IGNORED

Ta-Ta Tico Taco Lot?

Visionoyahweh

I just saw this posted in the Josh's instagram thread:

http://instagr.am/p/ZZHCX/

"Yes, finally bought it! Almost ready...rezoning it with the city (#stinks) have the "taco" lot under contract to sell! Getting this one setup right this time! #finally ·"

So, they went to all the trouble of renovating the Tico Taco lot, and moving the business, only to sell it and movie to another location? Looks the the city Hates JB. I like how Josh makes it look like HE's selling the lot, instead of daddy. is business that good for Josh? :P

Maybe it's really not all about the taste?

I just saw this posted in the Josh's instagram thread:

http://instagr.am/p/ZZHCX/

"Yes, finally bought it! Almost ready...rezoning it with the city (#stinks) have the "taco" lot under contract to sell! Getting this one setup right this time! #finally ·"

So, they went to all the trouble of renovating the Tico Taco lot, and moving the business, only to sell it and movie to another location? Looks the the city Hates JB. I like how Josh makes it look like HE's selling the lot, instead of daddy. is business that good for Josh? :P

Maybe it's really not all about the taste?

What! I'm going to have to go find it and pose for pictures all over again! I notice John David appears to be working while Josh takes pictures...

That new office is totally a trailer. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but hardly an upgrade from Taco-Tico.

What! I'm going to have to go find it and pose for pictures all over again! I notice John David appears to be working while Josh takes pictures...

Of course! I'm sure he pained 'Josh' on the wall, got winded, and took a half hour break

Please, put a lesbian coven together to buy a car, I beg you! FJ will reimburse you if you film it! :)

It's not a trailer. The ceilings are too high. I think it is any one of a million metal buildings you can find up and down the main drags in Springdale.

eta: By the way, I drove by Champion Motor Cars and the Taco Tico building last week. Both still in business, with the same phone numbers and website and everything on the signs.

It's not a trailer. The ceilings are too high. I think it is any one of a million metal buildings you can find up and down the main drags in Springdale.

eta: By the way, I drove by Champion Motor Cars and the Taco Tico building last week. Both still in business, with the same phone numbers and website and everything on the signs.

Smuggar's reply to the question prior to his post seems to imply that they're consolidating back at the original location (which I thought had been closed). Is the pinned location the address of either lot or a new location?

[because we're pretty certain Smugs lurks here]: Joshie, EVERYONE (with a functioning brain) knows that YOU aren't buying or selling anything. Your daddy is. Now get to fucking work instead of tweeting/instagramming. This is a difficult concept, but give it a try. Anna will need more money than the stupid lot will bring in when it's your only source of income inside of the next year or so.

i HOPE he lurks here.

HEY FATASS! Quit riding Daddy Boobs coattails, and make a life for yourself and your family! You're a sorry excuse for a man, so GROW THE HELL UP, LOSER!

Of course! I'm sure he pained 'Josh' on the wall, got winded, and took a half hour break

Please, put a lesbian coven together to buy a car, I beg you! FJ will reimburse you if you film it! :)

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

How do you know Joshie lurks here? Has he dropped any clues?

According to KnightinShiningArmour, Josh lurks on several message boards. Posters on twop speculated that he lurks on those boards after Anna made the cloth diapers comments.

Posters on twop speculated that he lurks on those boards after Anna made the cloth diapers comments.

I saw that ep. for -the 1st time today (and it was really boring) and yeah, can you say "catty Anna" after her comments at the end?? Miss Joshiegirl sure copped an attitude.

That was the turning point with my relationship with Anna. I could tolerate her vapidity before that, but when the pure FU Internets bitch came out with those remarks, I threw up a couple of middle fingers, called her a few choice names and haven't looked back.

She did, however, gain a bit of cred back when she attended the Keller reunion. Especially on a weekend when the rest of the Duggars were taping in Nashville. I wonder how they'll spin their absence on the episode, but that's for another thread. Or not if TLC does the right thing and just cancels the show NOW.

The first time I read the topic title, I thought Josh had sold out to a topless bar....

Considering that Jim Bob got the zoning changed for the building that may not be outside the realm of possibility. We know that Jim Bob has no moral compass when it comes to money.

According to KnightinShiningArmour, Josh lurks on several message boards. Posters on twop speculated that he lurks on those boards after Anna made the cloth diapers comments.

What diaper comments did she make? Were they on their show? :shock:

The first time I read the topic title, I thought Josh had sold out to a topless bar....

Gosh, I can see him act like such a jackass were he to a topless bar. He'd go nuts and spend a grand, thinking "these 2 dancers over there really, really liked me. I entered the bar wanting to witness to them but got carried away."

Gosh, I can see him act like such a jackass were he to a topless bar. He'd go nuts and spend a grand, thinking "these 2 dancers over there really, really liked me. I entered the bar wanting to witness to them but got carried away."

I am DYING laughing over here. :clap:

Those Duggars are all about helping the less fortunate. So if Josh has to give the money he earned from John David's hard work to a room full of unfortunate women so they can buy clothes...

Josh is a shitty writer. What kind of sentence is "almost ready...rezoning it with the city (#stinks) have the 'taco' lot under contract to sell!" WTF?? Take an English class, idiot.

The first few times I read it, I thought he was trying to spell "reasoning" with his "rezoning." I guess I'm just too used to dumbassery from the Duggars.

Come on Joshie, out yourself! Show that you have a pair and say something!

Yeah, seriously. Josh, do you have balls or not? Any of 'em? Hmm??

(I feel like asking the Duggar man to prove that he has balls is the best tack here. Duggar men will go to any lengths--including siring 21 children--to show the world that they have balls.)

Archived