Yeah, the chickenetti pics...eesh. Definiely made my stomach feel a bit ooky. Immediately remedied that by snacking on some fresh roasted green beans, drizzled with a couple teaspoons of olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.

Indeed Smuggar. Come on boy, hit us with your best shot! Oh wait, you probably will need a nap first (like the kind you took while your wife was in labor). Where's Anna going to birth next time, the garbage disposal in the sink?

Not to defend Josh (he irks me, to put it mildly), but my husband napped with child #2 while I was in labor with #3. There wasn't really anything he could do for me at the time, anyway.

Where are you Smug-garrrr....?

Why can't I find you?

Why have you gone a-wayyyyyy-eyyyy?

Where are the taco's

You used to bring us?

Why can't you share...wii-iith...meeee?

We have a cra-ving

for some Bur-ger- King,

But we'll settle for a Big Mac if it's... with...youuuuuuu.

(Yuuuuuuum!)

Where are you Smug-garrr...?

Did you remember...

That I'd like fries with tha-aaat?

You're not the same o-one,

see what the food's done!

You've kind of letttt... it... gooo-ooooh!

(uh oooooh!)

Jelly beans everywheeeerre! Ohhhh!

I'm sure Santorum doesn't caaa-aaaare, Ohhh-ooo-oh!

If there is a drive through, please be kii-iiind!

We'll split our milkshakes with you, a-any-ti-iiiii-iime!

OH!

I feel you, Smug-garrr!

I hear your heavy breath-ing!

You can't get far a-way!

The joy of eat-ing

French Fries and Bur-gers

fills every arter-y...with...sluuuuudge!

Where are you Smuggar?

Fill my gut...with...looooooove!

Let it be known, I'm not a rabid Josh Duggar hater. I just couldn't let the opportunity pass for some Class A procrastination. Josh would approve - girls aren't supposed ta go ta university anywayz :snooty:

I laughed out loud reading this, really hard too. Oh man, that is toooo funny!

He didn't nap with McKenzie. He napped by himself. He's a selfish asshole.

Not to mention that he was napping in the final stages of Anna's labor, the most painful, intense, arguably the most exciting but also the scariest part. It's one thing to take a break at three centimeters, if it's already been a long labor and there's likely going to be some time to kill, but seriously? When your wife is teetering on the brink of giving birth, douchebag, you suck it up.

I laughed out loud reading this, really hard too. Oh man, that is toooo funny!

This. Oh, and it must be sung with exaggerated heart felt dramatics as though your life depends on the seriousness of this song...

Give me a couple of days to work on it, and I will sing it all heartfelty and whatever and stick it on youtue with the Maxwell Wonderland song.

If my husband was sleeping while I was in lacerations, I would have kicked his ass to the moon.

Well young Mr. Duggar, if you are indeed reading this, I have something to say to you in all seriousness.

I'm a 50-year-old woman, happily married 17 years, first marriage for both, no children from this or any prior. I never had an abortion or a miscarriage - indeed, I was never pregnant to my knowledge. I married late and already had prohibitive health issues, and may have been downright infertile. We ended our consideration of bearing children when I turned 40. We are Christians. Yes we are.

I remember an "exhortation to other families" that your father put on his website, encouraging other families to follow your family's way of life. My husband and I rejected it. What I have to say to you in all seriousness is that your family's way of life doesn't have to be yours: you can reject it too, because y'all aren't following Christ. Y'all are following Bill Gothard and James Robert Duggar. Gothard is a fraud. My church rejected him way back in the 70's. I believe that your father means well but that false teaching has led him astray. Open the Bible and read it yourself; form your own convictions from your own reading, and be willing to stand up for your convictions when they clash with your father's.

You are a husband and a father now; you're a grownup. Time to get serious about life. You have a real, live, living and breathing woman as a life partner who you vowed to love, cherish, honor, and forsake all other loves for, for the rest of your life. Love and respect your wife, Joshua. Don't say you love and respect her - clam up and do it. Elevate Anna above yourself: your belief system, your family, your wishes and dreams. She is the one who pledged her life to you: she is worth more to you than any ideal, any truth. If you truly wish to act as head of your family, you must come to terms with this.

Don't be a cartoon, Joshua. Don't be a parody of yourself. Find out where Christ is leading YOU, and then follow.

Totally serious, yet snarky at the same time....

Josh, buy Anna some cook books... ones that involve cooking from scratch. It's generally less expensive, healthier for you, and your body and taste buds will thank you for it.

Homeschooling is okay, but make sure your kids get a good college education from an accredited university. Unlike you and your father, they will most likely not have the kind of financial help that you and your dad did when starting their own families. Unless you want your children and future grandchildren looking at the possibility of living in poverty. Trust me kiddo, you don't know poor.

Well young Mr. Duggar, if you are indeed reading this, I have something to say to you in all seriousness.

I'm a 50-year-old woman, happily married 17 years, first marriage for both, no children from this or any prior. I never had an abortion or a miscarriage - indeed, I was never pregnant to my knowledge. I married late and already had prohibitive health issues, and may have been downright infertile. We ended our consideration of bearing children when I turned 40. We are Christians. Yes we are.

I remember an "exhortation to other families" that your father put on his website, encouraging other families to follow your family's way of life. My husband and I rejected it. What I have to say to you in all seriousness is that your family's way of life doesn't have to be yours: you can reject it too, because y'all aren't following Christ. Y'all are following Bill Gothard and James Robert Duggar. Gothard is a fraud. My church rejected him way back in the 70's. I believe that your father means well but that false teaching has led him astray. Open the Bible and read it yourself; form your own convictions from your own reading, and be willing to stand up for your convictions when they clash with your father's.

You are a husband and a father now; you're a grownup. Time to get serious about life. You have a real, live, living and breathing woman as a life partner who you vowed to love, cherish, honor, and forsake all other loves for, for the rest of your life. Love and respect your wife, Joshua. Don't say you love and respect her - clam up and do it. Elevate Anna above yourself: your belief system, your family, your wishes and dreams. She is the one who pledged her life to you: she is worth more to you than any ideal, any truth. If you truly wish to act as head of your family, you must come to terms with this.

Don't be a cartoon, Joshua. Don't be a parody of yourself. Find out where Christ is leading YOU, and then follow.

:clap: :clap:

I second what 20 cats and counting said! Jimbob and Josh worship themselves first, Gothard second, and God last it seems. If they would actually study the Bible for themselves, I think they'd be surprised.

You better not be kidding! I'm all aquiver(ing) with excitement now :music-listening:

when gardenvarietycitizen made a maxwell parody of winter wonderland, I recorded it on youtube. I wouldnt dream of leaving you out :) Actually, I think I'll make an FJ Parody account on youtube....

I'd put some plastic down on the rug and then throw out some fatty fast food for bait.

This cracked me the hell up! :lol:

I think its clear he does indeed lurk here, at least in my convoluted opinion...

We had been discussing his Indonesian friend and posting pics from his own instagram, went to check out the friends instagram today and found it has now been set to 'private' all of a sudden, so can longer view it... Coincidence? I think not...

I think its clear he does indeed lurk here, at least in my convoluted opinion...

We had been discussing his Indonesian friend and posting pics from his own instagram, went to check out the friends instagram today and found it has now been set to 'private' all of a sudden, so can longer view it... Coincidence? I think not...

Ooh, that's pure proof... Come here Smuggar! We (gag) fuck you!

Aww shit. Just disregard that last thing, autocorrect is a bitch.

I meant LOVE. No way in hell would I fuck Smuggar.

Meow's contributions to this forum have won her at least seven internets, to my knowledge. And there may be more she is not telling us about. :D

I had the mental image of us all screaming at him "WE FUCK YOU!!!!!" at the top of our lungs...

He didn't nap with McKenzie. He napped by himself. He's a selfish asshole.

My sister's water broke at lunch time a few weeks ago. It was a work day, so I'd been up since 5 am. I went to the hospital, sat with her until she delivered at 2:30 am the next morning and filmed it for her. I didn't get home until 3:30 am. If I can manage to stay awake for my sister, you'd think Josh could suck it up and do it for his wife. What a schmuck.

Archived