IGNORED

The Maxwells were blessed this Christmas, as always

gardenvarietycitizen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to be the only one here, but when I saw that picture of Bethany with her nose scrunched, I could almost see a thought bubble over her head: "Watch out, SUCKERS!" :lol:

Of course, all rebellion will be brainwashed out of her before she's old enough to carry out any such plans... :(

I seem to be the only one here, but when I saw that picture of Bethany with her nose scrunched, I could almost see a thought bubble over her head: "Watch out, SUCKERS!" :lol:

Of course, all rebellion will be brainwashed out of her before she's old enough to carry out any such plans... :(

I was thinking the same thing!

Thanks for all the explanation of NRA. She's the one who married into the family, the one who is called Anna Marie but the Borings.

Poor Anna. She got the worst of her parents' traits. :/

I have no issue with practical gifts. I almost always get my mother practical gifts, because if I buy her 'fun' stuff she complains about me spending too much money - and she's not even close to being a fundie! However, a Bible cover? And I totally agree that their Christmas sounds exactly like every single other day in their house. They are always, always, always together. How can they be together more?

I think we need to send them gifts. Pepsi for Teri, a cage and gag for Steve, a Karma Sutra for the young marrieds and vibrators all round for the Maxwell ladies!

Have we ever seen Melanie in a frumper? Abby and Bethany don't usually wear them either, even though they're at the age where they look cute in such garments.

I don't recall ever seeing Mel in a frumper. She seems to stick to skirts, tops, and sweaters.

Archived