IGNORED

New here ..a couple questions..

sassyNoz47

So I've spent the last 2 days lurking on these boards finally signing up for real:) Last night I saw a pic on here (i think) with pres Clinton and one of the girls. ? Before I could figure out where the pic was taken or why this site went down for update or whatever now I can't find it.... does anyone know what im talking about?

Also I often have the show on but I'm rarely PAYING attention.. I tune out alot off it seems because now I also want to know WTH is the pissing preacher?

BTW does anyone know if TLC filmed the funeral? The family smiling photo REALLY disturbs me it leaves me feeling sick. The audio of the "letter" made me feel dirty just hearing it, it seems so so wrong (writing it is fine but sharing it umm no.. mostly because was read with no emotion no feeling).

Guest Anonymous

I find your post difficult to understand, especially the second paragraph where you seem to be talking about a TV show in the same sentence as 'the pissing preacher'?

I am going to guess that you are talking mainly about the Duggars? Do you realise that this forum is also concerned with all sorts of families and issues related to fundamentalism? The Pissing Preacher is Pastor Steven Anderson, completely different family to the Duggars, who you can find more about by using the forum search function.

The Clinton pic was taken at a taping of the Today show...Them all being Arkansans, and all. But afterwards Michelle probably reminded everyone that they had just spoken to the Antichrist.

I don't uderstand the rest of yr post, sorry!

So I've spent the last 2 days lurking on these boards finally signing up for real:) Last night I saw a pic on here (i think) with pres Clinton and one of the girls. ? Before I could figure out where the pic was taken or why this site went down for update or whatever now I can't find it.... does anyone know what im talking about?

Also I often have the show on but I'm rarely PAYING attention.. I tune out alot off it seems because now I also want to know WTH is the pissing preacher?

BTW does anyone know if TLC filmed the funeral? The family smiling photo REALLY disturbs me it leaves me feeling sick. The audio of the "letter" made me feel dirty just hearing it, it seems so so wrong (writing it is fine but sharing it umm no.. mostly because was read with no emotion no feeling).

The picture of Jana talking to Prez Clinton was taken by Josh when the Duggars went to The Today Show to make their Number 20 announcement. Apparently he was also in the studio because he has a book coming out. Josh uploaded the pic to his instagram, which is linked in the "Josh's instagram" thread.

A lot of people here at FJ follow other fundies besides the Duggars, so people like the Pissing Preacher who has absolutely nothing to do with them are discussed.

Nobody knows for sure but the general consensus is that TLC *did* film the funeral. If you peek around a little you'll see that many of us find the way J'Chelle has handled her miscarriage publicly to be disgusting.

Welcome to FJ, the Clinton picture was from the thread about Josh Duggar's instagram account. It is probably still on that thread somewhere.

I don't think we'll know if TLC filmed the funeral until the next season of the show. I hope not but unfortunately they probably did. I didn't like the smiling photo either, really disturbing.

The Clinton pic was taken at a taping of the Today show...Them all being Arkansans, and all. But afterwards Michelle probably reminded everyone that they had just spoken to the Antichrist.

I don't uderstand the rest of yr post, sorry!

Eh Bill was eyeing the Duggar girl in the blue dress.

I think the OP is asking when the PP was on the Duggar show.

This forum discusses a lot of fundies apart from the Duggars. If you search for "Pissing Preacher", "Steve Anderson" or "Zsu" you'll find a LOT about him and his family.

Ok thanks! Sorry it was hard to understand. I didn't know this was all things fundamentalist ect I was talking Duggars.

I kept getting asked who the pissing preacher was when trying to register and kept thinking it was something Duggar related and was totally lost.

I just found this site and happened upon that pic and couldn't figure out WHY the Duggars would be pictured with Clinton.. then this site went down and I couldn't find where I had found the picture.

BTW I live in Kansas near a city that was well known for late term abortions and the photo's of baby Jubuliee feet with the inscription remind me of posters the pro-lifers use to carry up and down the streets of that clinic. I see many speaking engagements in the future for Michelle and JB to preach the story of god's meaning behind all this.

BTW I live in Kansas

Hmmm, sassyNoz47, you don't happen to live in a neighborhood where an ankle length matching jumper-wearing family goes house to house caroling at Christmas, don't sing very well but think they sing well enough to make and sell a cd, then hand out homemade cinnamon bread with icing and a bible verse attached, and who spend New Year's Eve crying and praying because you and their other neighbors aren't saved, do you?

BTW I live in Kansas near a city that was well known for late term abortions and the photo's of baby Jubuliee feet with the inscription remind me of posters the pro-lifers use to carry up and down the streets of that clinic. I see many speaking engagements in the future for Michelle and JB to preach the story of god's meaning behind all this.

Yup, unfortunately.

Archived