IGNORED

Letter to Juvenile Hall Duggar (sorry!!!)

GatorGutCasserole

I don't care if I burn this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Each time I read it I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Its far funnier than Whoopi's fart.

I'm so humbled. I really thought I would have my ass kicked like I was supposed to on TWoP. Thanks for your comments, I love to make people laugh.

I would soooo do a Taryn essay but I don't know the last thing about Taryn. Sorry!

BRAVO!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're a TWOPer? Please identify. A few, including myself ("Pauline Fowler") have already posted on this thread. And no worries, no mod hand slapping here; we keep each other in line. :mrgreen:

You were not less loved than the other kids,

Priceless. And so very true. Actually, this one is probably the favorite child.

Has there been ANY explanation of why the miscarriage of Jubilee is being treate so differently than the miscarriage of J'Caleb? Is it because the pregnancy was longer? I can't figure out why Michelle would say she is going to tell people she has 20 children when she never included her first miscarriage in the count.

BRAVO!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're a TWOPer? Please identify. A few, including myself ("Pauline Fowler") have already posted on this thread. And no worries, no mod hand slapping here; we keep each other in line. :mrgreen:

I have been trying to register as GatorGutCaserole (single s 'coz of lack of character space) but the mods haven't accepted my registration. Before that I tried 'TraitorTards' guess it wasn't soft enough either. I've seen your comments Pauline since I'm a long time lurker but I just DID NNOT get a green light to the mighty TWoP forum, guess I'm not good enough :P Nevertheless, I'm enjoying your posts guys and many of your thoughts on these cult members stick in my head.

TWoP forum has been LOCKED (like it was kindergarten or something) coz you guys DARE to post things like they'll blame it on someone (probably true) and stuff.... ridiculous! Locking the thread? G2B kidding... I stopped trying to get on TWoP, honestly IDGAFF, I'd just be outraged by being treated as a snotty nosed kid by some sadistic and sick minded moderator.

Priceless. And so very true. Actually, this one is probably the favorite child.

Lol.... Jeebus help me : DDDDDD

True true! I especially loved the explanation of the name a la virgin daughters. That blessing from the dad weirded me out more than anything else.

TWoP forum has been LOCKED (like it was kindergarten or something) coz you guys DARE to post things like they'll blame it on someone (probably true) and stuff.... ridiculous! Locking the thread? G2B kidding... I stopped trying to get on TWoP, honestly IDGAFF, I'd just be outraged by being treated as a snotty nosed kid by some sadistic and sick minded moderator.

Trust me, you ain't missing much. I've already decided that if/when Howard re-opens the Duggar thread, I'm not going back. I'll do all my snarking here. :)

Oh and as to the OP: :lol: :text-bravo:

Archived