IGNORED

Yeah...right. - Haunted by a Jinn

lizzy

emirates247.com/crime/region/haunted-saudi-woman-tortures-herself-to-death-2011-12-17-1.433129

A Saudi woman said to be haunted by jinn (spirits) beat and tortured herself with fire until she fell unconscious and died later at hospital.

The 40-year-old woman was admitted with severe burns and injuries to King Fahd hospital in the western town of Madina and doctors said they tried in vain to save her life.

“We have determined that the woman beat herself up and tortured herself with fire because she is gripped by jinn,†police spokesman Colonel Abdullah Al Sarani told the Saudi Arabic language daily Okaz.

“Investigation showed the other members of her family are also controlled by jinn…we closed the case as no criminal act is involved.â€

How much you want to bet she was tortured either by her family for some sort of honor violation or by the police?

Im willing to bet she had been practicing an alternative religion,and was murdered for it. What better coverup than then the old "She was overtaken by a bad demonic spirit". Used in every religion at some point or another.

Saudi Arabia...the country that executes people (in this case, a woman) for practicing "magic and sorcery."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mid ... story.html

I wish I was lying.

And this Is where I don't understand the us. Iraq had issues. And Iran does too....

But let me assure you those two countries were bastions of liberty compared to our allies Saudis Arabia

And this Is where I don't understand the us. Iraq had issues. And Iran does too....

But let me assure you those two countries were bastions of liberty compared to our allies Saudis Arabia

Yeah but their ruling family likes to loan the West money and are more happy to sell us their oil.

my parents were very multi-cultural in their homeschooling of me and my sibling. We learned about jinn as a part of social studies and world religions. My mom said jiin were real. Then we read that verse about putting on the armour of God and the battle being spiritual, not flesh and blood. I believed her.

I hadn't thought about jinn again until this very moment. It is appalling to me that law enforcement believe and promote this. so, so, so sad.

Saudi Arabia is prison for women whose only crime is being born female. That's what it is.

It's like North Korea in that I can't think about in for more than two minutes without being completely overcome by despair.

In Bahrain, which is a gorgeous Arabic island country... you cannot go out on the weekends because the saudi men come over and if they see any woman on her own, they go at her like a pack of animals. Bahraini men won't allow their girls and wives out. Not to mention the delicate western women which are a rare treat to that animalhood that usuprs the streets during weekends.

Saudi Arabia is prison for women whose only crime is being born female. That's what it is.

It's like North Korea in that I can't think about in for more than two minutes without being completely overcome by despair.

QF(the very sad)T

Every time someone asks me why I have a problem with Patriarchal Dominionism, I cite things like the link above. It doesn't happen overnight; it happens very slowly. I find it ironic that the decrying of Muslims by fundies is so prevalent, because they, essentially, want the same thing: full subjugation of women to men.

I am grateful that they aren't winning as fast as they'd like in America!

Archived