IGNORED

Manhood Perished Not.

onlyorganic

Any ideas for future manly romps for Doogie?

Hmm, wonder if he fancies recreating the movie 'Alive'...

Doug Phillips is a tool!

How is having an obsession with dressing in neat-o vintage clothes and acting like some toolbag from times past considered Biblically-okay? It seems like an idle waste of time. I sometimes wonder how SAHD's can translate the Bible to mean they stay at home baking yummy snacks for daddy and doing jack-diddly shit all day long, and Doug can think the Bible allows room for him to play dress-up like a sassy-chap from the 20s... yet me having a job outside the home is bad?

As for another Manly Romp for Dougie... I think he and his Manly Men should recreate "The Lord of the Flies".

What a bunch of assholes. Having a party to celebrate the sinking of a ship that took the lives of over 1500 people.

I don't care that it was 100 years ago. I think it's creepy.

Hmm, wonder if he fancies recreating the movie 'Alive'...

Too bad they were godless Catholics, 'cause you know Doug is coveting those awesome sweaters. Plus, eating human flesh would just be so manly.

The next manly romp may take them to Africa.

"Join Doug Phillips and 19 other Real men as they penetrate the dark continent. There, they will meet up with Matt Chancey ( a real man 'cause Old Spice said so) for large game hunting and plenty of posed pictures with guns and cigars. Colonial costumes a must."

Doug will try to disguise his trip as a mission to convert the heathen tribes,(for tax purposes). He will reach the deep jungles of the Congo only to be claimed by a Pygmy tribe as one of their own.

Peter Bradrick will join them and leave his wife at home again with four small children, while she is expecting because it's all about 'women and children first'.

My apologies to the Pygmy tribes in Africa because Doug Phillips doesn't look anything like you because he is, in fact, a tool.

Archived