IGNORED

Duggars' Christmas Gifts

uncreative

The "can't get them dressed" before opening presents is why they get new pajamas on Christmas Eve over here. That way they can tear into their presents with abandon and I still get reasonably cute pictures.

That's a great idea.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the price on that toy 19.99 or 49.99 I can't quite make it out from the pic. And as someone asked is the little girl carrying around books in a baggie? I remember on J&K+8

they didn't seem to buy gifts didn't they just give thier kids gifts fans bought that were already wrapped?

Is the prize on that toy 19.99 or 49.99 I can't quite make it out from the pic. And as someone asked is the little girl carrying around books in a baggie? I remember on J&K+8

they didn't seem to buy gifts didn't they just give thier kids gifts fans bought that were already wrapped?

Yep. I remember it.

The "can't get them dressed" before opening presents is why they get new pajamas on Christmas Eve over here. That way they can tear into their presents with abandon and I still get reasonably cute pictures.

Yup. my kids get jammies, too...they got theirs on the 23rd before bed.

In honor of the Duggars and Christmas, I am going to buy myself a birth control shot and keep my legs closed. Maybe if I feel generous I'll throw in an HPV vaccine too. Merry Christmas Boob and Uterus!

I don't have a problem with coordinating for family pics and such, but who gets that dressed up to open Christmas gifts? We opened gifts this morning (Christmas Eve), and the kids wore their jammies! I couldn't expect my kids to change their clothes before gifts (hell, I could barely get my 4yo to let me check and make sure that he was dry before releasing him!).

IIRC, the Duggars don't allow anyone downstairs until they are dressed. They do it for modesty, I believe. They wouldn't want anyone defrauded by the sight of Jim Bob in a tee shirt, pj pants, unkempt hair and sporting morning wood.

IIRC, the Duggars don't allow anyone downstairs until they are dressed. They do it for modesty, I believe. They wouldn't want anyone defrauded by the sight of Jim Bob in a tee shirt, pj pants, unkempt hair and sporting morning wood.

Ah! My brain! :scared-eek:

Archived