IGNORED

James Ference marrys again! Wife #5 is 19 - PICTURE

Good idea, but we have to take two sets of bets: one for when he marries the new wife, and one for when he actually divorces the previous one....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good idea, but we have to take two sets of bets: one for when he marries the new wife, and one for when he actually divorces the previous one....

Oh, snap.

How many kids does James Ference have? Three? I'm betting that #4 will be on the way by July. Chelsea doesn't look like she is all there. She is either not the brightest bulb or just really, really naive. She's a cute girl. She could do a lot better than this slimeball.

How long before Curt Hodapp shows up here to defend James?

Oh, snap.

You two get on this; I want in.

I'll say ---------- He has already met his "new wife" and Chelsea will be pending ex-wife number 5 by the 4th of July

=D

:edited: I adding Pending because we know it takes him forever to get divorces....... sometime in 2013.

Olathe? As in, Olathe, Kansas? A very short car ride from Leavenworth (and teh Maxwells)??? Midawg, northeastern Kansas has become another nexus of nutsoes!!!!

You two get on this; I want in.

I'll say ---------- He has already met his "new wife" and Chelsea will be pending ex-wife number 5 by the 4th of July

=D

:edited: I adding Pending because we know it takes him forever to get divorces....... sometime in 2013.

No worries. This one isn't a legal marriage yet, so Chelsea could walk away without needing a divorce. :) I think James is starting to get the hang of things-- don't get legally married, so that you don't have to deal with divorce court! One less court date for him to remember.

Holy SHIT. :o

Her dad is wading in on the JFIAL blog to DEFEND JAMES AND ATTACK KRISTA?

"All you four ex-wives and various other people scammed by the self-admitted sociopath, YOU'RE JUST BITTER!"

After being scammed, emotionally abused, lied to, used, blamed for James' own bad behavior, emotionally manipulated, watching your children suffer because their biological father can't get his head out of his ass long enough to find a JOB, ending up in thousands of dollars of debt due to your "husband" running up debts in your name, having your credit rating ruined.....damn straight I'd be bitter.

I'd be downright homicidal. I think Krista has been about as gracious as anyone CAN be in dealing with Daddy Douchebag, who apparently is this/close with his new son-in-law. Anyone remember Maranatha Chapman and her dad's creepy-ass relationship with her husband, who gave her away to him when she was a teenager? Wonder if Chelsea was handed over the same way.

I just hope Daddy Hodapp doesn't find his way here. He'd get smacked down of course, but he would be super annoying in the process.

Guest Anonymous
I just hope Daddy Hodapp doesn't find his way here. He'd get smacked down of course, but he would be super annoying in the process.

If that's truly him making those comments, and not James Ference impersonating him, I still kind of wish he would come over here. Even though I agree with you that he would be super annoying. I guess I keep hoping that if the sheer volume of evidence of what a douchebag James is reaches critical mass Curt will get a clue and try to help his daughter get out before something horrible happens to her.

Holy SHIT. :o

Her dad is wading in on the JFIAL blog to DEFEND JAMES AND ATTACK KRISTA?

"All you four ex-wives and various other people scammed by the self-admitted sociopath, YOU'RE JUST BITTER!"

After being scammed, emotionally abused, lied to, used, blamed for James' own bad behavior, emotionally manipulated, watching your children suffer because their biological father can't get his head out of his ass long enough to find a JOB, ending up in thousands of dollars of debt due to your "husband" running up debts in your name, having your credit rating ruined.....damn straight I'd be bitter.

I'd be downright homicidal. I think Krista has been about as gracious as anyone CAN be in dealing with Daddy Douchebag, who apparently is this/close with his new son-in-law. Anyone remember Maranatha Chapman and her dad's creepy-ass relationship with her husband, who gave her away to him when she was a teenager? Wonder if Chelsea was handed over the same way.

(This is Krista... haven't posted since you guys switched to the new board format)

Thanks Bea. Yeah, Curt is pretty baffling, and I kind of agree with the theory that perhaps he introduced James and Chelsea, so he is taking all of this more personally than other people would. Regardless, though, he just seems a little "off". Not to repeat what everyone else has said, but what kind of a father lets this happen to his daughter when it's SMACKING him in the face?

When he is watching his daughter pick up the pieces, he will have to live with the guilt of knowing he was warned.

My hope is that Chelsea is reading all of this and that the truth is soaking in a little. Even if she doesn't believe these things about her "awesome hubby" right now, I guarantee that she will be watching him a little more closely. She has that benefit.

How many kids does James Ference have? Three? I'm betting that #4 will be on the way by July. Chelsea doesn't look like she is all there. She is either not the brightest bulb or just really, really naive. She's a cute girl. She could do a lot better than this slimeball.

How long before Curt Hodapp shows up here to defend James?

4 that we know of. Marriage #1-- no kids. Marriage #2-- 2 kids. Marriage #3-- no kids. One of his many affairs during marriage #3 produced a child. Marriage #4-- 1 kid. 4 total.

(This is Krista... haven't posted since you guys switched to the new board format)

Thanks Bea. Yeah, Curt is pretty baffling, and I kind of agree with the theory that perhaps he introduced James and Chelsea, so he is taking all of this more personally than other people would. Regardless, though, he just seems a little "off". Not to repeat what everyone else has said, but what kind of a father lets this happen to his daughter when it's SMACKING him in the face?

Can I just tell you that I admire you for standing up and being public and not letting the truth lie?

And that I am so sorry you went through all you did. Reading about him (I'm just getting caught up) scares the HELL out of me because I narrowly missed being #3 in a similar situation - many of the things written about JF could've been written about my ex. I shudder to think. Thank god he found # 4 before I uprooted my entire life.

I hope that only very good things come for you from now on.

Can I just tell you that I admire you for standing up and being public and not letting the truth lie?

And that I am so sorry you went through all you did. Reading about him (I'm just getting caught up) scares the HELL out of me because I narrowly missed being #3 in a similar situation - many of the things written about JF could've been written about my ex. I shudder to think. Thank god he found # 4 before I uprooted my entire life.

^^ Spot on^^

OT - :greetings-wavingyellow: Hey Giz! Long time no see!

Well, thank you.

I never thought that my story would be broadcast all over the internet... but when James married Natalie (a fairly high-profile person in some circles), it opened a whole can of worms.

I didn't have anything to do with JFIAL starting up, but I am really glad it's there.

It isn't a matter of just a scummy guy who womanized. He is a criminal. He has stolen from me and countless others... even churches that welcomed him in.

THAT is why I post my story. I'm probably misquoting, but, "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing."

Good for you, Krista. I think that one of the reasons these jackasses get away with as much as they do is because they're counting on the fact that the woman they just used isn't going to TALK about it - she's not going to warn people. To tell you the truth, I'm honestly pleased to see the JFIAL blog, because it indicates that people (well, women) are letting the public know that the users are named X, Y, or Z; here's their picture, here's where they live, and DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THEM.

Natalie is well rid of him. So are you. I hope Chelsea ditches him as quickly as possible - I Twittered her a link to this thread and to the JFIAL blog. Shortly after, her Twitter was deleted.

OT - Hey Giz! Long time no see!

Thanks. Nice to see you, too. Since I resolved to only work 40 hours a week instead of 80 I can come out an play more! :)

Good for you, Krista. I think that one of the reasons these jackasses get away with as much as they do is because they're counting on the fact that the woman they just used isn't going to TALK about it - she's not going to warn people. To tell you the truth, I'm honestly pleased to see the JFIAL blog, because it indicates that people (well, women) are letting the public know that the users are named X, Y, or Z; here's their picture, here's where they live, and DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THEM.

Natalie is well rid of him. So are you. I hope Chelsea ditches him as quickly as possible - I Twittered her a link to this thread and to the JFIAL blog. Shortly after, her Twitter was deleted.

I actually thought about sending a letter to the woman for whom my ex left me. But, I was really bitter and heartbroken at the time and besides, she had an affair with him after leaving her second husband with whom she cheated on her boyfriend who was the man with whom she cheated on her first husband. Kind of figured they deserved each other.

Speaking from experience, it will be quite a while before the shine is off for Chelsea. The best we can hope for is that a seed of doubt will be in her mind to keep her from uprooting her life, isolating her from family/friends and, especially, getting pregnant. I was lucky that my father hated my ex which kind of sowed some doubt in me enough that I never could leave my family/friends/dream job to move to another state with him. Which made him resent me so much that he had no choice but to find someone new. Even when he cheated and left me for someone else it was my fault for failing him.

/end of personal sob story

Thanks. Nice to see you, too. Since I resolved to only work 40 hours a week instead of 80 I can come out an play more! :)

I actually thought about sending a letter to the woman for whom my ex left me. But, I was really bitter and heartbroken at the time and besides, she had an affair with him after leaving her second husband with whom she cheated on her boyfriend who was the man with whom she cheated on her first husband. Kind of figured they deserved each other.

Speaking from experience, it will be quite a while before the shine is off for Chelsea. The best we can hope for is that a seed of doubt will be in her mind to keep her from uprooting her life, isolating her from family/friends and, especially, getting pregnant. I was lucky that my father hated my ex which kind of sowed some doubt in me enough that I never could leave my family/friends/dream job to move to another state with him. Which made him resent me so much that he had no choice but to find someone new. Even when he cheated and left me for someone else it was my fault for failing him.

/end of personal sob story

Yeah, when Natalie and James first got together, I was panicked for her, but I knew there was nothing I could do. (This was before JFIAL and you guys started talking about it all).. I knew that if I contacted her or her parents, that it would be disregarded as slander.

Curt is back, and fortunately he has provided some insight on the situation :roll:

In essence, bitches be crazy. And he thinks FJ@Yuku is a private group, presumably because he can't respond to the thread. He explicitly mentions the "We've Been Raptured" picture and it went straight over his head - he took it literally and is trying to set everyone straight on the whole rapture thing. Seriously, with this guy, the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.

Melissa said...http://kbotkin.com/2011/08/02/sociopaths-and-authoritarian-lifestyles/

Interesting short article about sociopaths and authoritarian lifestyles. This reminds me of what I read on FJ about his relationship with one of his wives.

January 6, 2012 5:25 PM

Curt said...Are you all still at it? Haven't you all proven yourself as pitiful self-center people that has nothing else to do than to spend your time gossiping?

Really, is this the only outlet that you have? This is such a waste of time and energy. If you would filter half the energy that you spend doing this post into something more productive. You all would lead a happier life.

But hey, that is just me. All that I know is without forgiveness, your anger will eat at you until you are consumed by it and it will then being to affect the people that you love.

Then of course by that time, it too late. If I were you all, I would begin to seek help.

January 6, 2012 7:31 PM

Anonymous said...LOL. Please a Sociopath? Is that the best that you can come up with. By this profile:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Half the people in the United States would be considered a sociopath or they would have some type of sociopath tendencies.

Even people on this blog has some of the traits of a sociopath like, Irresponsibility, Poor Behavioral Controls, Lack of Empathy, Incapacity for Love and the list goes on.

Remember, when you point a finger at someone there is always three fingers pointing back at you.

January 6, 2012 7:43 PM

Curt said...I could never get use to people like those who post on this blog. I have known several friends that went through a bitter divorce and put themselves before their own children. The wife would be so hostile that she would do everything that she could to keep her ex-husband from succeeding?

Why is that? If the father is prevented from doing well; isn’t she also being harmed? Late child support payment, on again, off again insurance protection and the list goes one. Now, if she was wise and let her ex-husband be as successful as he is capable of becoming. Wouldn’t things be better for her and her family?

Greater child support payment, steady healthcare, all the things that a father should supply his children. Sounds like a better plan to an outsider and the best part? You stop obsessing over petty small things and let them go.

What are the first three steps? Forgive; seek help and closing this blog. Only by doing these things will you all be truly happy.

January 6, 2012 8:03 PM

Curt said...Really? How shallow are you people anyway? Create a thread on YuKu and keep it private so you can trash talk someone without anyone countering your claims? LOL, what a load of C**P.

What really struck me as funny is the picture on the top about the clothes laying their without anyone inside; therefore referring to the rapture. For me, that would lead me to believe that the person who started this thread is a Christian doing a very unchristian act.

Gossiping is one. Another is not being able to forgive? How unchristian like. If I were you, I would be stopping everything that you are doing and ask for forgiveness. But you will not; therefore, if you think that you will be one of those people taken away during the rapture. These unchristian acts will keep you well lit up. If you know what I mean.

What about me? I do not believe in the rapture. Nowhere in the scriptures does it proclaim a rapture, it is just something someone made up. As far as me asking for forgiveness? I do it about 30 or 40 times a day. Before every prayer and after every prayer.

I know my faults, too bad none of you know yours. Again, stop what you are doing and seek God’s help to stop gossiping and the ability to forgive.

January 7, 2012 12:56 AM

Quite simply, James Ference is not telling the truth about his relationship with Natalie. When they were supposedly married in April 2009, James was married to another woman. He didn't divorce this woman until June 2009 leaving her with a mountain of debt that he helped incur.

April wedding?? No. James was married to someone else in April. James and Natalie lied about their wedding date. They were actually married in July 2009 after his divorce was finalized.

Link to Jackson County marriage license entry

http://records.jacksongov.org/docdetail ... 5XQpm!y8yM

At first I didn't think it could be James masking as Curt but now I'm not so sure. It sounds a lot like what he's written, albeit that stuff is limited. What do ya'll think? Either way, he's a pitiful excuse of a man.

This poor girl... The patriarchy has not done very well by her, has it? Her father's an absolute moron and she's "married" to James Ference. I almost want to start a collection for her so that when he starts grooming wife #6, she'll have something to support any offspring she has with the loser. I don't get the feeling Curt is gonna be much comfort to his daughter when the inevitable happens.

Again, that poor girl...

The most recent anonymous comment on that thread is me - where I call James a douchebag and Curt a twatwaffle.

What can I say? I'm eloquent.

• 1 month later...

Do we have any updates on what James and Chelsea have been up to? Any positive pregnancy test photos? I see he's still in her userpic on her "Chelsea Finkelstein" FB account.

Archived