IGNORED

Unholy thoughts about 2 priests yesterday!

alysee

I went to Mass with my family and much to my dismay the priest and associate priest were hot. They were Latin and only around thirty which is in my age range it is such a shame they took a vow of celibacy. They were smoking hot. I feel a bit weird but man I can't stop thinking about it!

Well, as I am in the habit to say: Put smoking-hot priests up there, and the churches will fill.. and as more reverent people might say: Only the best for the Lord!

Hey, there is a new liberal Catholic church by me that allows priests to marry!(and excepts all lifestyles!) Maybe you can find one by you and your all set. :dance:

In my hometown there used to be a really hot priest. All the women in town couldn't wait for summer because he'd go running without a shirt. I practically went off the road one time when I saw him. The rumor was that he thought his vow of celibacy was only for Catholic women so Protestant women were fair game. I never found out if this was true.

In my hometown there used to be a really hot priest. All the women in town couldn't wait for summer because he'd go running without a shirt. I practically went off the road one time when I saw him. The rumor was that he thought his vow of celibacy was only for Catholic women so Protestant women were fair game. I never found out if this was true.

Oh, that is funny!

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, what kind of Proverbs whatever kind of women are you, being defrauded by these hawt priests?

ETA, funny, with this post "I am the sin in the camp"! :lol: :twisted:

I have a slight but highly inappropriate crush on the priest at my Episcopalian church. Sadly, he is married. With kids and all. And his wife and kids are as nice as he is.

Oh well, there's nothing wrong with looking!

Dang, maybe I should start going to church! Naw, it isn't worth giving up my lazy Sunday mornings.

I went to Mass with my family and much to my dismay the priest and associate priest were hot. They were Latin and only around thirty which is in my age range it is such a shame they took a vow of celibacy. They were smoking hot. I feel a bit weird but man I can't stop thinking about it!

Hot young Latin priests? I'm comin' home, Rome!! ;)

For me, there's something about priests, and even religious guys in general, especially clergy. Priests, imams, rabbis, even the Mormon missionaries... if they're young and nice looking there's something about their vocation that makes them extra defrauding (but not Protestants, for some reason, maybe because that's the religion I was raised in).

2myp8k6.jpg

2pzk6k3.jpg

4jql35.jpg

ezfm7o.jpg

Yeah... I dunno. This probably shows something really weird about me.

Love the "hot men of the Vatican" calendar you have!

One hot Vatican dude: I dunno if he's still there, but he's the personnal secretary of Benoit XVI, at least he was there during the Pope's first yrs. He was a hot 40-something Bavarian priest. Yum!

Hey, there is a new liberal Catholic church by me that allows priests to marry!(and excepts all lifestyles!) Maybe you can find one by you and your all set. :dance:

That can't be a Roman Catholic church. There are several other smaller Catholic churches that have always had married clergy. They are not under the direction of the Pope.

There are a few married Roman Catholic priests. Both Anglican and Lutheran ministers are allowed under certain circumstances to become Roman Catholic priests when they convert. Their seminary training and ordination are recognized by the Vatican.

Lucky you! When I went to a Catholic church all of the priests were so NOT hot it wasn't even funny. They were creepy too, like they were looking up your plaid skirt when you weren't looking (not literally). But hey, if you found some hot holy men to brighten up your holidays then I'm happy for you. :lol:

At least you got some impure thoughts. I was too busy arguing with my friends about the rights of LGBT people, they think its unnatural, while I saw it as normal and human.

And they think I'm gay.

That can't be a Roman Catholic church. There are several other smaller Catholic churches that have always had married clergy. They are not under the direction of the Pope.

There are a few married Roman Catholic priests. Both Anglican and Lutheran ministers are allowed under certain circumstances to become Roman Catholic priests when they convert. Their seminary training and ordination are recognized by the Vatican.

He was a Roman Catholic Priest for 40 years. Reading their beliefs I wish I attended that Catholic church growing up and maybe I would still be a member. http://www.christhope.com/id2.html

He was a Roman Catholic Priest for 40 years. Reading their beliefs I wish I attended that Catholic church growing up and maybe I would still be a member. http://www.christhope.com/id2.html

Was a Roman Catholic priest. Now isn't. He was ex-communicated . The church is not a Roman Catholic church. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just that it's not a Roman Catholic church. When people say Catholic most people really mean Roman Catholic unless otherwise specified.

http://church-discipline.blogspot.com/2 ... ausen.html

Was a Roman Catholic priest. Now isn't. He was ex-communicated . The church is not a Roman Catholic church. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just that it's not a Roman Catholic church. When people say Catholic most people really mean Roman Catholic unless otherwise specified.

http://church-discipline.blogspot.com/2 ... ausen.html

LOL,just saying/ :) I would go to his Catholic church over a Roman Catholic church anyday. I just read their list of beliefs to my husband who had 12 years of Catholic school and was going to be a "brother" before he met me. :dance: He said he would go here over the traditional Roman Catholic church as well as we don;t agree with the Roman Catholic beliefs at all. As people who grew up with the rituals of the Catholic church, a I would think a church with liberal beliefs but the rituals would attract a lot of ex-Catholics don't you think?

I'm gonna go ahead and take "June" in that priests calendar.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever encountered a hot clergyperson IRL. There was an article about a really hot rabbi in the local paper years ago. I kept it and still have it somewhere.

LOL,just saying/ :) I would go to his Catholic church over a Roman Catholic church anyday. I just read their list of beliefs to my husband who had 12 years of Catholic school and was going to be a "brother" before he met me. :dance: He said he would go here over the traditional Roman Catholic church as well as we don;t agree with the Roman Catholic beliefs at all. As people who grew up with the rituals of the Catholic church, a I would think a church with liberal beliefs but the rituals would attract a lot of ex-Catholics don't you think?

Yes, I think it would, and does. I'm guessing they have more ex-Roman Catholics than any other members. I looked at their site, it does look very interesting, and offers more in the way of groups and meetings than most R. Catholic churches. They even had a series on learning about the Muslim faith. I'd be willing to visit the church.

They are misrepresenting themselves as being Catholic, which, frankly I find offensive. It is no different than Lina and all the other faux Jews calling themselves Jewish.

That is techically, inaccurate. No protestant denomination has Apostolic succession, so all protestant ministers undergoing conversion are ordained in the Catholic church if they wish to act as priests. Though they typically do not have to repeat all 7 years of seminary, they are required to take classes in Catholic theology, canon law, and a few others depending on how much their particular denomination differs from official Catholic teaching.

It looks to me that they're pretty clear about not being Roman Catholic. I don't have a problem with that, though I can understand the concern.

That is techically, inaccurate. No protestant denomination has Apostolic succession, so all protestant ministers undergoing conversion are ordained in the Catholic church if they wish to act as priests. Though they typically do not have to repeat all 7 years of seminary, they are required to take classes in Catholic theology, canon law, and a few others depending on how much their particular denomination differs from official Catholic teaching.

Yes, I know. I've known of several men who've done this. It has always struck me as strange that a married minister from another faith can do this yet married Catholic men cannot be ordained. And if a married man has been ordained as a permanent deacon he cannot remarry if his wife dies. I'm not sure if that refers only to those permanent deacons who wish, after the death of a spouse, to be ordained to the priesthood or even if they don't want to. Perhaps you know Lizzy. The men I know who are permanent deacons plan to become priests if their wives die.

Yes, I know. I've known of several men who've done this. It has always struck me as strange that a married minister from another faith can do this yet married Catholic men cannot be ordained. And if a married man has been ordained as a permanent deacon he cannot remarry if his wife dies. I'm not sure if that refers only to those permanent deacons who wish, after the death of a spouse, to be ordained to the priesthood or even if they don't want to. Perhaps you know Lizzy. The men I know who are permanent deacons plan to become priests if their wives die.

Traditionally, those who have received Holy Orders (either diaconate and/or priesthood) are not permitted to marry in the Latin Rite. The idea is basically that by receiving this sacrament, they man is set apart from the lay faithful to live a -consecrated life in service to the Church. If a permanent deacon's wife were to pre-decease him, he is expected to live out his life as a widower as his religious vocation "trumps" his vocation to marriage.

However, the laws regarding marriage of priests are considered a discipline in the Catholic Church, not dogma. In other words, that law can be changed at any time. If you ask me, it should be. There would be a lot less scandal from priests having illicit affairs, or worse molesting children, if the laws forbidding marriage of priests were relaxed.

Archived