IGNORED

Miss Raquel looking very provacative

formergothardite

Miss Raquel is desperate to find a husband. It's so sad to say that of someone who isn't even eighteen yet, but it's true. So the more pictures of her looking hot (but still technically within fundie dress code) the more widely dispersed, the better.

Get ready for Lina Mark Two! Only this time instead of FakeJewing she'll just be a lousy Christian.

OMG, Raquel with a baby. Think about it... I want to call CPS already and she's still a virgin... :lol:

http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2011/07/one-dress-100-days-for-orphans/

I found this on the Harris brother's site. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex but admit it, for goodness sakes.

It is ironic that the Harris brothers published a poll informing young women that a purse strap that fell between a woman's breast was too provocative and yet they promote young women standing in rather sexy poses. :lol:31 seconds into the video, she looks like she is trying to recreate the stereotypical fantasy about sexy librarians.

There is nothing wrong with being attractive or sexy. However, you should own it and not pretend that you are also being modest.

WTF? I can't believe that slideshow. :shock: What a bunch of self-righteous, hypocritical assholes. That's all I can say.

Perhaps it's my meds, but I don't understand what the glamorous photos of Raquel and these other girls have to do with raising money for orphans.

Miss Raquel seems a little miffed on her fb page that donations haven't been pouring in over her pictures. She set a goal of $1000 and so far only got $100.

I don't see what all this has to do with the orphans either. I think that they just want to take sexy pictures of themselves and the only way to do it is to claim it is for charity.

Perhaps it's my meds, but I don't understand what the glamorous photos of Raquel and these other girls have to do with raising money for orphans.

Fuck all, snarkykitty. It's not your meds.

It is ironic that the Harris brothers published a poll informing young women that a purse strap that fell between a woman's breast was too provocative and yet they promote young women standing in rather sexy poses. :lol:31 seconds into the video, she looks like she is trying to recreate the stereotypical fantasy about sexy librarians.

There is nothing wrong with being attractive or sexy. However, you should own it and not pretend that you are also being modest.

1:28: short shorts!

Katie Joy Says:

I have been as modest as I can, I can’t believe some girls would wear certain things. I have always tried to dress to encourage my Christian brothers toward purity…..but it’s kind of hard since they don’t notice me, only the ’sexy’ girls.
Hmm okay. :roll: Perhaps they notice certain girls by other reasons. I notice certain men, often regardless of how they dress.

Just watched the 100 days dress and, damn, that girl has a ton of clothes. She should sell most of it, donate the money to orphans and wear the same couple of outfits over and over. Sure it wouldn't be as fun to pose all sexy in the road, but it would make more sense.

I have been as modest as I can, I can’t believe some girls would wear certain things. I have always tried to dress to encourage my Christian brothers toward purity…..but it’s kind of hard since they don’t notice me, only the ’sexy’ girls.

Maybe the boys ignore her because she's a humourless cunt dressed in hessian frumpers, who never stops glowering at the sexy girls.

Archived