IGNORED

Maxwell Christmas 2011

Marian the Librarian

Yes, what happened? Nothing about gingerbread creations, just their thankful lists. Steve - did you get offended by the comments?

Nah, I bet he probably decided that the enjoyment of the decorating & building was approaching idolatry.

Also, since they couldn't palm the old stuff off on the old folks' home, they had to take care of disposing of it themselves. IN the unlikely event it was edible, surely it tempted some Maxwell palates to the idol of gluttony. Otherwise, they had to spend extra on the electric and water bill to send it down the garbage disposal ... or it might have taken up so much space in the weekly trash pickup that they had to set out a second garbage can.

And that would be bad because .... wait, I'll think of it .... oh, yes! Because people would think they are consuming and generating waste beyond their allotted allotment. Who allots an allotment? Why, Steve, of course!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They made the Hancock tower? But it looks like a penis! It has the word cock in it! And they said "red light on the top"!

tsk

I am totes on board with an anti-fundy Jinger village. Someone should make Planned Parenthood.

If you are lazy like me you can buy a "Jinger Village" kit at Target (and probably other places) for EIGHT DOLLARS :) I bought one the other day since mini-erunerune is all over populating the village with zombies & creepers & such.

Everything is pre-fab, so we can devote our energy to unleashing our collective creative geniuses to the fullest in the "customization process." Extra points for underground gingerbread tunnels & playsets!

I bought two boxes* of mini-gingerbread people for "villagers."

*two boxes because I know my husband will eat at least one box of villagers and we will need the back-up for artistic purposes.

Archived