IGNORED

Where Are You Smuggar?

Sister Mary Savage

Okay, I was just thinking about this. If Josh is lurking here, then why doesn't he post here and defend himself? Where are you Smuggar?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Josh, do you have nothing better to do with your smug, arrogant, patriarchal, and ignorant time then posting pictures of food? Oh, and by the way, tell your wife that nobody gives a flying fuck how many cloth diapers she uses.

lmao!

I really think he might, because I posted once where he used the 'xmas' word and it was gone within a few hours of me saying it here, over on his webstagram thingy, unless it was coincidence...

I think that Smuggar definitely lurks on here often. There have been a ton of "F.U. internet" moments that suggest he does. Plus, I read an older thread where someone said that he did.

Fuck, I may as well start wearing ankle skirts, have 2000 kids and quote bible verses every other second! COME ON SMUGGAR, WHERE ARE YOU?

Seriously Josh, do you have nothing better to do with your smug, arrogant, patriarchal, and ignorant time then posting pictures of food? Oh, and by the way, tell your wife that nobody gives a flying fuck how many cloth diapers she uses.

those cloth diapers don;t even begin to offset al lthe disposable diapers the duggers have thrust onto the world.

Indeed Smuggar. Come on boy, hit us with your best shot! Oh wait, you probably will need a nap first (like the kind you took while your wife was in labor). Where's Anna going to birth next time, the garbage disposal in the sink?

Heeeere Joshie Joshie... Can someone post a pic of some chickenetti or smoothing? I'd drool it himself but Im on my eye patch.

Heeeere Joshie Joshie... Can someone post a pic of some chickenetti or smoothing? I'd drool it himself but Im on my eye patch.

324651.jpg

Heeeere Joshie Joshie... Can someone post a pic of some chickenetti or something? I'd do it myself but Im on my iPad.

Shit, this ,is what I meant! autocorrect.. Again. Meh, I already said semen Smuggar and said the seven sisters killed people with hoe tools.

324651.jpg

A little more incentive if he needs it.

tatertot.jpg

Come on Joshie! We wanna talk to you, we won't bite... Not hard anyway... At least not for the first couple of posts.

It's alright! We are all fundies too, your friends, Botkin worshippers! JOSH DUGGARS WORSHIPPERS!!! ,Come out and we'll all talk, and laugh, and convince you to leave Anna for us!

It's alright! We are all fundies too, your friends, Botkin worshippers! JOSH DUGGARS WORSHIPPERS!!! ,Come out and we'll all talk, and laugh, and convince you to leave Anna for us!

Think how pleasing it can be to have so many wives! And how we can fill your quiv...

Nevermind, I can't do it. Excuse me. *runs for the bathroom*

:puke-front: it looks like brains or something...

I think it is. or maybe that's the after effects of chickenetti...

Here Smuggar! Hey, don't forget the sweet tea with the chickenetti. If we're gonna lure Smuggar, we gotta go all out.

Nice bait everybody! Now come on Joshie, we're waiting! Oh wait, you go by Duggar time which probably means that you also have to wait for Anna to pack all of the luggage, kids, and do everything else that you're too lazy to do.

Archived