IGNORED

They don't ring in the new year they pray it in..

sassyNoz47

What is up with Josh taking and then posting pictures of his family in vulnerable situations? I'm surprised he never posted a pic of Anna giving birth on the toilet. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he has no sense of propriety. :roll:

Why the F--- isn't Josh praying w/ the rest of them??? Oh yea, b/c Joshy's god is fame. If he was still at home how many hours in the prayer closet would he get for this?

Josh just updated his instagram with a pic:

championnwa Praying in the new year with the family! #2012 1h

c968697e343d11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

What's the deal with those huge folio-bound books that one Jkid is hunched over? If they're actually real, I guess it's 100 font print Bible in four editions that Dougie probably sells. /sarcasm

IOW, that shit is totally for show and the total extent of their "library."

For such night owls, those kids (who has the short hair front-right?) look petered out. I also want to know where all the adults are? I think I see either Joseph/JD on the left but where are the J'Slaves? (Mullet's hair needs serious deep conditioning).

eta: half of them don't even look like Duggars. What boy has super dark hair chopped like that kid in the middle?

And look at the little one sound asleep on the couch. Just tuckered out. Way to go Joshie.

That pic looks weird. At least the Duggars spent NYE having some fun, the dull Maxwells probably spent the whole praying for their neighbors.

Josh just updated his instagram with a pic:

championnwa Praying in the new year with the family! #2012 1h

c968697e343d11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

There are lots of missing Duggars! I'm assuming I see Michelle with Boob to her left and grandma next to him. Two arent duggars. No sign of Anna or the babies (thank god)! But Joshie's photography skills show whos really taking care of the babies.

What is up with Josh taking and then posting pictures of his family in vulnerable situations? I'm surprised he never posted a pic of Anna giving birth on the toilet.

Well, he was probably a little out of it, having just been roused from his nap. :roll:

Are those binoculars on the couch on the closest part of the picture - next to the J'child wearing the grey sweater? WTF is up with that? Were they keeping an eye out to see if the Mayans were a little off and Jesus was coming that night?

Archived