IGNORED

What About the Duggar Children?

gustava

In her latest People mag drivel, the Mullet noted that Jill had been wailing and gnashing her teeth. I believe that Jill has every right to be upset and cry and grieve, but it doesn't sound as if her birther thinks that now is a good time.....maybe one day they'll walk down that road but for now they've gotta smile and keep sweet.

What do ya'll think about the children? How are they reacting? What's the atmosphere in the TTH? In between baking cookies and giving interviews and re-recording death monologues, what's happening to the children...of all ages?

In her latest People mag drivel, the Mullet noted that Jill had been wailing and gnashing her teeth. I believe that Jill has every right to be upset and cry and grieve, but it doesn't sound as if her birther thinks that now is a good time.....maybe one day they'll walk down that road but for now they've gotta smile and keep sweet.

What do ya'll think about the children? How are they reacting? What's the atmosphere in the TTH? In between baking cookies and giving interviews and re-recording death monologues, what's happening to the children...of all ages?

Jill is devastated because she has swallowed the kool-aid full on. Jana, Jessa, Jinger and Joy (especially the latter 3) are secretly thrilled that they won't have any more children to buddy and might actually be able to get married before they're thirty. JD and Joe aren't too bothered as it didn't affect them hugely anyway, though they may be glad to be off TV appearances as they are both introverted and don't seem to like it. Josiah will be feeling guilty that he 'caused' this, probably aided by ragging from Jill. The Howler monkeys are acting out even more as the little stability and routine they have will have been compromised. They may be upset without really understanding. The babies will only notice that they are even more ignored than usual.

We'll know if something's really wrong if the perms start degrading!

Theyre secretly happy because its one less person they have to figure out what to get on amazon. Shouldnt they be preparing for a parade or something so michael can be baby jesus?

Theyre secretly happy because its one less person they have to figure out what to get on amazon. Shouldnt they be preparing for a parade or something so michael can be baby jesus?

Josiah is definitely getting coal in his stocking this year :(

I wonder if those too young to pester (Jen/Jor/Jo) will get anything at all?

I really hope that neither Jill or Josiah are getting any kind of "discipline" for the loss of number twenty but you never know. It seems like in their cult, any show of negative emotion is automatically treated as sin and put on the child. I'm sure that the littlest kids (as usual) are running around with no attention whatsoever and doing whatever is not prevented by their buddies. Michelle's needs come second to theirs in good times and in bad.

I'm sure Jill is blaming herself, since she was in charge of monitoring things like the heartbeat. It wouldn't surprise me if she's being blamed by J'Chelle as well. The little ones probably won't notice a difference, since no one is paying attention to the lost girls to begin with. I'm shocked if they even know their names. The older girls, minus Jill, are secretly relieved that there won't be a new blessing to take care off.

I am not sure we can predict it since the duggar parents have effectively made them grieve in a fishbowl...which is just not a healthy way to do it.

i LOVE how they keep saying they are taking time for themselves in privacy etc. yet they are showing up on people.com with a new statement every couple of days!!! WTF!?

I'm fairly certain that Michelle made Jill and maybe the other J-slaves participate in the passing of the fetus and maybe the photo shoot. I personally would be scarred for life if my mother made me deliver her miscarriage.

They probably MUST blame every miscarriage on something. Even if it's totally superstitious and stupid. They probably think Josiah had cast a spell on the foetus or something.. they are worse than medieval age people. They'll come up with an 'explanation' and they'll stick by it. And someone will pay. I'm convinced they are sick enough to carry this through.

I wonder if those too young to pester (Jen/Jor/Jo) will get anything at all?

An entire bowl of GMO oatmeal diluted with tap water. Then a diaper change performed by Jill.

I think scared and confused. Not sure what they're supposed to do. Many Christians rejoice that someone is in heaven, but grieve too for the loss of that person in their own lives.

I feel for Jill.....

I feel bad for Jill and possibly Josiah if they're being made to feel guilty. Even if they felt that way their mother should try to help them see it's not their fault but knowing Michelle she's probably encouraging their guilt.

If I was Joy, or the other J'slaves i think i might feel extremely relieved not having another of my mother's children to raise, but then feel imensly guilty for feeling that understandable relief. Their whole life is as long as you behave like a perfect Christian and never commit any evil worldly sin then everything will be all sunshine and puppies, so guilt it probably a normal thing in their home.

I'm much more convinced Michelle is grieving because she will probably never carry a child to term again, nothing about that specific child. The children who would have been raising Jubilee had she been born are probably having a harder time than Michelle, who probably hasn't really raised a child since Joy.

i LOVE how they keep saying they are taking time for themselves in privacy etc. yet they are showing up on people.com with a new statement every couple of days!!! WTF!?

The Duggars really need to stop talking out of both side of their mouths. I'm surprised they didn't have the memorial service on the red carpet, with all the attention whoring that they have been doing with this.

I think that the interviews are in poor taste, but I don't think they show lack of a desire for privacy. Any public figure will eventually figure out that people WILL talk about you at such a time, and if you have to gossip going on, it's better to come from your own lips than made up in the heads of editors desperate to get another story. I'm sure to them, these don't seem like disrespectful or odd statements that they're making.

The Duggars really need to stop talking out of both side of their mouths. .

They make an arse out of their mouths. That's what they are doing all the time. Doesn't the commamndments have: don't lie? It's plain repulsive to lie, or say one thing and do stg completely different.

Why doesnt Michelle blame the little excursion abroad while pregnant (air plane ride, travel stress) as the cause of her miscarriage??

Why doesnt Michelle blame the little excursion abroad while pregnant (air plane ride, travel stress) as the cause of her miscarriage??

Michelle could have actually found out the real reason for the loss of this fetus though some non invasive tests. I'm guessing its easier to pretend that it was gods will than one of her old eggs.

Michelle could have actually found out the real reason for the loss of this fetus though some non invasive tests. I'm guessing its easier to pretend that it was gods will than one of her old eggs.

Or the fact that her uterus is just completely scarred and probably not able to support life after a certain stage...

Nope. They'll put the blame on something LOGICAL like Josiah's curse or Jackson not being obedient or Amy being a harlot and the baby refused to enter this world where there is harlotry in the family.

I'm fascinated by Amy... She's kind of funny and spunky and her own being. And I keep hoping she doesnt get sucked into that craziness. What's her story? Why is she not Goddardite? Does anyone know?

Archived