IGNORED

Duggar VSE's that should happen!

reddalert

With all the talk of will the Duggars do a VSE about the memorial service, I thought why not list the VSEs we wish would happen, this is my first post, so if it's lame, be gentle please! So just imagine the listing: "On a special episode of 19(20, 21 maybe if you count Caleb) Kids and Counting.......

1. The whole Duggar clan goes to the airport to greet Jana on her return from a Caribbean mission trip, how will they react to her being secretly betrothed to a dredlocked West Indian reggae drummer.

2.Michelle, while looking in the girls room for someone to change a diaper and cook a meal, stumbles across a secret stash---of flannel shirts, Indigo Girls cds, and an autographed picture of Portia de Rossi ! Who can they belong too?

3.We follow Josh as he walks around the car lot muttering "I'm not fat, just big boned" and then takes a nap in a 1971 VW van.

4.Jim Bob petitions the courts to change Cousin Amy's last name to her fathers.

5.The Duggar kids are excited to learn that there is a TV show they can watch, it's all about being happy! They then feel defrauded by Glee. (film of John David all of a sudden humming "gotta dance..")

6.Michelle decides to practice birth control---by refusing Jim Bob's demands to wear her high school cheerleader uniform.

7.On a crossover episode with Sister Wives Jim Bob flies to Sin City to confront Kody Brown and convert the heathen. He returns to Arkansas with an extra wife, a new hairdo, and a sporty two-seater.

8.The Duggars finally reveal the true source of their income---Jim Bob, Arkansas meth lab King! (cue Breaking Bad theme music, Jim Bob with a shaved head and capping people)

9.Duggar/Bates wife swap! The Duggar kids are stunned that a mother actually can talk to and show affection to all her kids, do work around the house, and have a smile that reaches the eyes. The Bates kids develop an interest in poisons.

Sorry, I have way too much time on my hands!

3.We follow Josh as he walks around the car lot muttering "I'm not fat, just big boned" and then takes a nap in a 1971 VW van.

I laughed way too loud and scared the dog.

After JimBoob discovers that Michelle can't give him another living daughter to make that perfect 10 girls/10 boys, he petitions Gothard for an annulment. Once Gothard denies his annulment, he breaks off and declares himself head of the local home church Co-op, divorces J'chelle and marries a much younger woman to provide him with that elusive 20th child.

Requiem: A Very Special Episode, featuring John David's sheets.

And there goes my laptop screen... :clap: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Guest Anonymous

Jessa, Jinger and Joy go on a grocery run to Aldi's, and never come back. They're next heard from when their tell-all, "Growing Up Duggar: The Miserable Years" is published. They now live in Portland, Oregon where they've opened a string of successful vintage clothing stores. Since Joy is underage, Jessa and Jinger successfully petition a local family court to have themselves made her guardian until she turns 18.

Joy secretly wants to be a gymnast, but since she's already too tall to compete competitively, she switches to tennis instead and takes that world by storm.

Unknown to her parents and siblings, Jill actually obtained the e-mail address of the handsome Israeli guy that was talking to her on the beach; she stored it on her IPhone under a phony name. Jill runs off to Borough Park, Brooklyn where her Israeli squeeze has rented a prewar apartment, and lives happily in sin while attending pre-nursing classes at NYU, after winning a scholarship.

Josiah flees to his sister Jill's house, finishes high school and enrolls in Pratt Institute.

Jana says "Fuck You!" when Boob and Michelle propose sending her to yet another stint at "Journey To The Heart". She drives off into the night, and is not heard from again until she joins her fellow escapees in suing JimBoob and Michelle for their rightful share of the TLC money.

Michelle finally goes off the deep end and to pacify her, Jim Bob buys her one of those "reborn" dolls, which she promptly names "Jubilation Marie". She can be seen wandering around the house at all hours, with little Jubilation's arms and legs hanging from the Breast Friend. Even Jim Bob can't muster up the nerve to tell her that it's only a doll.

Anna gives birth to their 3rd child in the back of said 1971 VW van mentioned above. Josh wakes up while she's in the middle of pushing from his nap to yell at her for getting blood on the seat! Jill shows up in the knick of time to cut the cord while Josh is pacing back and forth outside the van muttering how pissed he is at her. Michelle is too busy to show up as she is at the Today Show to announce that she is pregnant via a surrogate with twins.

Requiem: A Very Special Episode, featuring John David's sheets.

Of course! How can we forget that "EVERY SPERM IS SACRED"! :whistle: :whistle: :dance: :dance:

Guest Anonymous

Anna goes on strike. She informs Smuggar that 1. She wants to wait at least 2-3 years before having a 3rd child 2. she intends to have the birth in a real hospital, not on a toilet seat and 3. she will no longer consent to flashing her hoo-hah before the nation on TV. She also informs Smuggar that, effective immediately, he's going on a strict diet. When he balks, Anna threatens to let him sort out his own paperwork.

JD and Joseph abandon his towing business, move to Wyoming and JD gets his pilot's license. He then starts a flying school just outside of Laramie. Joseph becomes his assistant, and eventually gets licenses in his own right.

Yeah right, Anna is as baby-hungry as Michelle! At least Michelle can mask it with a nice neutral phrase like "We're leaving it up to God". Anna? No. She just cuts to the chase with "We want as many as possible".

JD and Joseph abandon his towing business, move to Wyoming and JD gets his pilot's license. He then starts a flying school just outside of Laramie. Joseph becomes his assistant, and eventually gets licenses in his own right.

Can they move to Alaska instead and go to work for Era Alaska? I think the Twetos would adopt them and show them how to have a close family who works hard and are genuinely nice and good people.

I would love to see a VSE where Jimbob finally comes to what little sense he has and tells Michelle "I'm getting snipped"! He then (in a perfect world) would call her out for being a spoiled, pampered, and lazy b*&%$. Finally, he would demand that she get off her butt and actually take care of her kids. Add in the threat of a divorce and all of the J'girls burning their skirts and there's my perfect episode. :pray:

Guest Anonymous
I would love to see a VSE where Jimbob finally comes to what little sense he has and tells Michelle "I'm getting snipped"! He then (in a perfect world) would call her out for being a spoiled, pampered, and lazy b*&%$. Finally, he would demand that she get off her butt and actually take care of her kids. Add in the threat of a divorce and all of the J'girls burning their skirts and there's my perfect episode. :pray:

I'd very cheerfully tune in for this one. And maybe the 5 oldest girls could threaten to go on strike (or even actually DO it) and leave her shit-out-of-luck.

Michelle finally goes off the deep end and to pacify her, Jim Bob buys her one of those "reborn" dolls, which she promptly names "Jubilation Marie". She can be seen wandering around the house at all hours, with little Jubilation's arms and legs hanging from the Breast Friend. Even Jim Bob can't muster up the nerve to tell her that it's only a doll.

Oh god I cant breathe haha :lol:

:lol: I would piss in my pants to see Michelle with a doll pretending to be "mommy". Sadly though, I think that her statements about dying for an unborn baby are completely true. I think she will keep on trying to get pregnant even if it kills both of them.

Michelob Ultra doesn't feel very good coming out of my nose, but it was worth it :lol: . These VSE's are fn awesome, especially after the kind of day I had today :text-bravo: :text-thankyoublue:

Yes! We absolutely cannot forget Hannie or Jordyn. Her and Jenny have got to be the most forgotten children in the history of forgotten children. F.U. Michelle! :naughty:

Michelle realising that all the things she lamented on missing out on Jubilee's life, she actually missed out in Jordyn's life. She has a feeling from God and realises that her womb is closed and is ordered to be a proper mummy to her poor little girl. The episode will end with Michelle taking all the little girls to the zoo - which she missed out doing with Jordyn. And the big girls going to uni, released from their bondage of being sister-moms.

Archived