IGNORED

Jinger Duggar

JohnDeereGirl11

has anyone eles noitced that she never rolls her eyes, thumbs up, and that shes always have jessa with her now i bet jessa's there to keep her in line and they probably had a talk with her

Jessa constantly rolls her eyes too. I hadn't noticed Jinger doing it less, but if she is, maybe it's just because she's growing up. Not everything that happens is a conspiracy.

To me, Jessa seems like a QF princess. She seems to roll her eyes more in the way of a typical teenager, while Jinger used to roll them specifically at her weird family. It probably was just a phase that she went through though. As much as I hope that some of them escape the cult, realistically it probably won't be any of the older ones, at least not until they are middle-aged and their parents have passed on.

Not everything that happens is a conspiracy.

I have to disagree. I think she stopped doing it because of family pressure, whether subtle or overt. Now she never shows her individuality anymore.

In two days Jinger will be 18. We can then create a plan and rescue her. FREE JINGER!

I don't think Jinger wants to be freed. She's got the Kool Aid in her blood (as well as Ray Comfort and his money tracs). It's time to Free Joy!!!!!

Jessa constantly rolls her eyes too. I hadn't noticed Jinger doing it less, but if she is, maybe it's just because she's growing up. Not everything that happens is a conspiracy.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but cake is. Its sole purpose is to make me not fit in my dress I use in place of a scale. If it fits, I am fit. If it doesn't, see The Conspiracy of Cake.

Most teen girls roll their eyes; I just can't wait to see what kind of surly teen I will end up with, as my mother warned me that I would have a worse teen than I was. I rolled my eyes a lot, but mostly it was because of the religious koolaid I could never fully swallow. Dang, if I swallowed the koolaid, would The Conspiracy of Cake get me? Probably, just look @ Josh and Chickenetti; that's his cake, or he has it with cake.

Archived