IGNORED

Vet Assistant - Scrubs Skirt

Crackedeggs

Since everyone, except the Ice Princess, was swearing/laughing, etc. I take back my comment that your husband was using bad manners. I apologize, I was wrong. However,I still stand by my belief the vet tech was being a rude twit and Another One is too.

Edited for riffles, I just can not type on an iPad.

Apparently I am a huge snob because I can't imagine having to work in an environment that services white trash and being called a fundie ice princess for not wanting to listen to it. A cat named Shithead is nothing but you might look into a good dictionary for him to expand his vocabulary then allow him in public. Wait, you don't seem the type either that would care one bit so save your money.

Chunky, NP. I didn't really explain the ribaldry that was going on.

Yeah, I'm white trash with a vocabulary. :D I know what "ribald" means. FOAD, "Another one".

Another One, some of the trashiest people I have encountered do not curse and go to church at least once a week. Some of the nicest people I have met use profanity, seldom if ever go to church, do good works, are kind and don't judge others. Actions speak louder than words.

Apparently I am a huge snob because I can't imagine having to work in an environment that services white trash and being called a fundie ice princess for not wanting to listen to it. A cat named Shithead is nothing but you might look into a good dictionary for him to expand his vocabulary then allow him in public. Wait, you don't seem the type either that would care one bit so save your money.

You can't imagine having to work where services white trash/ So working at any school, library, hospital, food service, theater, gas station, dept store or just about any place on earth is out for you. Trashy people are all over this planet and come in every color and every background. Yes, you are a bitchy snob if you are looking only at what you pointed out as actions speak louder than words. You don't like it, then there is the door because I for one am sick of people like you shitting on our good carpet.

You can't imagine having to work where services white trash/ So working at any school, library, hospital, food service, theater, gas station, dept store or just about any place on earth is out for you. Trashy people are all over this planet and come in every color and every background. Yes, you are a bitchy snob if you are looking only at what you pointed out as actions speak louder than words. You don't like it, then there is the door because I for one am sick of people like you shitting on our good carpet.

:clap:

Would you call people 'black trash'? If not, then white trash is NOT OK.

Shakespeare was full of ribald humor, and his stuff is about as highbrow as you can get. People like ribald humor. Get over yourself.

If you don't like what someone is saying, fine. Don't like it. But calling them names--that's aggression. Aggression will be dealt with.

We are on a snark board. If this is a place where it's not OK to talk about someone overreacting regarding a stupid cat, then it's not a place I want to hang out. But wait, IT'S NOT. You overreacted. If you would have felt uncomfortable in that situation, FINE, state that. But calling people white trash is going too far.

I want to know what the fuck is up with people getting all in a tizzy about "swear words." I mean, seriously, wasn't zounds once considered one of those seven words you shouldn't say way, way back when, and now it just gets snickers. Whether you say "shit" or "poop," it means the same thing and often said with the same intent, so what's the difference? Why is one arrangement of letters more acceptable than the other? I am being serious here, I'm very curious about why the different semantic implications.

And btw, this white trash prefers to be called an "Eastern European Hillbilly" and has a college degree.

And btw, this white trash prefers to be called an "Eastern European Hillbilly" and has a college degree.

Not a "Hill William"? ;)

I've only seen one person wear a "scrub dress". It was this nurse at the VA, she otherwise acted "normal" so I'm not sure if she's a fundie or someone who really liked wearing dresses. As for me, I dislike scrubs because I typically wear the hospital ones and I hate wearing clothes that others have worn. Good thing I'm not going into surgery!

Archived