IGNORED

She's Back! Chrislukas

Sister Mary Savage

For those of you who may have been missing a poster named chrislukas, never fear. The absolutely lovely *sarcasm of course* woman is alive and well. It's also been posted that she might be on here somewhere.

That woman is one of the most DISGUSTING people I have ever heard of. True, I've never had the pleasure of debating with her or responding to her posts but SHIT! This woman believes the Duggars can do absolutely no wrong whatsoever. The family could go out and shoot up a college campus and she would still worship the ground they walk on. Vomit.

Chrislukas is a major Duggar defender/worshiper on the TLC forums. She pretty much seems to have free reign over that forum and bites anyone's head off that disagrees with her.

Me too! I saw the thread title and thought, 'Lina! Woohoo!'

I have no life.

Yep, I was expecting Lina back too.

Though I still think she will return someday, she just loves the attention too damn much.

Oh the agony of false hope. I was hoping the Return of the magnificent Lina, too.

I was hoping it was someone else, too. I, however, am eternally holding out for the return of Meredith (I guess you never get over your gateway fundie :lol: ).

Archived