IGNORED

Botkinette Giveaway!

GenerationCedarchip

Curious about the newest Botkin book, but don't want to support it with your $$? There's a giveaway going on over at Raising Homemakers. I'll admit I'm tempted after seeing the reviews. The Botkins don't seem to subscribe to the "no mixing of the sexes" idea that some do, and in that sense, they remind me very strongly of things from my own fundie upbringing.

Dear lord, someone needs to give Christin (who wrote the first post currently on that blog) a crash course in plural vs possessive. Also:

'it is difficult to handle something I myself don’t have handled!' [sic]

It's nice that she's lost in God, but hey, basic language skills would also be useful.

Dear lord, someone needs to give Christin (who wrote the first post currently on that blog) a crash course in plural vs possessive.

Also, why do people who use the apostrophe to mark a plural use it for some words and not others? I've never seen someone use it for every plural, which would at least make some sense.

Assuming all reader’s here have daughter’s it may be safe to say most of you have had the challenge of handling the emotions of a girl.

Oh geez. I hadn't seen the latest entry over there. I check in on that blog every week or so because I do find it kind of morbidly fascinating. Ever since Sarah Mae sold to June Fuentes, it's seems like it's starting to go from fundie-lite to flat out fundie. They have a ton of followers, and I kind of wonder how many are going to go along for the ride.

Archived