IGNORED

She's Back! Chrislukas

Sister Mary Savage

I'm so entertained by Lina and TT that I gasped in excitement when I saw this thread. My life doesn't have enough offensive faux-Jewishness in it right now, to be totally honest. :roll:

Then I read the thread. And cried a little inside. ;)

Also thought it was Lina. Mostly because she flounced before and came back. I'm sure she will eventually. She likes the attention even if she wont admit it. She flipped so much on beliefs in a couple short years that I wonder will happen when she tires of this or starts to realize how embarrassing her faux Jewish act is. Not to mention that TT scares the shiz out of me and I don't even know the guy except for what was written about him and what he has said before. I want to tell her to run far away from the creeper because really, she could do better if she dropped the act and picked a side somewhere. I hope her parents are keeping communication open with her and will be available if she needs out of that relationship. I worry about the girl that if she gets pregnant, it will be much more difficult to get out that situation if it turns abusive.

I was hoping for Emily or chick that lived in Utah that played dead for a day. Both of them gave me much joy.

I was hoping for Emily or chick that lived in Utah that played dead for a day. Both of them gave me much joy.

Who was/is the chick in Utah? I missed that one.

Archived