IGNORED

Where Are You Smuggar?

Sister Mary Savage

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or we could just use Anna as bait during her ovulation period. He couldn't resist that.

Hey Josh, you're now known as a supporter of a well-known adulterer (Cain) and *clutches pearls* a CATHOLIC BABY MURDERER (Santorum). You can't defend the indefensible, so don't even try.

Oh, you guys. Smuggar is far too busy using his ace salemsmanship skills to sell quality used autos at a fair Christian price. He can't be bothered to waste time on the interwebnetz, can he?

Oh, you guys. Smuggar is far too busy using his ace salemsmanship skills to sell quality used autos at a fair Christian price. He can't be bothered to waste time on the interwebnetz, can he?

But then why is he being lurkey in our FJ buisness? he's here, and he's waiting to come...

Hell will probably be proven to exist and then freeze over before Smuggar admits he lurks here.

Hi Josh :greetings-wavegreen:

tumblr_l1c0r3l9QW1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

And here's something to lure Joshy gurl if she's around here too:

does-birth-control-work-3.jpg

OT , but the picture of the contraceptives had me wondering ... are diaphrams still used much ? I haven't had to deal with birth control for 20 years .. and was surprised when a young woman I know said she didn't know what they were... are they that uncommon now ?

OT , but the picture of the contraceptives had me wondering ... are diaphrams still used much ? I haven't had to deal with birth control for 20 years .. and was surprised when a young woman I know said she didn't know what they were... are they that uncommon now ?

The more popular one now that's similar is the cervical cap. diaphrams and similar aren't so popular because they require a lot of planning. Condoms are so much simpler.

They still teach about diaphragms in proper sex ed classes, at least they were explained in my AP bio textbook. I don't think they're used often. Probably for the best, since I was all O.O when I saw one up close.

I have one. I chart so I just use it as an intermediate form of protection when I think ovulation is probably a long ways away but according to the charting rules, I'm not safe to be unprotected. I still use a condom when I actually am fertile. They really aren't that hard to use, just a PITA because no one sells plain bottles of spermicide anymore. You have to buy it on the internet, because the drug store only sells the applicators and "vaginal film" kind of spermicide.

Every time I see the title to this post, I think of the Faith Hill song, "Where are you Christmas?"

Every time I see the title to this post, I think of the Faith Hill song, "Where are you Christmas?"

Where are you Smug-garrrr....?

Why can't I find you?

Why have you gone a-wayyyyyy-eyyyy?

Where are the taco's

You used to bring us?

Why can't you share...wii-iith...meeee?

We have a cra-ving

for some Bur-ger- King,

But we'll settle for a Big Mac if it's... with...youuuuuuu.

(Yuuuuuuum!)

Where are you Smug-garrr...?

Did you remember...

That I'd like fries with tha-aaat?

You're not the same o-one,

see what the food's done!

You've kind of letttt... it... gooo-ooooh!

(uh oooooh!)

Jelly beans everywheeeerre! Ohhhh!

I'm sure Santorum doesn't caaa-aaaare, Ohhh-ooo-oh!

If there is a drive through, please be kii-iiind!

We'll split our milkshakes with you, a-any-ti-iiiii-iime!

OH!

I feel you, Smug-garrr!

I hear your heavy breath-ing!

You can't get far a-way!

The joy of eat-ing

French Fries and Bur-gers

fills every arter-y...with...sluuuuudge!

Where are you Smuggar?

Fill my gut...with...looooooove!

Let it be known, I'm not a rabid Josh Duggar hater. I just couldn't let the opportunity pass for some Class A procrastination. Josh would approve - girls aren't supposed ta go ta university anywayz :snooty:

Archived