IGNORED

Josh gets Political

Deleted07

These conservatives so easily forget how it was Bush who created this mess! McCain wouldn't have solved this. Obama doesn't have a chance with the Republicans in Congress now. I swear, this country is full of dumbasses. I pray for Obama to be reelected just to spite all of the conservatives out there, lol. I know many republicans who truly have forgotten that Bush was the one who pushed the bailout through. I have to get on the computer each time and look up the dates for when the first bailout was passed. I can't say whether or not it was a good thing or a bad thing, but the republicans I know seriously want to rewrite history with the actual facts of what happened and blame everything on Obama.

I also believe Bush had a hand in 9-11 so maybe I'm not one to talk, lol, but seriously, PRESIDENT BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER JOSH DUGGAR!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But probably he's just plain old stupid and doesn't know the difference between them.

This.

Plus Josh is too damn lazy to accomplish anything on his own and his portrayal on 19KAC isn't doing him any favors. Jim Bob could have slept through all of Michelle's labors, but it wasn't broadcast on TV.

Even if Josh wins state political office (and that's a big IF), he may find it surprising that 1) women have opinions that don't revolve around their reproductive organs and 2) he is going to be up against some really smart, intelligent people who actually took the time to go to real colleges and become lawyers. He may find that other religions have their versions of Bibles. He may also find that there are hundred of translations of the Christian bible and that scholars and historians are still debating over how to translate specific words. As much as it seems like I defend him at times, I still find him a douchebag. He needs to go to a bookstore and pick up a copy of the Economist and, as someone else mentioned, watch BBC America. He can also do himself justice by picking up a copy of the books in the Christian bible that were banned by the Nicean council as well as a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

But despite his political aspirations, he doesn't have the savvy or brains to get voted. Plus he is quite lazy. But that's my opinion.

I agree with you. it would be a big IF for Josh to win any kind of political election. Another thing that would possibly hurt him is his family. Some people who live near the Duggars and other parts of Arkansas have stated that not everyone there loves the Duggars.

Josh thinks that because he was there when JB was running for state senate or whatever, he thinks he knows everything about politics. Josh grew up in a very conservative home with strict Biblical values. He's so close minded, I don't think he even knows a damn thing about how the economy works. He just sees things one way and that is it. The thing that bothers me the most about him is that he thinks he knows everything about life since he's married and has his own family, which is far from it. Just because you're young, married and with 2 children, it doesn't mean you know more about the world than the next person. How about you watch and read other news, sharing different POV before making judgements about shit?

I seriously feel like he's been lurking on here, reading what we're all saying, and posting stupid shit on his Instagram just to push our buttons. Hey Josh, grow a pair and face us rather than posting stupid shit on your website to prove a point. Grow up, you're a married man, stop acting like you're 5 years old.

Josh thinks that because he was there when JB was running for state senate or whatever, he thinks he knows everything about politics. Josh grew up in a very conservative home with strict Biblical values. He's so close minded, I don't think he even knows a damn thing about how the economy works. He just sees things one way and that is it. The thing that bothers me the most about him is that he thinks he knows everything about life since he's married and has his own family, which is far from it. Just because you're young, married and with 2 children, it doesn't mean you know more about the world than the next person. How about you watch and read other news, sharing different POV before making judgements about shit?

I seriously feel like he's been lurking on here, reading what we're all saying, and posting stupid shit on his Instagram just to push our buttons. Hey Josh, grow a pair and face us rather than posting stupid shit on your website to prove a point. Grow up, you're a married man, stop acting like you're 5 years old.

I agree with you on that. I first learned about Josh and Anna doing marriage counseling on the IMDB boards. A poster there put up a link to their site and I laughed at the site because at the time Josh and Anna haven't even been married five years. Also Josh has access to resources that other young fathers and husbands don't have. Boob helped him set up businesses and he gets a lot of freebies from TLC.

Josh is a year older than me, looks ten years older, acts twenty years younger. It just kills me that he gives out life advice and wants to go into politics when his only life experience is getting married too young to someone he barely knew.

Josh is a spoiled brat; anything he has was handed to him. He's fat, stupid, and lazy. While being fat and stupid won’t necessarily hurt any political ambitions, the lazy part is bound to prevent him from ever getting too far.

He really did inherit the worst of both parents. Jim Bob's dimwittedness and Michelle's underlying nastiness (that she covers up with a baby voice and phony sweetness.)

Josh is a year older than me, looks ten years older, acts twenty years younger. It just kills me that he gives out life advice and wants to go into politics when his only life experience is getting married too young to someone he barely knew.

I think the couples he and Anna counsel are probably fundies. Some fundies will take advice from people don't really have a lot of life experience. Look a the fundie girls who follow Sarah Malley's books and advice. I don't think Josh and Anna would counsel mainstream Christian couples and some mainstream Christian couples would laugh at them. I know a minister who laughs at the Duggars and how they claim to use their TV show to "minister to others."

He's trying to get into politics though so his fundyness can impact everyone. That's what frustrates me most about fundies. They say that it's their life and how they want to live it but then they try and pass laws which will affect everyone and some of the more diehard ones will try for a fullblown theocracy and patriarchal society.

It's very rare to see an Obama sticker in Washington and Benton Counties, so I'm not surprised he felt it was a special occasion. I can't think of one on any cars that I see regularly parked in my town. In Fayetteville, there are more, but still very few. It's more likely you'll see an old W sticker than an Obama one.

I am very particular about what stickers I put on my car anyway, but I would never ever put a sticker on that belied my liberal atheist tendencies. I like to keep my car un-egged and my tires un-slashed.

I don't think he could win anything even in Tontitown, so I'm not worried about his political aspirations.

I find it hard to imagine. I know one very religious girl, but here most people think it's more strange if you DO believe in God, or at least, go to church every week or something. No one really does the bumper sticker thing for which I am highly grateful.

Smuggar couldn't run a piss up in a brewery, let alone a town or state. I really don't think any American has to worry about him getting elected any time soon.

Since Josh supposedly reads our posts, and we just know he couldn't resist reading a thread with his name in the title:

Hey, douchebag:

Obama did not create this mess. He inherited it from the previous administration. The economy will recover when it is ready, and whoever is in power at the time will take credit for it. That's the way it has always worked, and it always will. And honestly, if you think everything would have magically been fixed if McCain had been elected, then you are even dumber than I previously thought. Being the world traveller that you are, surely you must realize that these days the problems in Europe are the main issue affecting the stock market. It truly is a global economy, and it was the problems in this country back in 2007-2008 which caused Europe to start on the road it is on today.

Try reading a newspaper or watching a news station that is not Fox (I recommend BBC America for non-biased coverage) before you start spouting off. And I hope you like Mitt Romney, because it is looking more and more like he will be the Republican candidate in November. Don't forget, he's a Mormon, and he instituted a decent healthcare plan in MA when he was governor. Two things I'm sure you appreciate.

And finally, it is you're not your. Basic grammar and spelling is your friend. If you're really serious about law school, you should be able use the words properly.

QFT.

Josh is a spoiled brat; anything he has was handed to him. He's fat, stupid, and lazy. While being fat and stupid won’t necessarily hurt any political ambitions, the lazy part is bound to prevent him from ever getting too far.

He really did inherit the worst of both parents. Jim Bob's dimwittedness and Michelle's underlying nastiness (that she covers up with a baby voice and phony sweetness.)

:text-yeahthat: too.

Dear Josh,

It is plainly obvious to the world that you are lazy, stupid, inept, and utterly uneducated. You give conservatives and God-believers a piss-poor name. Before you try dictating how others live, you should work on yourself. Mind, heart, spirit, body...in your case, all of them are as obviously rotten as a pile of Spam left out for a month. With RoTel, if you like. Eat that, you pigheaded moron.

Love,

A non-atheist, not-too-liberal non-heathen with a mind, a heart, and an education (<--GET ONE)

He may qualify for dog catcher but I doubt he could do a good job with it. maybe tax collector? He would be great at preaching to people about debt free.

I'm a few months younger than Josh and Anna and even I know more about the world, both conservative, liberal, and secular parts of it more than they will ever know. Somebody needs to push him off his high horse and into a reality wall because he does not sound smart whatsoever.

Then again, I can't blame him because he's the product of Jim Bob Duggar, the man who told his children that they cannot get shingles once they have chicken pox. :roll:

Dog catchers often have to run and chase fleeing, frightened dogs... And outsmart wily feral cats.

Being active and able to outsmart a cat? Not Smuggar.

Archived