IGNORED

fundie bunkbeds at walmart.

doggie

I swear, I can't go into Costco, look at the heavy-duty shelving units they've got for sale, and not imagine broods of fundie kids bunking on them.

You hags have obviously warped me forever.

Hey now. In this case, we're not actually the hags that made you think this way. LiAS and Emily are totally to blame here.

I'm totally willing to be called a hag, but only when it's deserved. And I do not have it within me to come up with this level of crazy. Sheesh. :roll: ;)

I swear, I can't go into Costco, look at the heavy-duty shelving units they've got for sale, and not imagine broods of fundie kids bunking on them.

You hags have obviously warped me forever.

And I hate to Godwin, but I must. The kids-on-shelves crap always makes me think of concentration camps.

Fundies -- treating their many children like prisoners.

6551908161_9bf6b21e74.jpg

6551908161_9bf6b21e74.jpg

Are those actual concentration camp beds? Because they look more spacious than LiaS's kid's beds.

Are those actual concentration camp beds? Because they look more spacious than LiaS's kid's beds.

Yes, but many people were crowded into them, sideways. I didn't post a pic of that, for fear of upsetting people, but they are easy to find.

meh, not impressed. They could easily make it a triple bunk, look at all the wasted height! At least there's plenty of space for one more to sleep on the floor.

agreed. waste of so much precious space makes jesus cry

Archived