IGNORED

James Ference marrys again! Wife #5 is 19 - PICTURE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Just freakin' wow. The wedding looks similar to those peopleofwalmart.com "wedding" pictures you'll see every so often. "Mom and I went as bums"... is that the mother and father or wtf, who are those people? I thought it was a dad and son there. The dog ate the wedding cake, good thing no one could tell? This HAS to be a joke. This is so trashy it's worthy of Jerry Springer. It has GOT to be a joke. Andddd if this guy got married on Halloween and his divorce wasn't final until the beginning of December he belongs in jail.

ETA: edited for a riffle worthy of Latisha.

I really, really hope this girl knows his past. Though having said that I doubt she realises the implications. She's only 19 and likely to be naive. I will be very surprised if this works out.

Meh. If you marry a guy without doing your due diligence, you've made your bed. I just feel sorry for any future children from this union as it's not their fault that their father is a jackass and their mother is a moron.

Since they've been "married" since October 30 (according to Facebook pictures) no wonder we can't find a marriage license.

Maybe his new wife could convince him to take down his dating profile?

http://www.pof.com/member11181523.htm

Ha! I like how he lists his occupation as being "wayyy to difficult to explain", but FB reveals that he works at "Supreme Carpet Care". :roll:

Judging by that alone, dude is a douche.

Ha! I like how he lists his occupation as being "wayyy to difficult to explain", but FB reveals that he works at "Supreme Carpet Care". :roll:

Judging by that alone, dude is a douche.

I saw that FB profile but it says he graduated from high school in 1974. I thought his current age was mid 30's? Graduating in 1974 would make him mid 50's. He doesn't look that old.

Link for the FB profile? If you look at who is following Chelsea on Twitter you see "Miracle Carpet Cleaning" is his new name for his same old carpet cleaning business (see James Ference is a Liar blog for details on THAT).

Holy shit.

:o

I mean. Wow. Holy SHIT.

I think Natalie had to divorce him without ever being able to FIND him. Plus, he's got to be paying child support on the three legitimate children - not sure about the illegitimate one. Hard to believe he's suckered another girl into marriage. SO tempted to contact her and tell her what she just landed in.

Also, I wonder if anyone has told Mr. Hodapp (the minister) that he presided over the wedding of a serial bigamist to a 19 year old girl.

Hodapp is her father, not the minister. If you look at the wedding pics, a woman performed the ceremony, such as it was, given he was still married to someone else at the time.

Hodapp is her father, not the minister. If you look at the wedding pics, a woman performed the ceremony, such as it was, given he was still married to someone else at the time.

And given they were all in Halloween costumes. Bizarre.

:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

Sigh.

[attachment=0]312778_2165260062124_1565323616_32120834_980349721_n.jpg[/attachment]Just when you thought it couldn't get any creepier! If Natalie had any doubts about divorcing him...

The minister is pagan. If you look at their hands, they're wrapped in a cord. This form of a wedding is called a handfasting and it does not have to be permanent. If it's the "year and a day" variety, it doesn't have a marriage certificate. We do have friends in a wonderful couple who were handfasted by a Unitarian pagan minister and that was both legal and binding (and several years old now) but it does give Creepo McCreeperson and his child bride an "out".

Archived