IGNORED

GEEK LOVE tonight!

Queen of Serpents

Hello FJ!

Anyone watching "Geek Love" tonight? I went to Catholic school with Sal in the show, so I'm wondering if he's changed at all while watching this.

Happy to talk you guys!

Sal was clearly the heartthrob in this ep. I have trouble believing that he has a hard time finding dates. However, there was something that was very 'Peter Brady' about him. Maybe it was the hair?

Sal was clearly the heartthrob in this ep. I have trouble believing that he has a hard time finding dates. However, there was something that was very 'Peter Brady' about him. Maybe it was the hair?

He was always a bit of a class clown, but I remember he didn't date much in high school, so outgoing in one instance but probably shy around girls, like with the awkwardness over giving Mary in the show a goodbye kiss.

It looks like they met at a bar for the premiere, and I think they may be dating, judging by some facebook and twitter comments. Good for them!

Though I think the funniest part was him describing my hometown. My second response after "It's that guy!" was "We have a GameStop now?? Man, first a Moe's, then a Kohl's, now a GameStop- what else?"

Archived