IGNORED

New Family.. homeschoolers and J names

sassyNoz47

A new show on GAC starting tonight. They have 12 kids all J names... they homeschool, It looks like they are a music group hopefulls... can't figure out what the religious views are yet. To much is familar ..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A new show on GAC starting tonight. They have 12 kids all J names... they homeschool, It looks like they are a music group hopefulls... can't figure out what the religious views are yet. To much is familar ..

gactv.com/gac/shows_spl/episode/0,,GAC_26200_80390,00.html

Those family profiles are truly vomit worthy. And they'd be an interesting type of fundie for letting their kids dance and wrestle. And Jedi? Really?

the possible boyfriend said he has to get to know the family and their approval before he can start dating Jessica. The oldest brother is out with Micheal the possible bf now...deciding if Micheal is good enough for Jessica.

Jaeger? Really? Makes me think of Jagermeisters.

And I know there's only so many J-names, but Joy? Jackson? Jessica? Jamie? Are these people parodies of the Duggars?

They're not your typical run-of-mill Fundie family, they actually allow their daughters to wrestle. Most fundie family won't even allow their daughters to do anything active like the boys do.

Right!

Oh my goodness, you guys weren't kidding. :shock:

Jaeger makes me think of Jaegermeister too. Anyone care to pass me some?

I might be totally off track with this (I hope I am), but I get a whiff of white pride from these people.

"Jaeger, which means hunter..."

Really? I thought Jaeger meant "I know I'm going to be hungover as shit tomorrow".

I might be totally off track with this (I hope I am), but I get a whiff of white pride from these people.

I only read about them online, but that was my guess. They're probably xtians as well, I'm sure if the show lasts they will bring up the second and tenth amendments.

:shock:

How come these fundies always have incestuous thoughts and look at their inlawstobe as competition.

"Jaeger, which means hunter..."

Really? I thought Jaeger meant "I know I'm going to be hungover as shit tomorrow".

No shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Naive stupid fundies.

How come these fundies always have incestuous thoughts and look at their inlawstobe as competition.

Yes, this. It's as though all of their interactions with their daughters must be reduced to strutting about flourishing their tailfeathers and crowing, "I'm MANLY, I am SO MANLY." Or to switch metaphors, they're big bulls bellowing, "This is MUH HEIFER and she belongs in MUH HERD." Can they stop thinking of their daughters as walking vulvas? Even for one second? And if they must think about their daughters' sexuality, why not concentrate on actually respecting and protecting them? Where's the dad saying, "Anybody who wants to date my daughter better understand that she can talk to me about anything, she has been taught to respect her own safety above your need to feel like a MAY-YUN, and, oh yeah, she can pin you. So be respectful and be back by 10:30. Or she has my full permission to kick you out of your dad's car and drive it here herself."

Has anyone gone to the family's website? At least they let their kids dress in relatively normal clothes, or lack of clothes for photo shoots:

thewillisclan.com/About_Jeremiah.html

Hey, they live in TN. Maybe they could get the Bateses on their show. The Willises are probably too worldly for them, but maybe one of the little boys could take on Willis dad in a few years...

Has anyone gone to the family's website? At least they let their kids dress in relatively normal clothes, or lack of clothes for photo shoots:

thewillisclan.com/About_Jeremiah.html

:shock: Whoa. The Willis Clan doesn't seem to follow the whole modest dress thing, maybe they're not fundies after all? I can't imagine any of the Duggar girls dressing and posing like Jessica!

Edited because there is a difference between "their" and "they're"

Wow, after looking at those pics, I would say most likely not fundie, but probably evangelicals. I was allowed a lot of freedom with clothes and stuff as a fundie teen, but not that much, and def no posing like even the younger teen girls!

Archived