IGNORED

Duggar VSE's that should happen!

reddalert

Yeah right, Anna is as baby-hungry as Michelle! At least Michelle can mask it with a nice neutral phrase like "We're leaving it up to God". Anna? No. She just cuts to the chase with "We want as many as possible".

At least Anna is honest and doesn't pretend it's about religion :P

I'd like to see a VSE in which one of the kids proclaims that he/she doesn't believe in God.

Jana dating a rasta man would be AWESOME.

I suspect all her mission trips are cover for her trawling for a man because obviously her parents aren't going to actively seek out a husband for her. And as an added bonus she gets vacation from mom duties

Guest Anonymous
Jana dating a rasta man would be AWESOME.

I suspect all her mission trips are cover for her trawling for a man because obviously her parents aren't going to actively seek out a husband for her. And as an added bonus she gets vacation from mom duties

Best of all, she gets a vacation from MOM!

When I first heard of the Duggars I thought it woudl be about a family honestly grappling with the consequences of deciding to have a lot of kids. Not a woman who deliberately weans early to have as many babies as possible and then forces other children to do the nighttime parenting. Not a baby collector.

Imagine an episode about the Duggars contemplating the sacrifices needed to afford an experienced nanny, because obviously a growing girl can't be expected to sacrifice her sleep.

Imagine Michelle's anguish over her honestly acknowledged miscarriages (I am willing to bet that there were several). As Rational!Michelle, she doesn't consider miscarrying a punishment for sin. But what are the medical facts about this type of miscarriage? Is she in danger?

Imagine Michelle carrying, cuddling, nursing, and spending time with toddlers. Imagine her acknowledgment that babies keep needing their moms after they grow out of babyhood.

Even if she turned out to be the kind of super-fertile person who quickly gets pregnant while nursing and Jim-Bob were still okay with having umpteen kids, they would be a much more likeable couple.

Yes, send her to a daycare where she is forced to feed, play with, watch, and actually care for kids. Also, an episode where Anna walks out on Josh, refuses to continue being a baby machine, and tells Michelle to "shove it" would also be good. :twisted:

Jim Bob and Josh trek through the Amazon to find a group of indigenous people to convert on another mission trip. Things end à la Cannibal Holocaust.

Guest Anonymous

Michelle tells Jim Bob that she won't fellowship with him horizontally, or any other way, until he does something about his dragonbreath.

Jed and Jer both tell JB and Jchelle to "shove it" when they propose apprenticing them both to Josh at his car lot.

Jason secretly leaks inside information about his broken jaw/damaged leg, as well as Michelle's miscarriage, to Perez Hilton.

Since Josie, as a micro-premie, is supposed to receive physical/speech/occupational therapy, but has not been enrolled in any of these programs, the State of Arkansas gets off its ass and FORCES JB and MilkDud to register her for these services. Josie subsequently tests out with an IQ of 187, and stows away on a car bound for the West Village in New York.

While Josie is still being assessed for therapy, Jenny and Jordyn take the clinicians hostage and refuse to release them until they, too, are assessed. Jenny is diagnosed with profound hearing loss, while Jordyn is found to lack socialization skills and enrolled in an "enriched" play group.

Archived