IGNORED

It's coming.... Michelle Duggar Menopause

meow139

We all know it's coming. In fact, it's probably almost here.

MICHELLE'S MENOPAUSE!!!

But my question is, what will happen once she's done? This is just to say your opinions on this because I don't think she's going to go down quietly.

My guess is talk about adoption will increase exponentially so Michelle never has to accept the fact that God does not want her to have more kids.

Except that they can't adopt. Gothard wrote a piece of fucknuttery saying that adopted children are marred by their birth parents' sins, so Gothardites don't adopt.

Alecto is right, they are so far from what honestly devoted Gothardites do that I honestly believe they will adopt. There is no way for Michelle to function if she isn't playing mommy to a baby.

We should chip in and get her a reborn doll, and then when she's not looking (ie the next decade) take all the girls shopping for pants.

I was thinking of everything else. WW3, New World Order, the Dajjal, the Apocalypse.

HEESH! Mullet's menopause probably has a chapter in the book of Revelations!!!

:lol:

she is not old enough really. but maybe god is willing none of his other signs have worked.

She's 45 which is old enough.

45 is a bit young, even for perimenopause. Isn't the mean age of full-onset menopause something like 51-52? Everyone is different, but that bitch probably won't have any perimenopause at all and the factory will shut down until later than most. IOW, I see another 3 or 4 of these ghastly, famewhoring, politically-motivated fetus funerals in their future.

Full disclosure: I'm 48 and started getting wonky cycles just recently (3 weeks between cycles last month, 5 weeks the month before that and a regular cycle before that, and IIRC another 5 weeker before that), so I guess it's officially ON for me, but so far, none completely missed.

Then again, I've had no kids (other than 2 of the Always With Angel Wings type, although mine were further along); I have no clue if multitudes of kids prolongs the onset of menopause since they've saved so many eggs that someone like me has expelled. Please let this not be true.

I don't think menopause is the thing that will keep her from having another live (much less healthy) infant. That she can still get pregnant, even now, tells me that she's still fertile Myrtle.

What is currently bringing an end to her childbearing days isn't menopause, but rather the fact that her poor uterus is shot all to hell. She can still get pregnant--but will she be able to carry future pregnancies to term (or close enough)? I doubt it. But I have no doubt she'll keep trying. So I think we can expect to see her have more miscarriages, and to keep on having them until she either hits menopause or absolutely has to have a hysterectomy in order to save her life.

I recall reading that when the woman who started the Quiverfull movement developed uterine cancer and had to have a hysterectomy, she attempted suicide. The attempt failed and this woman wound up getting help at an in-patient psychiatric facility.

But my question is, what will happen once she's done? This is just to say your opinions on this because I don't think she's going to go down quietly.

She will kidnap her grandchildren. :twisted:

I *hope* J'chelle will mourn the loss of her ability to have babies when she goes through menopause (I think a natural response for someone who's been high on having babies this long) and then wake up to the fact that she's got many children who haven't come anywhere close to adulthood yet and need *mothering.* What I think will happen is that she'll go through serious withdrawal and depression because her fix is no longer available and the spotlight will no longer be on her. I can truly see her going batshit crazy and walking around the house with a pillow wrapped in a baby blanket cooing to it while JB trails after her helplessly and snaps at the J'slaves to "mind Mama."

I don't think this miscarriage is going to stop anything, though. I think she'll keep trying to have a baby. I hope she never has another baby, but just the anticipation of being pregnant and an occasional miscarriage will keep her in anticipation that she'll have another baby "someday." And then, she'll either die trying or menopause will hit.

She will kidnap her grandchildren. :twisted:

I get the impression she doesn't really *like* her grandchildren. As has been said here before, I think she's in competition with Anna, and Anna of course will win as the new "babymama" focus. *Her* children are the center of that focus along with Anna, so... no. They are evil, evil, and to be ignored or given passing glances at best by J'chelle.

Well, if she continues having children, I wonder if she will be able to raise them all until they turn 18. I don't mean she will necessary die during pregnancy. I more refer to the research which has been done about the life length of women with children vs. childless women. Doctor Sunesson told us about that last year at uni. He said that women who do not undergo pregnancies will have "a discount on life length". Our female bodies are built to stand strains like pregnancies. That's also why women live longer than men in general. However, you "lose" x years for each pregnancy. -X years * 19-21=

Edit. Sorry people if I'm talking about irrelevant stuff. I think it's time for coffee. :shock:

Well, if she continues having children, I wonder if she will be able to raise them all until they turn 18. I don't mean she will necessary die during pregnancy. I more refer to the research which has been done about the life length of women with children vs. childless women. Doctor Sunesson told us about that last year at uni. He said that women who do not undergo pregnancies will have "a discount on life length". Our female bodies are built to stand strains like pregnancies. That's also why women live longer than men in general. However, you "lose" x years for each pregnancy. -X years * 19-21=

Edit. Sorry people if I'm talking about irrelevant stuff. I think it's time for coffee. :shock:

My mom had nine kids and she'll turn 90 in a couple months.

My grandma had 6, with 5 losses and she's about 90. And she will outlive us all. Noone that crabby will ever die.

Being pregnant is the sum total of Juterus' identity. I don't think she will quit attempting pregnancies regardless of the danger to her or the child or the impact on her existing children. Menopause will be a crushing blow to her, and not another season of life.

If we're throwing anecdotes I had a great-grandmother who had one child and lived to nearly 103.

I can't stand her but I worry that she's going to become suicidal or something; she's not addicted to motherhood, she's addicted to pregancy. My mother pays more attention to me than she does to her little kids and I'm in my 30s!

Wow, that's cool! I wonder if she's an exception to the rule. Hmm well, there is probably some kind of truth in that research, but of course it won't apply to everyone. We are all individuals after all, with our different medicals records and all that.

My Swedish grandma has 9 children. She died when she was 66 years old. My other grandma has 3 children and is now 87.

Okay, this is going to be sad, but it may be the truth:

Once Michelle can't produce "blessings" anymore, and therefore, cannot produce show ratings, I can forsee many "exciting" new courtships. Think about it: What's the next best thing to a new Duggar Blessing? A crazy fundy Duggar Wedding!! Anything to keep people watching the show. These girls will practically be sold into marriages.

The sad part is is that this may truely happen because JoyAnna is old enough to be a sister-mom. Michelle can now afford to lose Jana and Jill, and gain Joy in return.

Poor Joy :cry:

Wow, that's cool! I wonder if she's an exception to the rule. Hmm well, there is probably some kind of truth in that research, but of course it won't apply to everyone. We are all individuals after all, with our different medicals records and all that.

My Swedish grandma has 9 children. She died when she was 66 years old. My other grandma has 3 children and is now 87.

I think genetics plays a huge role in lifespan, even more so than environment/lifestyle. When the talk turns to healthy eating I always chuckle a little since my father was a meat and potatoes person who ate relatively few vegetables but tons of red meat, butter, potatoes, gravy, and every food that is so bad and clogs your arteries. He also had a very difficult life as he was basically put out of the house at age 14 since his parents couldn't afford to feed him any more. He had a 6th grade education and worked hard his entire life including many years when he both farmed full-time and had a graveyard shift full-time factory job. He got little sleep and had us nine kids to support. As a kid I was always sure he was going to drop-dead before I graduated from high school but he didn't. He just passed away this past May at the age of 92. He didn't even go downhill mentally until about a month before his death.

They are a huge fan of the Engwall family, right? Remember what happened in the series when the mother lost her only son to leukemia and wwanted to prove her husband that she's still 'worthy' that her shattered little mind ordered her body to develop false pregnancy when she hit menpoause, and when did this happen? When her daughter told her that she was pregnant. So when she finds out she wasn't preggo AND she hit menopause... she lost her ****** mind very beautifully.

I don't mean that Muterus' laters pregnancy wasn't real. I mean, one day when she can't keep on living in denial... she'll go apeshit. Now she might be on some sort of meds secretly, but then she'll need a padded room and a load of ketamine. Then, they'll come up with a gallstone, pneumonia or other tale, 'mommy has been hospitalized due disandat', we can't visit her coz it's infectious etc... but I wish they'll have the crew around just like when they ALL filmed Jason's injuries. I'll make those sounds a ringtone for my silliest friends.

Archived