IGNORED

Michelle's nail job

gustava

I noticed a while ago that she sems to have longer nails on her left hand esp on her index finger. Don;t know the reeason for it but I think it was in the Josie in the Hospital episodes.

I was wondering if she had shorter nails on her index finger and thumb on her left hand from heavy us. The other nails on the left hand could be longer, used less frequently and with more of an opportunity to grow out a bit more. (It is the left hand that appears to appear in both photos, complete with wedding ring in the photo with the hand.) Is Michelle a southpaw, I wonder? Not that it means anything necessarily. It can't mean that she's in her right mind!

I noticed a while ago that she sems to have longer nails on her left hand esp on her index finger. Don;t know the reeason for it but I think it was in the Josie in the Hospital episodes.

Problem is that in the hand picture, her nails look manicured, complete with polish. The hands in the feet picture are completely natural/undone. It wouldn't make sense to have one hand all polished up and the other undone.

I don't think these pictures are Jubilee either.

A local news station in Little Rock reported this:

"One shot is of Jim Bob holding the baby's feet with a message that reads, "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."

The other picture is of the baby's lifeless hand holding Michelle's finger."

http://www.katv.com/story/16331168/cele ... =printable

I've actually seen several sites reporting that it was Jim Bob's hand holding her feet and Michelle holding her hand.

Archived